fb

Help Please? 😳

Forums Fiction General Writing Discussions Help Please? 😳

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Caleb E. King
    @caleb-e-king

Uh…this is gonna sound stupid, but how you do you change your mentioning name? Like I want mine to be different than @caleb-e-king. How do you change that?

thanks! πŸ€ͺ

Young Writer. Crazy Reader. Happy Cartoonist. Author of www.calebeking.com
    Proud Meerkat!

Evelyn
    @evelyn

I’m going to tag @wordsmith for once he was known as “Wordsmith” but now “Buddy J.”

πŸ˜‰

Hedges
    @h-jones

@caleb-e-king You can’t change your mentioning name, but you can change the name above your mentioning name. For example, my mentioning name is @h-jones, but as you can see, my username is Heather. To do that, you go to Edit My Profile<Name (required), and you change the field under that.

I hope that is helpful and/or makes sense! I’m bad at explaining, so if you need clarification, I’ll try my best to do so. (:

Married a blacksmith, and now frequently uses his knowledge for writing fantasy.

Caleb E. King
    @caleb-e-king

@h-jones wait, so I can’t change it? I don’t care to change my username, just my mentioning name.

Proud Meerkat!

Hedges
    @h-jones

@caleb-e-king Not to my knowledge, no. Maybe if you ask an admin… @daeus-lamb ?

Married a blacksmith, and now frequently uses his knowledge for writing fantasy.

Caleb E. King
    @caleb-e-king

Hmm okay…

Proud Meerkat!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest