fb

Hey Everyone

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 80 total)
  • Author
    Beth Darlene
    @beth20

Hey everybody!

I’m Beth and I write fiction. I am currently writing a book titled Ninjanaria, and am looking to better my skills as a writer. Hoping this site will help.

My favorite authors are N.D.Wilson, J. R.R. Tolkien, Brian Jacques and Kathryn Lasky! I am homeschooled and a Christian.

Thanks for reading this,

-Beth

Jominkreesa! For the weirdos who know what it means! πŸ˜‰ I love you guys!

Naiya Dyani
    @naiya-dyani

@beth20 Heya! Nice to meet you. I’m Naiya. πŸ˜‰

This is a great place for growing as a Christian and as a writer. It’s really helped me focus on and improve my writing and glorify God better with it.

I’m also homeschooled, and I’m currently working on the second draft of my low fantasy novel.

*sees the cat in your profile pic* *squeaks*

Hearts are like matter--they can be beaten down, torn, and burned, but they cannot be destroyed.

Beth Darlene
    @beth20

@Naiya Dyani

Nice to meet you too!

Homeschooling rocks doesn’t it?! What is your book about? The cat in my profile is an old Tom cat that kinda wandered into our lives haha. His name is Tommy. I love your thing about hearts!!!

PurpleTurtle
    @purpleturtle

@beth20
    You can put a quote for your signature, just go to edit profile. Have you ever read The Wingfeather Saga by Andrew Peterson? It’s one of my favorite series.

"It is not the strength of the body that counts but the strength of the spirit" ~ J.R.R. Tolkein

Beth Darlene
    @beth20

@PurpleTurtle

Oh okay cool! Um yeah I started to but I never finished it, I should prob finish it sometime lol. I usually don’t to that when I read books haha! Have you read Eragon?

PurpleTurtle
    @purpleturtle

@beth20
    No, I haven’t. What is it?

"It is not the strength of the body that counts but the strength of the spirit" ~ J.R.R. Tolkein

Beth Darlene
    @beth20

@PurpleTurtle

Its a pretty good book written by Christopher Paolini (I think that how you write his last name lol) about a boy who finds a dragon egg and goes off on an adventure with her, an old man named Brom and later meets a boy named Β  Β  Murtagh! You can defiantly tell the author read LOTR haha!

PurpleTurtle
    @purpleturtle

@beth20
    I will definitely have to check it out! BTW, if N. D. Wilson doesn’t get 600 subscriptions by tomorrow, he won’t do the newspaper. πŸ™

Beth Darlene
    @beth20

@PurpleTurtle

Yes you should!

Oh no!!!! That would be soooo sad 😞 I hope he does!

PurpleTurtle
    @purpleturtle

@beth20
    Me too. πŸ™

• This reply was modified 1 year, 5 months ago by PurpleTurtle.

Eitan
    @eitan

@beth20

Hello Beth, welcome! It’s an amazing place to grow as a writer and Christian!

From where do you come? Tell us something interesting about this place πŸ™‚

What do you like to do besides writing?

How old are you?

Have you read Eragon?

I have. Somewhat nice, but not that much. I stopped reading in the middle of the last book.

You don't need to see the wind itself in order to hear the rustling leaves.

PurpleTurtle
    @purpleturtle

@beth20
    Happy Birthday!!! πŸŽˆπŸŽ‰πŸŽ‚πŸ°πŸŽ‚πŸŽŠ

• This reply was modified 1 year, 5 months ago by PurpleTurtle.

Beth Darlene
    @beth20

@eitan

Hello!

I live in Northern Idaho, it is very very pretty up here! We live up in the β€œmountains” haha so we see a lot of wild life. I have hiked up the mountain Scotchmans which is the tallest mountain in its county!

I like reading, writing obviously lol, drawing, hiking (which I haven’t done much of) and swimming!

I am thirteen today!

I have only read the first Eragon and liked it. What did you not like about it??

Where do you live?

Beth Darlene
    @beth20

@Purple Turtle

Thank you!! 😊

Eitan
    @eitan

@beth20

Oh, it’s your birthday? Happy birthday!!

I’m fourteen (almost fifteen).

We live up in the β€œmountains” haha so we see a lot of wild life

Wow, it looks very beautiful in photos!

I have only read the first Eragon and liked it. What did you not like about it??

It’s a fantasy version of Star Wars 4. And maybe it’s a problem of translation, but the book was… slow.

Where do you live?

Israel, not far from the dead sea.

You don't need to see the wind itself in order to hear the rustling leaves.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 80 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest