fb

hello!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    wolverine
    @wolverine

hi <3 i’m cassie on the oyan forum, for anyone also on there. i’m a senior in college and an english major with a creative writing focus. i’m currently writing a novel about skeletons, foggy fall days, crying boys, and new orleans. i live in washington state + am a seventeen year old ESFJ slytherin. my favorite authors are leigh bardugo, maggie stiefvater, and noor unnahar. i’m currently rereading The Dream Thieves, watching timeless, and listening to the bleachers. i appreciate dyed hair, psychology, skeletons, tattoos, black panther, marine biology, and sherlock holmes.

Elizabeth
    @elizabeth

Hey! Nice to meet you.

I’m slytherin too! INTP, though.

Black Panther as in, the superhero? I love Marvel comics/movies, but I haven’t seen the Black Panther movie. *sighs*

INTP. Writer of fantasy and sci-fi. Wannabe artist. Anime geek. Merakian.

wolverine
    @wolverine

yay for slytherins xp

i’ve never read the comics + wasn’t super interested in t’challa’s character in ca: cw, but the movie black panther was so stellar. t’challa is a strong hufflepuff warrior king who isn’t afraid to show emotion but also leads wakanda + is gentle which is really under-shown in the lineup of male protagonists that i’ve seen and i appreciate his character a lot <3

Elizabeth
    @elizabeth

Yeah, definitely! I want to see the movie but my family’s schedule hasn’t worked out…we usually watch movies like that together.

INTP. Writer of fantasy and sci-fi. Wannabe artist. Anime geek. Merakian.

J. Dekreel
    @dekreel

Greetings, @wolverine, and welcome to the– *almost says bestest place in Cyberspace on impulse* … Second bestest place in Cyberspace! (Unless you count the Aetherlight) The first bestest place is Kingdom Pen, although it’s totally fine if your opinions differ. 😉

ENFP-T. Cartoonist, "half-writer", wolfish.
    Blog

Ben P
    @supermonkey42

Hi, @wolverine ! Wow, that’s quite the novel premise. Sounds interesting. Ah, and Sherlock Holmes. We always need more fans of him. 🙂

@dekreel
    I think it has been decided that this is the awesomest place on the Internet, and KP is still the bestest place. 😉

The purpose of a storyteller is not to tell you how to think, but to give you questions to think on

cowlick
    @cowlick

do i know u

toodle-oop

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.