fb

Hey, fellow Christian writers! :D

Forums General Site Info Introduce Yourself Hey, fellow Christian writers! :D

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 30 total)
  • Author
    Selah CJW
    @selah-chelyah

@introverted-elf

Hi and welcome, Lucy!

I enjoy watching people as well, and taking character notes from them. And yes, I always have way too many characters! And book ideas! 😛

Assistant Guildmaster of the Phantom Awesome Meraki
    ~ Created to create ~

Buddy J.
    @wordsmith

@introverted-elf

Cool! Have you ever been interested in sci-fi? What do you think draws you fantasy?

Published author, student in writing, works with HazelGracePress.com

The Fledgling Artist
    @the-fledgling-artist

@h-jones Aren’t they though?? I still haven’t played Ori. (Well, I did play for the first 5 minutes of the game.. haha.) But I definitely want to at some point. ^-^

"Though I'm not yet who I will be, I'm no longer who I was."

Introverted Elf
    @introverted-elf

@the-fledgling-artist  Oh, sounds cool! I’m guessing you like drawing then. 😉  Actually, one of my future book ideas is writing an anime novel and possibly illustrating it too.  I love drawing manga-style things. 🙂

@h-jones
      Yeah, I’d be open for sharing it.  It’s really long though, I’m warning you. 😉  And most of it is written, plus I think it needs a bit of work in places. But you can read it if you want.

@selah-chelyah
      Hi! Nice to meet you.  BTW I love your signature quote. 😀  That’s just amazing!

@wordsmith
      Does Star Wars count as sci-fi? 😉  Cuz I love Star Wars.  I mean, sci-fi is okay, I’ve just never been a huge fan of it.  I’ve never read any sci-fi books either, so IDK.  Well, I like fantasy cuz there’s usually another world that you can travel to, and that’s just cool, I think.  It’s kind of a chance to get away from normal life.

Tolkien/Batson book lover, anime fangirl, TLoZ, SW, SC fan, Stirlingite, Owl Citizen, Team Grimmie \|/

The Fledgling Artist
    @the-fledgling-artist

@introverted-elf Oh yes. Very much so! 😀 I like writing.. But drawing feels like a more natural way of expressing myself haha. I find it to be more enjoyable.
    Did you draw your profile picture? It looks very cool. ^-^

Buddy J.
    @wordsmith

@introverted-elf

So… Star Wars is sci-fi, but it also holds a lot of fantasy elements. It counts! 🙂

And yeah! That makes sense.

Published author, student in writing, works with HazelGracePress.com

Introverted Elf
    @introverted-elf

@the-fledgling-artist  Nah, I didn’t draw it.  But I did design it…sort of.  I don’t know how to do online art stuff.

@wordsmith
      Oh, okay.  Sweet!

Tolkien/Batson book lover, anime fangirl, TLoZ, SW, SC fan, Stirlingite, Owl Citizen, Team Grimmie \|/

The Fledgling Artist
    @the-fledgling-artist

@introverted-elf Ah. I see. ^-^ Well there are a few art related threads on the forums if you ever feel like sharing your work. (There is also an art guild!)

Introverted Elf
    @introverted-elf

I might do that sometime! 😀  Share art on a thread, that is.

Selah CJW
    @selah-chelyah

@introverted-elf

Thanks! How old are you? And where do you live?

~ Created to create ~

Introverted Elf
    @introverted-elf

@selah-chelyah  You’re welcome! I’m 16, and I live in Maryland. 🙂  I’m guessing you’re from Idaho cuz of your signature. 😉  How old are you then?

Selah CJW
    @selah-chelyah

@introverted-elf

Yes, you saw it! I am from N. Idaho, and I`m almost 18.

Do you like Maryland?

~ Created to create ~

Introverted Elf
    @introverted-elf

@selah-chelyah  Yup, I like living in MD.  Though it’s cold currently, so that’s not much fun, lol.

What do you like doing, y’know in your spare time, besides writing?

Selah CJW
    @selah-chelyah

@introverted-elf

Mm, I have to say that I love the cold! It is cold here as well, and snowy…and gorgeous! 🙂

I love all kinds of things…sewing, crocheting, reading, biking, thinking :), reading and writing some more, driving, singing, listening to music, school of all sorts that I have left to finish (esp math), etc…

How about you?!

~ Created to create ~

Introverted Elf
    @introverted-elf

@selah-chelyah  Yeah, snow is pretty. 🙂  Well, I love reading and writing(obviously!), and listening to music(like right now, lol), drawing, going outside on nice days, watching movies, cooking, um…other stuff too. 😛  What music do you like listening to?

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 30 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest