fb

Hello… wanna Dr. Pepper?.

Forums General Site Info Introduce Yourself Hello… wanna Dr. Pepper?.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 40 total)
  • Author
    Volt1911
    @volt1911

<p style=”text-align: left;”>Me llamo Ben, I’m not exactly new to the whole writer’s community thing. But I am to Story Embers! I focus mainly on poetry… but I’m trying to branch out, and will read anything! I dig classic rock, OD green and good food, along with being outside (long walks on the beach 😉 XD). I’m from Texas, if that means anything. And I am a sinner, most definitely so-but a saved one, by Jesus Christ.</p>
    See ya around!

Chelsea R.H.
    @seekjustice

@volt1911

Hello! I’m SeekJustice. I also like long walks, but I don’t live anywhere near the beach. I’m from Australia. I inherited a love of classic Australian rock and country from my dad, though I was never able to get into ACDC which makes me somewhat of a traitor 😛

What sort of writing do you enjoy?

Mahalo keia huiʻana

J.A.Penrose
    @j-a-penrose

@volt1911 Welcome! What sort of poetry do you write?

Writer | Freelance editor
    Inspiration

Liana J. Douglas
    @lianajdouglas

@volt1911

Gasp

Blinks Rapidly

Marches over and brings a fist to your jaw

WHAT TOOK YOU SO LONG??? Bro, this is not okay. You’re not supposed to just drop off of the face of the planet like that.

Scowls and slumps in the corner 

I missed you, you… you… doofus! 😜

Yah, you better have a real nice apology coming along. Ope, maybe some pickles, too.

Rolls eyes 

Sighs

How have you been? The escape from YDubs kill you or something?

Tosses Dr. Pepper at you from across the room

C’mon, Flynn. I’m sure you’ve got a story or two to tell.

Artist. Actress. Fantasy Fiction. MBTI Nerd. Star Wars. Marvel Films. Piano. Jesus Freak.

Evelyn
    @evelyn

@volt1911 Welcome! We have too few poets around here. (:

And no thanks on the Dr. Pepper. Though I must say it’s a clever way to bribe people. 😉

Do you have a favorite poet? Or favorite poems?

Volt1911
    @volt1911

@SeekJustice cool beans! Oh AC/DC is hardly the tip of the iceberg-surely you know that. I enjoy just about any kind of writing, but horror/erotic stuff I don’t get into. Right now I’m just trying to find my style as a writer in general.

@j. a. penrose Thank you! I’m not entirely sure, honestly. I like songwriting, but when it comes to conventional poetry, I’m not exactly knowledgable… so part of the reason for me joining Story Embers is to learn more about poetry!

@lianajdouglas
    *is now rubbing his bruised jaw* I missed you too XD and oui, there be stories and explanations to tell…

@evelyn
    Well I’m glad to be one of the few! Ah, ye don’t partake of DP… I won’t hold it against you XD as for my favorite poems and poets, I actually haven’t really explored the world of poetry-I was hoping to do so through Story Embers, and its’ members. Would you recommend anything/anyone?

Liana J. Douglas
    @lianajdouglas

@volt1911

Sighs and hands you an ice pack 

Sorry about that. Snickers Okay, not really, but you didn’t answer my question. 😜

Artist. Actress. Fantasy Fiction. MBTI Nerd. Star Wars. Marvel Films. Piano. Jesus Freak.

Volt1911
    @volt1911

Which one???

Liana J. Douglas
    @lianajdouglas

Snort

Man, I dunno. How bout… all of them? I mean, I was just going for “How are you?”, but as you obviously ignored the rest by choice, I’mma make it harder for you now. 😉

Volt1911
    @volt1911

Ah… splendid… XD

Wellas for what took me so long, moving is the answer. It took a while to get settled, but here we are

I’ve been kinda tired and kinda stressed, but doing alright. And no it didn’t kill me to leave ydubs 😂 I was only mostly dead *is now savoring the DP you threw at me*

Veraza Winterknight
    @kari-karast

BEN. *tacklehugs*

"You can dance with my henchman."

Liana J. Douglas
    @lianajdouglas

Ah, yep. That’s gotta be exhausting for you.

How often do you guys move around, anyway, mate? 😉

(Also. I have a blog now. XD You can check my profile here for the link. ;))

Snorts I knew you were gonna say that, V.

Veraza Winterknight
    @kari-karast

*smirks* What can I say? I hug people. XD

Volt1911
    @volt1911

ALLO VERAZA fancy meeting you here…

Tiring indeed. We move… every fiveish months??? *now clicking over to find ja blog*

Veraza Winterknight
    @kari-karast

An unlikely meeting indeed my good sir. 😉

WOW. Why do you move so much?? *feels like you’ve said at some point on Ydubs but I just don’t remember*

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 40 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest