Hello to whoever reads this

Forums General Site Info Introduce Yourself Hello to whoever reads this

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 65 total)
  • Author
    Emberynus The Dragonslayer
    @emberynus-the-dragonslayer

@august-grace

I don’t know anything about copyright or anything. I just find the pictures on the internet. Would probably have to ask daeus about any copyright stuff.

Awesome!!! I LOVE beta reading!!

Sleep doesn't help if it's your soul that's tired.

August Grace
    @august-grace

Yeah that’s probably a good idea. Can you let me know about it as well when you do ask as that will prevent me (or not) going on the internet and finding a random image. 🙂

Awesome! Editing the draft atm.

Aussie contortionist, acrobat, photographer, filmmaker, runner, musician and health fanatic.

@august-grace  Alright I will. It might take me a while. Been real busy lately. Sorry about the late reply.

August Grace
    @august-grace

Don’t worry about it.

Haha tell me about it, my life has been chaos.

Aussie contortionist, acrobat, photographer, filmmaker, runner, musician and health fanatic.

Katthewriter
    @katthewriter

@august-grace

Ohh your from Australia??

My friend and guild leader lives there! ! I love the accents xD

Photographer? Cool!  I’m. . Kind of a photographer?  Aka i try with the cheap camera i have but don’t have enough money to buy a super expensive one to really be a real photographer.

August Grace
    @august-grace

@katthewriter

Ahaha the accents yes! I must say I do like it when people are just like ‘I LoVe YoUr ACcENt!!!!’

Same!!! I really just do phone photography, so nothing special. Budgets are a hard thing with us writers. 😆

What do you usually write? I am a YA fantasy writer.

oh and one more question!

Is there a book release this year you are really looking forward to?

@august-grace

Hey! It’s been a while since we’ve talked. What have you been up to?

Katthewriter
    @katthewriter

@august-grace

But the sad part is you get used to it xD after a couple video calls my friend’s voice doesnt sound so different. Do you like any version of American accents? Or is it just us that likes everything else that’s dirasticly different because we have so many forms of different accent with 50 states?. XD

I have this old Dish sqaure camera i use.  Cuz I’ve only had a phone the last 6 months.

Um… i write allot of things.  My two main projects, one is kind of contemporary? (Spies and thier families. The Secret Plan. This is first book but there will be at least 7 books in the series) And the other is kind of contemporary/drama/sci-fi. All YA. (Finding You) I have 2 YA fantasy and alot of others that I’m not sure what genre there in.  I had a Co-author quit so I’m trying to figure out how to do Unknown on my own.  (She gave me the character) I also have some Yuri snippets off of a character that i don’t have time to write her Novel now. So honestly i have like 15 books going but im really only working on 3 and sometimes the Yuri snippets  (posted those,  and a chapter of Finding You,  and yesterday part of Unknown)

That was probably super confusing. .. sorry xD

No. I mean i enjoy alot of the series by Dandi Daley Mackall, and John j Horn, but my all time favorite book the author is dead.

• This reply was modified 4 months, 2 weeks ago by Katthewriter.
    Katthewriter
    @katthewriter

@august-grace

Oh actually if a publisher picks her up,  my friend from Australia, and guild leader is going to have her /amazing/ book published.  She just did get query letter.

August Grace
    @august-grace

@katthewriter
    I can’t really pick a favourite American accent but when I watch too much YouTube from American YouTubers I tend to start speaking like them… so… heh.

Ahaha that was kinda confusing about your WIPs but I get you. I’ve gone through phases where I had about 50 gabajillion novels I wanted to write/was working on. But now I’ve learnt that I’m not the right type of person to have the busy life of a bee. So atm I’m plugging through my one painfully beloved creation. 😆

If you could have dinner with three authors (past or present) who would they be and what would you serve?

I’d have C. S. Lewis, C. G. Drew’s and Jackie French over and I’d serve pizza. For dessert, we’d have blueberry pancakes + açai bowls. 🤣Don’t ask me why.

August Grace
    @august-grace

Aaaaaaahhhhhhhh!!!!! I AM SO SORRY!!!! *face palm and slaps face*

*quite voice* apologies for not staying in contact!

Anyways, this girl over here is doing great.
    School holidays here in Australia finished about three weeks ago and only now have I gotten my life in order to a satisfactory extent.
    I’ve finally gotten into a good writing routine again. So if there is anything that makes me more happy than a walk in nature it would be me finally recommitting to my book.

So, what about you? Anything exciting recently?

• This reply was modified 4 months, 2 weeks ago by August Grace.

@august-grace

It’s alright, I’ve been super busy!!

Yeah. I’m still trying to stay ahead with school. I’ve been doing Geometry and Algebra at the same time. I wanted to finish school this year, but I don’t think that’s gonna happen.

Hey. How close did the fires get to you?

That’s awesome! yeah. Walking in nature helps me get back into my writing too.

Well, I got certified to be a rifle coach for my 4-H club. We’ve got a big fundraiser for our club coming up. I’ve been tapping trees to make maple syrup and making a few walking sticks. Other than that, mostly writing.

August Grace
    @august-grace

Yeah, the fires actually got quite close to us. But it’s all good now. 😊

How have you been lately?

@august-grace

Hey! It’s great to hear from you again! It’s been awhile! I’ve been doing well.

I’m glad everything’s good over there now with the fires. How are you with this corona virus stuff?

How’s your writing going? Anything new or finished?

August Grace
    @august-grace

Yeah, it’s getting more intense, but we are putting our hope and faith in Jesus. How is it near you?
    <p style=”text-align: left;”>Yes! My writing is going well. I haven’t been able to write a lot though due to a lot of school and me procrastinating. 🤣 I’m still working on the same project. What about you?</p>

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 65 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!

Pin It on Pinterest