fb

Hello people!

Forums General Site Info Introduce Yourself Hello people!

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    Brooke
    @wingiby-iggiby

Hi, Arindown! Thank you! I like you name too, it’s really unique! Thank you for the encouragement! My fav character is Peet/Artham. That’s so cool that you named one of your cats after him! When we get another dog, his name is going to be Nugget. We have a dog right now, and his name is Bobby.

I light the arrow, pull the bow,
    Shoot that fire right through my soul.

imwritehere1920
    @imwritehere1920

@mischievous-thwapling

Hi!  No problem, it’s really nice to meet you.  Welcome to Story Embers!

We are all apprentices in a craft where no one ever becomes a master. — Ernest Hemingway

Brooke
    @wingiby-iggiby

Hi, Ella! It’s nice to meet you! And yes, I did have sixty snails. It was an interesting experience. And thanks for the encouragement! I’m glad to be somewhere where I can get assistance with my writing 😉

And yes! I LOVE that movie. Watched it twice over a span of two days, and no matter how often I hear a quote from it I always laugh just as hard as when I first heard it! 😛

And your story sounds really cool! I am not good with synopsis either, but here it is:

Andette Perinious is a young girl on the run from the dreaded Mongrels, gigantic men with equally gigantic hounds. She just realized she’s got the magical Point of Travores, an arrow head with the ability to give THE ONE the power to rule the land of Rondona, and the lands beyond. Yeah, not good. So with the help of a strange mute man, a skinny boy with a monkey, and The Commander in Chief to the Mongrels, she’s on her way to cross the Lethal Mounts in a desperate attempt to keep the priceless arrowhead away from the Mongrels. This synopsis is probably better than the book, BTW.

Hope that makes sense.

I think I’m a planster. I get a vague idea in my head, and then write. Characters suddenly sprout out of nowhere, and all of a sudden I get this really complicated twist in the story. But I know how I want it to end, so at least I’ve got a goal!

I like country music the best: Johnny Cash, Kenny Chesney, etc. I listen to them ALL the time. I LOVE country. I also like to listen to artists like Andrew Peterson and the Gettys.

Brooke
    @wingiby-iggiby

Ok, I do not know why when I press reply, it won’t reply to the person I want to reply too!!!!!!!!! Sorry ’bout this, I’m still trying to get a leg in on this forum. I don’t do stuff like this a lot, so if y’all would pardon my many clumsy mistakes, I’d be eternally grateful 😉

Brooke
    @wingiby-iggiby

Howdy, Thwapling! I’m so glad you made it!!! I’ll see you around once I figure out what I’m doing…

Ella
    @writergirl101

@wingiby-iggiby

I want to read that!!  It’s super cool and original.  Tag me if you post anything!

Sometimes you win, sometimes you learn.

Brooke
    @wingiby-iggiby

Definitely will, Ella!

imwritehere1920
    @imwritehere1920

@wingiby-iggiby

Hi, yeah I noticed that when I hit the reply button, it just takes you to the bottom of the page (I just enter the username of the person I’m addressing).  If it helps, there’s a group of FAQs; if you have any questions on how to use the forum, they can help you).  Hope this was helpful  🙂

We are all apprentices in a craft where no one ever becomes a master. — Ernest Hemingway

Brooke
    @wingiby-iggiby

Thank you, imwritehere1920! I’ll definitely look into that!

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • The forum ‘Introduce Yourself’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Pin It on Pinterest