fb

Hey, fellow Christian writers! :D

Forums General Site Info Introduce Yourself Hey, fellow Christian writers! :D

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 30 total)
  • Author
    Introverted Elf
    @introverted-elf

Hey! So, you obviously don’t know me, and I don’t really know you so…here I am! 🙂  I am most obviously an introvert, but that doesn’t mean I don’t like other people.  As a writer obsessed with character descriptions, I like to observe people(…not in a creepy way of course) and their unique characteristics and use those interesting characteristics for book characters.  I just think it’s really fun! 😀  But then I end up with more original book characters than I know what to do with…

I’m a proud Christian, always wanting to grow closer to God.  And I love music, books, movies, my favorite TV shows, anime/manga stuff, dogs, rabbits, and a bunch of other stuff.

So that’s a little bit about me. 🙂

–Introverted Elf(Lucy)

Tolkien/Batson book lover, anime fangirl, TLoZ, SW, SC fan, Stirlingite, Owl Citizen, Team Grimmie \|/

K. A. Grey
    @k-a-grey

@introverted-elf  Hey, there, fellow introvert here.  I haven’t been here very long either, but welcome to Story Embers!  Nice profile pic, by the way.  I also like to observe people, because their mannerisms are fascinating.  But at a safe distance. 😉

"Atticus, he was real nice. . . .”
    “Most people are, Scout, when you finally see them.”

Introverted Elf
    @introverted-elf

Hey, nice to meet you! 🙂  Thanks, I made the pic on a website that I like using for book characters.

Tolkien/Batson book lover, anime fangirl, TLoZ, SW, SC fan, Stirlingite, Owl Citizen, Team Grimmie \|/

The Fledgling Artist
    @the-fledgling-artist

@introverted-elf Hello there! Welcome to Story Embers! We’re all glad to have you! How long have you had an interest in writing?

"Though I'm not yet who I will be, I'm no longer who I was."

Buddy J.
    @wordsmith

@introverted-elf

Welcome!

What kind of stuffs do you enjoy writing?

Published author, reader of many books, Student in writing, and Lumenite!

Andrew Schmidt
    @andrew

@introverted-elf: Welcome to SE!

I like how you introduced yourself – and also your profile picture. Those are shimmering eyes in that picture are so green!

"Muhahaha!"- Unknown Villain

Ariel Ashira
    @ashira

@introverted-elf Welcome to SE, Lucy!  Your post made you seem more like an extrovert. 😀  What genre do you like writing?

"No matter how much it hurts, how dark it gets, or how hard you fall, you are never out of the fight."

Grace
    @h-jones

@introverted-elf Ha! A fellow Introvert! Welcome to the club. *high-five*

At least, I’m pretty sure I’m introverted. Maybe an outgoing introvert, but an introvert nonetheless. If that’s possible. *shrug*

I’m so glad you’ve found your way to the ever-lovely Story Embers! Joy rings throughout our peoples! A new arrival has stepped forth!

I love character descriptions too. And watching people. Though, like you said, not in a creepy way. 😉

Are you working on any stories at the moment?

• This reply was modified 2 years, 7 months ago by Grace.

Secretly Hedgehog Jones. Don’t tell anyone.

Introverted Elf
    @introverted-elf

@the-fledgling-artist Hi! I’ve been writing for about 2 years now.

@wordsmith
    I like writing fantasy(preferably Christian fantasy), some non-sappy romance, adventure stuff, basically anything I get inspiration for writing.

@andrew
    Oh, haha, thanks! Green’s my favorite color. 😀

@ashira
    Yeah, well, I’m kinda an “online extrovert”.  Sorta.  It’s much easier talking online than in person, LOL.  I usually write Christian fantasy stuff, some romance, adventure.

@h-jones
    Introverts unite! 😀  Well, I’m almost finished a book-length fanfiction but kinda got lazy towards the end…  And I have a bunch of random bits of stories, but now, I’m working on a book…at least when I get the time cuz of school. 😉  BTW I love your profile pic! 😀  I think how they made Zelda look in Breath of the Wild is really pretty and has amazing graphics.

Grace
    @h-jones

@introverted-elf :OOOOO!!!! You’re probably the first person who has ever recognized my profile picture right away, haha. xDD Congratulations! *showers you with confetti* Yes, Breath of the Wild is what got me into videogames… though now I’m kind of spoiled, haha. If it’s not as good as that game it isn’t even worth playing to me. xDDD

Oh really, fanfiction? That’s super neat! What fandom was it a part of? And what is your current book about? (:

Introverted Elf
    @introverted-elf

@h-jones

Hee, hee, thanks! I’ve played some of Breath of the Wild so far, and yes, it’s definitely amazing! 😀  Ahhh, the landscape and scenery…

Well, my fanfiction isn’t part of a fandom, I just have it all written out.  I’ll maybe release it sometime in the future.  My book is actually a sequel-ish thing to this book series that I love.  The authors said that anyone could continue the series, so I took them up on that offer! 🙂  So, far it’s about this girl who has heard about this other world, and she actually gets to travel to it and discovers things.  She’s kind of a fangirl in that world, haha!

The Fledgling Artist
    @the-fledgling-artist

@introverted-elf That’s great! What inspired you to start writing? What aspects of it do you enjoy most?

@h-jones
    *psssst* I’ve never played Breath of the Wild, but have you ever heard of the games Ori and the Blind Forest, and Journey? They are beautiful, fantastic works of art. Both their soundtracks, and the visuals. I couldn’t help mention them after hearing that you’re a game snob. 😀

Introverted Elf
    @introverted-elf

@the-fledgling-artist
    Well, what inspired me was that I was reading a book and loved the characters and thought “Huh, these characters would go really well with these other characters from this other book.” That was what started my fanfiction actually.  Then I combined the two series and characters and bam! Fanfiction. 🙂

I just really like coming up with interesting characters and names and such.

Have you written anything, like a book yet?

The Fledgling Artist
    @the-fledgling-artist

@introverted-elf That’s great! Making up characters is my favorite too. 😀
    I’ve yet to write a book of any sort, but I’m working on writing for a comic I plan to illustrate. It’s going slow, and I have little experience, but making up stories is so much fun!

Grace
    @h-jones

@introverted-elf I know, it’s so beautiful. <3

Oh, that’s really neat, for both of those things! Your story sounds really interesting, and I’d love to read it sometime if that’s something you’d like. <3 And haha, a fangirl! Sounds like she and I would get along well.

@the-fledgling-artist
    *gasp* *runs to look them up*

Oh my word, you’re right *u* They’re gorgeous!!! Oooh, I’m going to have to buy them someday…

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 30 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.