fb

Hello peoples! :D

Forums General Site Info Introduce Yourself Hello peoples! :D

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    Esther Sears
    @esther-sears

Heyo! πŸ˜€ I am so excited to be here! I’ve been following KP basically since February, which led me here. I never had the courage to join the forum before this, but I’m here now! πŸ˜€

I’m an extroverted introvert country girl, who is unfortunately living in the city… And I write. (You probably could guess that πŸ˜‰ ) I’m a lover of fantasy, kittens, and, most importantly, Jesus. I can’t wait to get to know you all better!

~Esther

~Esther

Lover of Christ, writer (obviously...), fangirl, and a proud Meerkat!

NCStokes
    @ncstokes

@esther-sears Hi! *shakes your hand enthusiastically* I just joined here, too! What do you like to write?

*shameless self promotion* https://weridasusual.home.blog/

Brianna Storm Hilvety
    @briannastorm

@esther-sears Welcome to Story Embers! Kudos for being brave and joining our community! You’ll find lots of helpful and encouraging people roaming around here. πŸ˜‰

You mentioned that you’re an extroverted introvert. What personality type are you? I’m a fusion of an INFJ and INTJ. πŸ™‚

What are some of your favorite fantasy books? That’s my favorite genre too.

Linyang Zhang
    @devastate-lasting

Hi there! Finally, another cat lover!

I live in the suburbs, but I kind of want to live in the city…

Anyway, glad you’re here!

"I set a melody upon the scenery I saw outside my window;
    It's beginning in my spacy world."
    - TK

Esther Sears
    @esther-sears

@ncstokes Many things πŸ˜‰ I like writing fantasy, slice of life, and dapple in other genres.

@briannastorm
    Thank you! I am an INFP πŸ™‚ Ooh, favorite fantasy books… I have many πŸ˜‰ LotR, The Wingfeather Saga, The Inheritance Series, and The Hero’s Guide are a few πŸ™‚

@devastate-lasting
    Yes! Cats are amazing ^_^

~Esther

Jenna Terese
    @jenwriter17

@esther-sears why do you say you ‘unfortunately’ live in the city? do you want to move elsewhere? πŸ™‚

I like fantasy too, but I haven’t tried my hand at writing it yet. I’m working on a sci-fi right now. Are you working on a book at the moment?

"If you want to change the world, pick up your pen and write." -Martin Luther
    www.jennaterese.com

Linyang Zhang
    @devastate-lasting

@esther-sears DID YOU SAY THE HERO’S GUIDE? I love those books.

"I set a melody upon the scenery I saw outside my window;
    It's beginning in my spacy world."
    - TK

Anonymous

@esther-sears HI!Β  My real name is Esther.

Mariposa Aristeo
    @mariposa

Howdy, @esther-sears! Me and my assistant, Aberdeen the Authorosarus (he’s an ink-drinking, book-eating dinosaur), are glad you’re here! πŸ™‚πŸ¦–

What are your favorite hobbies (besides reading and writing)? πŸ™‚

I think dinosaurs are cooler than dragons. πŸ¦–

NCStokes
    @ncstokes

@esther-sears *gaaaasp* The Wingfeather Saga??? Those are some of my favorites! *plucks whistleharp excitedly* I also love LOTR. I’ve read the books, and watched some of the movies. Just the beginning and the end of the movies, though. Because I’m odd like that. πŸ˜›

Esther Sears
    @esther-sears

@jenwriter17 Well, until recently I lived on a farm in the middle of nowhere, so that’s where my heart still is πŸ™‚ Working on a book… Um, more like 5 ;P My current project is a short story about a college student who has to babysit her brother for a day while meeting someone at the mall πŸ™‚

@devastate-lasting
    Yaay!! Another Hero’s Guide lover. Unfortunately not many people know about that series πŸ™ Same with The Wingfeather Saga *Offers @ncstokes a honeymuffin*

Thank you @mariposa ! πŸ™‚ I like acting and singing, and sewing an occasional cosplay πŸ™‚

~Esther

Jenna Terese
    @jenwriter17

@easther-sears Aw, why’d you move away form the farm? It’s one of my (many) dreams to have a hobby farm withΒ many some horses. πŸ˜‰

Five WIPs? Wow, my respect to you πŸ˜€

"If you want to change the world, pick up your pen and write." -Martin Luther
    www.jennaterese.com

NCStokes
    @ncstokes

@esther-sears *munches honeymuffin greedily*

Esther Sears
    @esther-sears

@jenwriter17 My dad got a different job several states away πŸ™ That sounds fun πŸ™‚ We didn’t have horses where I lived, so I’ve never really been around them much.

Also, thank you all for being so welcoming! I’m sure it’s going to take me awhile to learn exactly how to use the forum, and I’m only slightly overwhelmed… But it’s all good πŸ™‚

~Esther

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest