Hello to whoever reads this

Forums General Site Info Introduce Yourself Hello to whoever reads this

Viewing 5 posts - 61 through 65 (of 65 total)
  • Author
    Emberynus The Dragonslayer
    @emberynus-the-dragonslayer

@august-grace!

Amen! πŸ™ We have to trust that He is in control!! It’s not horrible. They just closed non-essential businesses. Thankfully my dad’s job is considered essential. πŸ™‚ All the public schools are closed as are many of the churches.

My writing is going pretty well. I’ve got way too many projects going at once though!! LOL.

I’ve come up with several new story ideas.

What else have you been up to lately?

Sleep doesn't help if it's your soul that's tired.

August Grace
    @august-grace

I’ve been riding, enjoying bush walks, gardening and also discovered the wonderful taste of coffee.πŸ˜‰

What is your favourite hobby other than writing? Mine would have to be horseback riding. Atm I don’t have a horse, but I am lucky to have friends with horses. 😊

Aussie contortionist, acrobat, photographer, filmmaker, runner, musician and health fanatic.

@august-grace

Awesome!! Yes! Coffee!!

Lately I’ve been drawing, reading, and going mushroom hunting.

My older sister loves horses too, but we don’t have any or any friends that have them.

My favorite hobby beside writing? Welll. . . reading a good book is great. But I also love just being around people. I don’t know that that’s a hobby, but it’s fun. πŸ™‚

August Grace
    @august-grace

Mushroom hunting?!? I wish that was something I could do here.
    Haha I can relate! I do love spending time with people as long as I’m not hooked on a writing project.
    Any countries you wanna visit in the future?

Aussie contortionist, acrobat, photographer, filmmaker, runner, musician and health fanatic.

@august-grace

Yep! πŸ„ My sister has been getting into foraging and herbal remedies lately. She’s found a lot of different edible mushrooms that we now really enjoy eating.

Countries I’d like to visit? Well YOURS OBVIOUSLY!! lol Italy. Scotland. I’ve always wanted to see the sahara dessert for some reason, so Africa. Israel. And most of all IRELAND!!

What about you?

Viewing 5 posts - 61 through 65 (of 65 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!

Pin It on Pinterest