fb

Hello… wanna Dr. Pepper?.

Forums General Site Info Introduce Yourself Hello… wanna Dr. Pepper?.

Viewing 10 posts - 31 through 40 (of 40 total)
  • Author
    Veraza Winterknight
    @kari-karast

It was never my intention to make you thank me, “Liana”. XD

YES BEN, YES YOU DID. IT STILL HAUNTS ME.

*snorts* I’ll keep that in mind. Funnily enough, though, I found a faceclaim that looked just like my character, and also like someone else I know on here. *faceplants*

Also you never answered if you’d finished any “epic poetry”…

"You can dance with my henchman."

Volt1911
    @volt1911

Ah, I gotcha. Cool beans.

Hmmmm interesting interesting indeed….

Well alrighty then, I’ll check it out!

Ah I doubt it was really terrible-artists are often very harsh self critics. Believe me I know 😉 but it’s great that you’ve gotten recording done! That’s more than most can say. And it’s good to have dreams-they’re a gift.

Musical ability isn’t totally necessary, though. I started writing lyrics before I even knew what a note was (which was last year)XD so as long as you’ve got a tune, you can go from there. It’s good that you’ve diversified your instrumental experience, though! You can only learn.👌🏻

Volt1911
    @volt1911

And Veraza I actually don’t… not fully complete, anyway…

Veraza Winterknight
    @kari-karast

Ah. Okay. What’re the ones you have in progress about?

"You can dance with my henchman."

Liana J. Douglas
    @lianajdouglas

@volt1911

So how’ve you been, mate? Life holding together okay?

Artist. Actress. Fantasy Fiction. MBTI Nerd. Star Wars. Marvel Films. Piano. Jesus Freak.

Volt1911
    @volt1911

HELLO. Life’s been great, just busy! I’m doing great as well, albeit rather tired, and kinda out of touch socially, but that’s because I’m just focusing on the people I’m physically with. Anyhows, how’ve you been? @lianajdouglas

Volt1911
    @volt1911

And I must say, I’m very honored to have been included in your will 😂

Liana J. Douglas
    @lianajdouglas

@volt1911

*nod* That’s nice. I’ve been over-the-top busy lately and I’ve been trying to just keep on top of stuff right now… *sigh* Life gets tiring sometimes. But it’s still good. 😉

Oh, and I’ll be going to camp this next week for a staff training thing, so that’ll be fun. XD

*laugh* Wait, who told you that? XD *runs through all of the people that are actually still on YDubs who might have told you* Too bad it’s not a legal document. 😛 But yeah, we had some fun with those. *nodnod*

Went back the other day when I was bored and read through some of our old conversations…. I don’t know how you do it, but no matter how many times I read that stuff, I still end up laughing out loud. 🙂 *sigh* I’ve missed that.

Artist. Actress. Fantasy Fiction. MBTI Nerd. Star Wars. Marvel Films. Piano. Jesus Freak.

Volt1911
    @volt1911

*slides in through the window* Well hellllo… it’s been a bit, yeah? I’ve missed our conversations too, maybe someday I can get back on Ydubs. How’s summer been for ya?

@lianajdouglas

Liana J. Douglas
    @lianajdouglas

*gasp*

Oh, man. XD That’s exactly what I needed to see right now on my notifs.

Heya, Ben. 😉 I’ve been hanging in there. Summer’s been crazy. Really crazy. *sigh* Anyway. You should really come back. They’ve got registration open right now. *winks* 🙂 We all miss you a whole metric ton. *laughs*

How about you? You still up north, or have you moved since we last talked? Summer agreeing with you? XD

Viewing 10 posts - 31 through 40 (of 40 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest