fb

Hey Everyone

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 80 total)
  • Author
    Beth Darlene
    @beth20

@olivia

It sounds very interesting! You should post chapters here! I would love to read it!!

Jominkreesa! For the weirdos who know what it means! πŸ˜‰ I love you guys!

@beth20

Why, thank you. πŸ˜€ πŸ˜‰ Β It’s not written the best, since it’s only like the second medium sized story I’ve written. I mostly have written small stories that have happened to me, so this is just the beginning of my writing journey.

I can post some of it on here if you want, but I am only just now really working on it, so I only have about the first two chapters written. Lol. *sarcastic eye roll*

I’ll think about it though. But you’ll have to be patient and wait as I write each chapter before posting it on here. πŸ˜‰

Even the smallest person can change the course of the future. -JRR Tolkien

claire
    @claire-h

@olivia

Ooh, your story sounds like a lot of fun!! I’m not very good at putting humor in my stories… XD

a flower does not think of competing with the flower next to it.
    it just blooms.

@claire-h

Ya, I have a feeling it’ll be a little difficult getting it into a comedy, but I’m pretty good at making it at least a bit humorous. Partly because I like to tease people all the time, so I just use real life things as the funny parts. But it will be a little more difficult to make it humorous when it gets to the ‘romantic’ parts with Robin. But it’ll be SOOOOOOO much fun to write, since I’ll be able to imagine exactly what is going on. Lol. πŸ˜€ πŸ˜‰

Beth Darlene
    @beth20

@Olivia

Yeah, you should post them as you go! I think that’s what I’m gonna do lol!

claire
    @claire-h

@olivia

Well I’m glad you’re excited about it! Writing for fun is always a blast… There’s so much less pressure!

Right now I’m taking a break from my fantasy WIP, and writing a mystery. (If you call that taking a break, lol) I’m deep into plotting and character development right now and I can’t wait to start writing! All the prep work can be very annoying. But it’s essential and I can’t escape it. πŸ˜›

a flower does not think of competing with the flower next to it.
    it just blooms.

@claire-h

I know!!!! Writing a comedy seems a lot easier than writing a serious book dressing serious matters. Maybe I’ll just keep up the work in the comedy genre. πŸ˜‰ Lol

Ya, planning the plot and what all is gonna happened is my weak point. Most definitely! It’s sorta annoying, but I know that I’ll get better at it as I go.

@beth20

Ya, I might. I don’t think my friend (who I’m writing it for) would care.

Naiya Dyani
    @naiya-dyani

@beth20 Oh my word, I am so sorry I never responded to you. . . problem was, you asked about my story, and I freeze up every time I have to talk about it. πŸ˜› So that’s what happened.

I’m writing a low fantasy novel that’s from the viewpoint of a girl named Grace but that centers largely around a boy named Kiet. It takes place in a world with four main people groups–Aimonian (which Grace is), Cresban (which most of the other characters are; Cresba is the region north of Aimoni), Jirkana (a peaceful group of tribes in Birkata, north of Cresba), and Sirakani (a violent group of raiding tribes in eastern Birkata). Kiet is Sirakani, but is a kind, gentle boy. . . with tons of secrets in his past. Those secrets throw him and those around him into a world of danger.

*phew* There, I tried! Apologies. I have a bad habit of putting off responses I have to think through. XD

Hearts are like matter--they can be beaten down, torn, and burned, but they cannot be destroyed.

Beth Darlene
    @beth20

@naiya-dyani

Hey!

Your story sounds like something I would read lol! Sounds fun!

You should post it on here! Though I totally get your… hesitation (if that’s the right word) lol! So don’t feel pressured, but if you did I’d read it!

Also, I tagged you in a story I wrote!

Beth Darlene
    @beth20

@kimlikesartΒ 

Beth Darlene
    @beth20

@kimlikesart and @thedarkninja03

Beth Darlene
    @beth20

TheDarkNinja03
    @thedarkninja03

@beth20 I love it! I wish I could draw that well πŸ˜‚ that sword is awesome.

Jominkreesa. If you don't know what it means, then it's not for you.

Beth Darlene
    @beth20

@thedarkninja03 Thank you, I’m glad you like it! =)

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 80 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Story Embers

Pin It on Pinterest