Hello, writing friends of the world!

Forums General Site Info Introduce Yourself Hello, writing friends of the world!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    MacyJean
    @macyjean

Hi, I am Macy M! I write fantasy and sci-fi and am currently co-authoring a book and writing another one on my own. Can’t wait to meet y’all!

Naiya Dyani
      @naiya-dyani

@macyjean *peeps in* Heyo, fellow fantasy writer. . . *presents fudge*

Hearts are like matter--they can be beaten down, torn, and burned, but they cannot be destroyed.

MacyJean
        @macyjean

Ooo, I ❤ fudge! Thanks! *takes virtual fudge*  Nice to meet you, Naiya Dyani!

Olivia Lyndaker
          @olivia

Hello @macyjean!

I usually write in contemporary and fiction, but mostly just little stories and stuff.

What do you do for hobbies? I mostly read, play piano, and hang out with friends. And I sing to myself like all the time. 🙂 My brother gets annoyed at me for singing so much. 😀

Even the smallest person can change the course of the future. -JRR Tolkien

MacyJean
            @macyjean

I do music (I play viola, piano, clarinet, ukelele, and kind of guitar) I am also in my school choir (well was, with this coronavirus thing, school is closed) and yes, my family gets sooooo mad at my for singing all the time too. Totally get the feeling!

Olivia Lyndaker
              @olivia

@macyjean

Ya, it can be annoying to be stuck with people who don’t like your singing. So I started just taking walks by myself so I could sing my heart out and no one would care. 😛  One of my dreams is to join a choir, but where I live, that’s not gonna happen. Well, I did, but it was really small, so I want to join a bigger one. And I’m aiming to become a piano teacher by the time I graduate, which will be a while, since I’m only in ninth grade.

Man, you play a ton of instruments! I sorta think it would be cool to learn cello, but I’ve heard it’s really hard, so I sorta gave up the idea and am just getting better at piano. I used to play the mandolin, but I didn’t like it as much as piano, so I sorta dropped it.

Even the smallest person can change the course of the future. -JRR Tolkien

MacyJean
                @macyjean

Yeah, my brother plays cello, it’s really pretty. And, honestly, if you put your heart in it and get a good teacher, I think you could do it! And if you want to do something like teaching, it’s a really good idea to focus on that instrument. When you play a lot like me, you kind of get decent at a bunch of instruments, it’s hard to get amazing at one.

Naiya Dyani
                  @naiya-dyani

@macyjean *swoops back in* I love music, too! I’m just more into writing. I want to learn piano and guitar, but so far haven’t done dedicated practice for either. I used to play violin regularly, but not so much anymore. It kind of hurts my left wrist. Hopefully I’ll get back into it soon. Right now I’m just taking voice lessons and music theory.

I’m potentially looking at doing music and animal therapy for a career. What about you?

Hearts are like matter--they can be beaten down, torn, and burned, but they cannot be destroyed.

MacyJean
                    @macyjean

I think I want to do something with music. I love performing music, and honestly my dream, dream, dream, dream, DREAM job is to become a famous music performer, but that’s why they are called dream jobs, I guess. It’s probably never going to happen. Otherwise, anything involving writing and music would be amazing. Music therapy is soooo cool!

Naiya Dyani
                      @naiya-dyani

@macyjean Hey, you never know, it could happen! 😉

(By the way, just a lil forum tip, if you want someone to see something, you can stick their tag into your post–for instance, if you wanted to tag me, you would use @naiya-dyani. Sometimes the tag is the same as the person’s username, sometimes it’s not. You can always tell by looking below their username, though. 😉 When you tag someone, it’ll send them an email letting them know you mentioned them. Just thought I’d letcha know! 😀 )

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!

Pin It on Pinterest