Hello to whoever reads this

Forums General Site Info Introduce Yourself Hello to whoever reads this

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 48 total)
  • Author
    August Grace
    @august-grace

@holly-anne

O Wow! I wish I had a sibling that loved writing!

I think the only other person I know who is not from Aus. or NZ is @shadowwriter161 (I hope I remembered correctly).

Haha, perhaps when I’m happy with the book, I might ask you to read it. *smiles hopefully*

I totally get you when you said ‘I have a million WIPs’. I was that person until I told myself I had to put my whole heart into one project (that way, I find I get a deeper understanding of that world and characters).

I have two questions for you. Where would you see yourself without writing and music? What instruments do you play? I play piano, violin and cello.

Aussie contortionist, acrobat, photographer, filmmaker, runner, musician and health fanatic.

August Grace
    @august-grace

@abigail-rebekah

G’day!

The countries I have been to:

-Germany

-England

-Holland

-Singapore (IDK what country that is in…)

-New Zealand

I think that’s all. πŸ™‚

Countries I would visit:

-Africa

-Germany (again)

-New Zealand (North Island this time)

-England (again)

-Scotland

-and IDK if this counts, but I want to travel to places around Australia like, Uluru, Adelaide, Atherton, Sydney (I’ve been there once tho.) Also, picking faves is the hardest job in the world. All the places I’ve gone have been special in one way or another to me. Probably Germany or New Zealand were my favourites.

If there was one thing you would before you died, what would it be?

Aussie contortionist, acrobat, photographer, filmmaker, runner, musician and health fanatic.

Chelsea R.H.
    @seekjustice

@august-grace

Hello!! I’m Aussie too πŸ˜€ and proud of it, lol.

You’re WIP sounds really cool. My current WIPs are a dystopian (set in Australia), and a fantasy (set in a fantasy version of Oceania). I enjoy having characters of various different ethnic backgrounds too, but I’ve never had a Mexican character (though I do have a Filipino and Spanish speaking family).

I wouldΒ loveΒ to visit Germany one day. What was your favourite thing about it?

Mahalo keia huiΚ»ana

Holly Anne
    @holly-anne

@august-grace

Man, that must be hard not having a sibling whose a fellow writer!!! Do you have siblings? And if you do, do they still enjoy reading?

Yeah, I think I’m gonna take up editing rather than writing my own books. I just enjoy it even more lol.

Ok, ME without WRITING or MUSIC!!! *faints*

Um, actually I can’t see me without writing or music…music especially. Like it is such a huge part of who I am that I don’t think I could really handle it without either of them. I guess I’d be a very different person and I’d probably be much more of an actress I guess. I love acting, not that I actually do it like properly or anything, but I guess that would be the next thing that is a big part of me. Oh and I guess I’d be doing heaps of art. So yep. That’s me lol. HBU?

I play piano, guitar, and cajon and a couple others unofficially lol. I love chello! I have always wanted to play it, and we just recently got loaned one so I have been playing it a little bit. It is such a gorgeous instrument!!! Oh and I love violin too πŸ™‚

"You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger darling" (Inception)
      Composer, Writer, Sarcastic πŸ˜‰

Emberynus The Dragonslayer
      @emberynus-the-dragonslayer

@august-grace I think the status updates are just telling you when someone mentioned/replied to you.

You can't live for long living for nothing-Hector Griffin

August Grace
      @august-grace

@seekjustice

*pumps fist into the air* I feel so full of bliss right now. ANOTHER AUSSIE! Yes!

*coughs* ok get real self.

I love the sound of your WIPs! (what is the actual storyline tho?)

The reason why I love Germany so much is because that is where my grandparents live and I ADORE THOSE GERMANY PASTRIES!!!!!!!!! I remember going to the bakery every day with my grandmother to get baked goodies for breakfast. My mouth is watering at the memory.

What are the countries you’d like to visit in the future?

Oh ok *facepalms* that makes sense now.

Thanks heaps!

@holly-anne

Yeah, I’d be a very different person if it wasn’t for writing or music. I just can’t imagine life without one or another. The journeys they have brought me on have changed my life in more ways than there are cracks in Uluru.

Yeah, tell me about it!?! The first note I ever played on the cello was the G string… and boy! I fell in love with it in that instant. I know this sounds totally weird, but you know that moment when a note sounds so crisp and beautiful, or a harmony couldn’t get anymore perfect? I live for moments like those. πŸ™‚

@august-grace

Hey glad I could help, you’re welcome.

Wow!! You’ve been to a LOT of cool places!! I’d LOVE to go to Germany and England!! As it is, I’ve never been out of the USA. LOL! Haven’t ventures very far out of Kentucky. πŸ˜†

Holly Anne
      @holly-anne

@august-grace

Yeah I know! I can’t really understand people who don’t like music… lol. They don’t know what they’re missing out on!

I SO TOTALLY GET THAT!!! I just love it when something is so perfect you get the chills from excitement!!! And harmonies!!! *gets super excited* I so love them!!! My family is super musical and so are our cousins so we love doing all the harmonies all that πŸ™‚

August Grace
        @august-grace

Really? I thought I hadn’t been to many places. *smiles awkwardly*

Do you have family in Germany or England? What places would you visit?

@holly-anne

Wow! I love the fact that you have a musical family! My mum plays piano and then my older brother plays a couple and I do too. I kinda wish everyone in the fam. played several instruments each. I know a close family who do. πŸ™‚ Do you make videos from your music, or keep them known among friends?

@august-grace

Well, it’s a lot to me when I haven’t been to any of them! LOL πŸ˜†

No, all of my family that I know of lives in the USA.

As far as in Germany and England. . . I’d love to see all the castles, I want to go to Berlin and I want to see the black forest. Outside of Germany and England, I want to go to Scotland, France, maybe Africa, and I would love to go to Australia too. Oh- I want to go to the Sahara desert!! I know, I’m weird, but I’ve always had this thing for deserts!

Holly Anne
        @holly-anne

@august-grace

Yes it is pretty awesome!!! Yeah, I wish that we were all good enough to just jam. I mean, we do that fine, but normally it is just us older kids lol. The little ones go…well…crazy XD

Well actually, a couple of my siblings and two of my cousins have a ‘band’…we are going to record and release some of our music at some point, we just haven’t finished writing all our songs lol. We always start one or two when we see each other, which is a couple times each week, and we need to actually finish some XD So yeah, we will do that at some point, but apart from that we haven’t really got anything public that we’ve done together. I have some solo piano compositions on spotify, and so does my dad, but we haven’t released anything with the family.

August Grace
          @august-grace

@holly-anne

Wow that’s really cool! I know a family who makes CDs of their music as well.

What did you start first, writing or music?

August Grace
          @august-grace

I KNOW, SAME!!!! The castles would be the highlight of my journey if I ever get to go back to Germany. I feel like that when I get to go to Africa, I’m gonna somehow find myself in the Sahara desert. I may as well get stranded and then find you along the way… haha.

Are there any places you’ve written about… yet never been?

@august-grace Oh yes! Italy (btw I forgot to mention I always wanted to go to Italy, esp. Rome), Scotland, England, The sahara desert, The middle east, China, and even other states in the US. . . almost everywhere! LOL!!

August Grace
          @august-grace

Wow that’s a list and a half!

Do you write novels, or shorter fiction? (I assume you write fiction?) If so, what genre do you write in?

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 48 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!

Pin It on Pinterest