fb

hello there

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    Morgan Tailor
    @morgan-tailor

Hello! I’m Morgan Tailor aka Lilly McSweeney aka CrochetNinja (OYAN).

For those who don’t know me through OYAN, I’m 17 years old and currently traveling the U.S. with my family in an RV. I’m going to Liberty University in the fall, and I’m planning to be a film major.

I love a good book, although I probably like movies more (go figure, film major). I’m also an aspiring entrepreneur, and I’m playing around with different business ideas.

My WIP is a futuristic novel about an amnesiac assassin living on a distant planet colonized by Earth to breed and train a secret army. As she goes about her new life, she begins to discover who she used to be, and finds out she’s not the only one interested in her past.

If you’re interested in reading it, here’s where you can find it on OYAN. I don’t know if we can post our novels here yet, I just joined XP

I love people and I’m very easy (I hope) to talk to, so don’t hesitate to come talk to me!

See you around,
    -Morgan <3

Have a lovely day. Or a milkshake. Same thing.

Morgan Tailor
    @morgan-tailor

Oh, I’m also a huge Marvel fan XD

(why are there no emojis on here)

Brianna Storm Hilvety
    @briannastorm

@morgan-tailor Welcome to Story Embers!

Sounds like you lead an interesting life. 🙂 Which states were your favorite to visit?

I love your signature! Milkshakes are indeed happiness-inducing drinks. 😉

Wielder of a Red Pen | TheLiteraryCrusader.

Rachel Rogers
    @scribbles

@morgan-tailor Did I hear you mention crochet? I love crocheting! 😀

Ambiverted INFP. Scribbles all the words. Names the plant friends. Secretly Edna the Piguirrel.

Mariposa Aristeo
    @mariposa

@morgan-tailor Hi! My assistant Aberdeen (he’s an ink-drinking, book-eating dinosaur) gives you a hearty handshake! 😃🦖

What’s your favorite milkshake flavor?

I think dinosaurs are cooler than dragons. 🦖

Morgan Tailor
    @morgan-tailor

@briannastorm Thanks! New Mexico, Texas, Vermont, and California were all pretty great. We’re heading up to Washington soon, I’m excited for that XD Why are you a wielder of a red pen, specifically? Sounds like there’s a story there 😉

@scribbles
    Yessss, I love crocheting <3 I like to make these little flowers, and then sew them onto backpacks and hair-ties (I’m trying to start an Etsy, actually XD) I love your squirrel avvie <3 How did you discover you were an ambivert? (I’m kind of one as well)

@mariposa
    XD Nice dinosaur. My favorite milkshake is mocha, hands down. Chocolate and Vanilla come in second 😉 What got you into dinosaurs?

Brianna Storm Hilvety
    @briannastorm

@morgan-tailor I’m a professional editor, and corrections are traditionally marked in red, hence the color of my pen. 😉 If I had my choice, I’d prefer the ink be purple though.

In a manner of speaking, there is a long story behind how I became an editor (because I started as a writer). Basically, I discovered that I’m better suited to helping others polish their work than creating stories of my own. 🙂 I’ve worked with individual clients, publishers, and different organizations, and the more I immerse myself in editing, the more I love it.

Mariposa Aristeo
    @mariposa

@morgan-tailor Hmmm….I honestly don’t know for sure. My love for them goes way back to when I was four or five. I collected dinosaur toys and watched The Land Before Time. That phase lasted till I was about eleven then faded for a little bit. Then, when I was fourteen, I watched Jurassic Park for the first time (I hadn’t watched it before then because my parents were afraid it’d give me nightmares 😆) and it gave me a brilliant idea for a dinosaur story and that led to more dinosaur stories and now most of my WIPs feature dinosaurs one way or another. 😅 🦖🦕

I think dinosaurs are cooler than dragons. 🦖

Morgan Tailor
    @morgan-tailor

@briannastorm Ahhh, that makes sense 😉

Nice, editing sounds like fun (if not hard work XP). Editing is one of my favorite parts of writing  <3

@mariposa
    That’s awesome XD Aww, I used to watch that show <3 Dinosaurs are pretty cool, being that they’re the closest thing we have to real dragons XP

Rachel Rogers
    @scribbles

@morgan-tailor I love crocheted flowers! What’s your Etsy store? I should check out those backpacks. 😀 Funny story about that ambivert thing: I actually started out in college 3 years ago as a 96% introvert, but after being an office assistant and an English tutor for a couple of years, I guess I morphed out of necessity? Now I get ENFJ on personality tests, but I definitely still have introvert days, too (usually when I’m tired or not feeling well…not enough energy for extroverting, lol).

@briannastorm
    I’m pretty sure I’ve said this before, but I think you should use purple ink for markups since you’re so fond of the color. You can do whatever you want to, remember? 😛

Ambiverted INFP. Scribbles all the words. Names the plant friends. Secretly Edna the Piguirrel.

Rachel Rogers
    @scribbles

Wow, I’m so impressed. I’ve tried to reply three or four times and it finally posted this time. Phew. XD

Lady Iliara
    @lady-iliara

@morgan-tailor Did I hear MARVEL?! 😃 AHHHH *ahem* Anyway, yeah, I like Marvel. *whispers* INFINITY WARS

That’s so cool that you’e going to be a film major! I plan to do acting myself. It combines my love of stories with one of my favorite mediums. 😀

Also, what’s your MBTI type? 🙂

ENFJ, Aethasian, and chocolate-Pringle-nerd-blob of epic. Greet at your own risk. *trips on a rock*

Brianna Storm Hilvety
    @briannastorm

@scribbles I know I can set the markup colors in Word to whatever I want, but I’m pretty sure the changes won’t show up as purple on the recipient’s end. Instead, the markup would be displayed in whatever colors they’ve chosen (probably red, since I doubt most people mess with the settings much 😛). And that kinda defeats the purpose of bothering to use purple ink.

Grace Livingston
    @gracelivingston

@morgan-tailor You’re traveling in an RV?! That’s awesome!! My family has a travel trailer that we use every chance we get, and my mom would LOVE to go full time and travel the country. How do you like living in an RV? I’ve never been to New Mexico, California, or Texas, but I have stayed in Vermont once. I thought it was gorgeous. SO. MUCH. GREEN. Have you ever been to Michigan’s Upper Peninsula or Maine? Those are my favorite places that I’ve been to. 🙂

Oh, I’m Gracie btw. XD Got so wrapped up in the excitement I threw welcoming protocol to the wind. 😛 Welcome to Story Embers!

"I'd like to add some beauty to life," said Anne dreamily.

Morgan Tailor
    @morgan-tailor

@lady-iliara Yessss, I am so excited for that thing (four days!) XD Thanks! Oh really? That’s great! My sister wants to do that, too. Maybe we’ll meet on a movie set one day XD Ok, so my type is weird. I’ve been an INFJ for a very long time, but recently I’ve sort of turned into an extrovert? So that sort of makes me an ENFJ? I used to be really into MBTI but recently not really.

@scribbles
    Here’s my etsy store (it’s finally up, yay!): https://www.etsy.com/shop/HappyLilies Huh, interesting. Yeah, that’s sort of happened to me too… It’s like I literally don’t feel the same when I’m alone anymore. Lol yeah, we all have those 😉

@gracelivingston
    There are some days that I like it, and some days that I’m very ready to live in a house again. It does get old after awhile, but the first few months were fantastic XD Yessss, Vermont is so pretty <3 I don’t believe I’ve been to those states, but I’d like to 🙂

Lol, that’s fine. Hi, Gracie XD (I used to have a golden retriever named Gracie, she was awesome <3)

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.