Hello there!!..I’m late, aren’t I?

Forums General Site Info Introduce Yourself Hello there!!..I’m late, aren’t I?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Audra E. S.
    @backwardslivewriter

I joined SE awhile ago, but I never introduced myself, did I? So.. Here I go!

Hello. I am Audra. My penname is Aria O. Plains. I am a fantasy/dystopian/slice of life/superheroes/contemporary/anything really writer. I am participating in NaNoWriMo and looovvee chocolate. Now, I’ve got to go. My time limit on my laptop’s almost up!!

"Sail by the stars, not the flotsam."-Andrew Peterson, "Adorning the Dark"

Kimmi
      @kimlikesart

@backwardslivewriter

Audra!! Do you happen to be on YWW?

Anyways… Welcome belatedly to StoryEmbers!!! This is really an amazing place, but, you might have gathered that already. (:

If you have any questions about the site, please ask. I know it can be a bit confusing. I’ll try to help!

Also… Do you know about the ‘Would you rather’ game? Or the Question game? They help develop our characters. Like, a joint interview. (: I can tag you if you’d like.

All to say, welcome!! I hope you find your time on here worthwhile.

Gracie

Jominkreesa

Why is surviving important? Would you not rather die for the truth?

Audra E. S.
        @backwardslivewriter

Yes. Hello, @Gracie Shinn. At least, I think it’s you. BACK TO SCHOOLWORK SPRINTS SO I CAN DO NANO SPRINTS!!!

"Sail by the stars, not the flotsam."-Andrew Peterson, "Adorning the Dark"

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest