Hello there!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    BrennanCott
    @brennancott

Hi I’m Brennan! I should have been at college this semester, but ended up not going because of the pandemic. I’ve been writing for a about five years or so, but haven’t written much worth reading. I also do a fair bit of game development and really love game design as a topic. So if anyone wants to talk games (of any type), let me know! My favorite books are probably Til We Have Faces by CS Lewis, Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep? by Philip K Dick, and not sure beyond that, there’s too many good books. Looking forward to joining this community!

Also, big thanks to the folks at Hutchmoot: Homebound for letting me know about the existence of this forum.

Gracie
      @kimlikesart

@brennancott

Welcome to StoryEmbers Brennan!!!!

This really is an amazing place. (: (Though, I know it can be quite confusing at first. Great for you if not!)

If you have any questions, don’t be afraid to ask.

What were you going to go to college for? Or, do you not yet have your major/minor decided?

Welcome again. (:

Gracie

Jominkreesa

Passion means to be willing to suffer.

BrennanCott
        @brennancott

Thanks! I am glad to be.

I was going for Computer Science and likely a minor in English with an emphasis in Creative Writing. I will actually be starting an online CS program this spring, and I am bit nervous about it.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest