fb

Hey, Guys!! It's Been A While!

Forums General Site Info Introduce Yourself Hey, Guys!! It's Been A While!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 44 total)
  • Author
    J. Dekreel
    @dekreel

BOY, it’s been way too long, hasn’t it?

I haven’t been there because my parents grounded me from coming here (along with other forums) in January. Things are now cleared up (yes, it took a LONG time), and now I’m back!! 😀 😀

So WHAT’S BEEN GOING ON WITH YOU GUYS?!! Finished a novel? Killed off a character? Any articles, short stories or poems I might enjoy? New here? Introduce yourself! Not new here? Talk to me anyway!! I need to catch up. X’D

ENFP-T. Cartoonist, "half-writer", wolfish.
    Blog

valtmy
    @valtmy

@dekreel

Hello again. I was away for a few months as well so I’m afraid I do not have much to update but it’s good to see you back. 🙂

Wow from January? 😮

Selah CJW
    @selah-chelyah

@dekreel

*tacklehugs*

HEY! Great to have you back again! Missed you around here. 😀

Not a whole lot of changes/updates…everyone has been pretty busy over the summer but I think the activity is picking up again. And they made some changes with the guilds and what they do every month, but I’m sure you’ll learn about those from your guild members. XD

Assistant Guildmaster of the Phantom Awesome Meraki
    ~ Created to create ~

Buddy J.
    @wordsmith

@dekreel

Wow! It has been a long time. I’ve purposefully been avoiding SE… which has been sad. It’s hard to have to do that. And thank you for giving me a good excuse to step on for a few minutes. Life has been CRAZY busy.

BUT! It’s been good. I’m in the early stages of draft three of my novel… and I bought a car yesterday night! Very spontaneously… with parental guidance. And I’m still QUITE excited about that, and still want to drive it. I’ve only gotten to drive it once.

HOW ARE YOU!?

-Wordsmith- Author of short stories, Reader of many books, Student in writing, and Lumenite!

Catwing
    @catwing

@dekreel *flies through the window spinning in circles and sending feathers everywhere* CHASM BEASTIE!!! You’re back! 😀 *crash-lands in box*

Well as you can see the walls are looking quite flat, as no one has shredded much volume into them for a while. There also appears to be a lacking amount of feathers in these general areas… *cough* Maybe we should change that…
    At least the chairs haven’t tried revolting yet… They just sit very still… *eyes them from her box* Maybe my boxes have infiltrated their ranks and are stopping their plans… Or have my boxes joined them? *grins and appears on the windowsill* … I really should keep an eye on all of them… *Watches all the chairs and boxes suspiciously*

Actually I’m kinda behind on some happenings too, cause I went to Realm Makers and Chincoteague in July.
    And then I got my wisdom teeth removed last week. Funny story, since it was a surgery I had to be knocked out (it was an IV.). It kinda felt like I blinked and woke up in the recovery room. In case anyone was wondering… for writing purposes. This was all for research! XD (not really)
    But apparently (I remember none of this, my mom told me) when I was in the recovery room I opened my eyes and talked to my mom. I told her how I had to sign papers (cause she had signed them, but I was supposed to. Cause I’m an adult now… I do remember signing them don’t worry. :P) and got an IV (I don’t like needles). So I guess I talked in my sleep? XD

It’s nice to have you back!

When your wings are weak and you feel like you can't fly any farther you're halfway there!

Emberynus The Dragonslayer
    @emberynus-the-dragonslayer

@dekreel Hey I’m new! I’m a crazy writer from Kentucky. I like to shoot guns and bows, fish, and listen to MUSIC!! Just about my favorite thing in the world is listening to music!

I’m glad you’re back on here now! Alot has happened in your ‘Would Your Character Rather Thread’! 😆

Sold souls and dead promises

J. Dekreel
    @dekreel

@valtmy  Long time no see! Yyyyup. It took me that long to learn my lesson. 😛 But in the end I’m so glad I did.

@selah-chelyah
      I haven’t really been doing much in the guilds anyway. Actually I dropped from the writing guild I was in because I felt like it took a lot of devotion, and I’m not exactly sure if I’m cut out to be a writer after all. And, of course, the art department was shut down (*sobbing*), so I guess there’s no art guild either.

@wordsmith
      Ahhahah, don’t mention it! I totally understand. I have the feeling that I will have to do the same thing in the future, especially with the upcoming school year.

Oh, that’s so cool!! I hope you like the car. I’m excited for you! 😀 And excited for your novel of course. 😉

I’m doing okay. I’m nervous about the school year, but I have the head knowledge that I should be able to cope with it. But I’ve also been spending a lot of time in front of a screen. In fact, along with this forum, I made a grand return to two other forums. So that’s three more distractions. Prayer would be appreciated that I learn to use my time wisely and that I am diligent and obedient.

@catwing
      YO, CHESHIRE CATWINGIE! How ya doin’? 😀

Yes, yes, quite so. They are decidedly flat. I think they miss me. I should give them a “hug”. . . *devious smirk* Feathers, of course, would always make a nice touch. 😉

Intereseting! Sedatives are very strange things, eh? When I had oral surgery a few years ago, it felt like the whole room started falling apart and fell into a black hole or something. I dunno, everything was spinning in circles. I felt like I was out for three to five minutes. It was an amusing experience.

Pleased to meetcha! *shakes hand* That’s super cool. 😀 And yes, music is the best. What kind of music do you like? I like all things cinematic and instrumental. Soundtracks, scores, anything “dramatic” sounding. Chriatian pop is also pretty cool. 🙂

Blog

Emberynus The Dragonslayer

@dekreel I like Christian rock, Contemporary Christian, and Christian pop. And I LOVE instrumental too!

Sold souls and dead promises

Selah CJW
    @selah-chelyah

@dekreel

Aw, what a sad ending. XD Sooorry about that.

Assistant Guildmaster of the Phantom Awesome Meraki
    ~ Created to create ~

Buddy J.
    @wordsmith

@dekreel

Yes! I’ll definitely pray for you right now.

How’s your writing going?

-Wordsmith- Author of short stories, Reader of many books, Student in writing, and Lumenite!

The Fledgling Artist
    @the-fledgling-artist

Hello, Dekreel! Welcome back! 😀 I don’t have any feathers to toss in celebration but it’s great to see you!

"Though I'm not yet who I will be, I'm no longer who I was."

J. Dekreel
    @dekreel

@emberynus-the-dragonslayer  You have great taste! Who’s your favorite artist/band. I like Andrew Peterson, Hollyn and TobyMac.

@selah-chelyah
      Thank you. X’)

@wordsmith
    Thank you so much! 🙂 I haven’t been writing a lot. I don’t think I’m cut out to be a full-on writer, but it’s a fun hobby anyway. Mostly what I do nowadays is blogging and the occasional fanfic/roleplay. 😛

@the-fledgling-artist
      HIII! Great to see you too! I’ve missed you! How’ve you been? 😀 😀

Blog

The Fledgling Artist
    @the-fledgling-artist

@dekreel

awww
    I missed you too, fren! 😀
    I’ve been pretty alright I suppose. Haha. I’m leaving for Bible school again Sept. 2nd so I’m super excited about that! What have you been up to lately?

J. Dekreel
    @dekreel

@the-fledgling-artist  Sounds cool! ^.^ I’ve been busy trying to finish high school (as I’m technically graduated but I’m a home-schooled procrastinator so I still have stuff to get done x.x). Doesn’t help that I’m easily distracted. 😛 Other than that, I’ve been blogging, drawing and spending way too much time watching YouTube. XD

Blog

The Fledgling Artist
    @the-fledgling-artist

@dekreel

Oh yeah! Every now I pop in and check out what you’ve been up to on your blog. 😀 Your articles are super fun to read. <3 How long do they take to write?

I was homeschooled myself, so I completely understand, haha. I had to finish up some work after I’d technically graduated too. Don’t worry, you’ll get there eventually! You got this. 😉

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 44 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Story Embers

Pin It on Pinterest