Hello my fellow writers!

Forums General Site Info Introduce Yourself Hello my fellow writers!

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    Emberynus The Dragonslayer
    @emberynus-the-dragonslayer

@holly-anne

Oh I love doing accents just as much as my little brother does. The German one is GREAT!!

That’s funny! I don’t think I could ever get annoyed by an accent. There’s a lady in our Crochet group who is Scottish and it is so fun to hear her talk!

Have you ever heard the Latvian accent? We had a foreign exchange student come selling homeschool books for some company to get money for his college. He was Latvian. SUPER nice guy and SUPER cool accent!!!

Sold souls and dead promises

Kayla Skywriter
    @kayla-skywriter

Hi, @sarah-n-pinkham

Your WIP sounds really cool. I also love Symphony by Switch, although my favorite song at the moment is Karolina Protsenko’s cover of Rockabye.

Pets. I have a wonderful dog named Tinker who is a Border Collie\Golden Retriever mix and the weirdest cat in the world. counting all the other pets that belong to my siblings and therefore live with me there is a guinea pig, another cat, and a Beagle\Lab cross. If I could have more I would definitely have a horse, I can not express how much I love horses. I would also take around three or four husky type dogs to train for sledding, but until then I’ll have to settle for dog scootering.

My WIP is about an abortion survivor called Jane Doe Foster and her struggles in the foster care system.

@banana-peacock-warrior

As a music lover and musician I am completely captivated my the idea of your WIP, well done.

I do love Latvian accents, but no so much because of how they sound. Have you ever heard Latvian music, with the words in Latvian and everything?

How we chose to fight is just as important as what we fight for

Holly Anne
    @holly-anne

Yeah I know right!?!?

Yes, we actually had a Latvian girl staying with a lady at our church for a while. She had a cool accent 🙂 Oooh, yes I love Scottish accents!!!

"You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger darling" (Inception)
      Composer, Writer, Sarcastic 😉

Emberynus The Dragonslayer

@kayla-skywriter *eyes widen* no I haven’t!!! That sounds SOOOOO cool!! I’ve just heard the accent that one time and was intrigued!! I’ll have to find some of the music. 😁

@holly-anne

Yeah. I only heard it that one time. But the guys was super nice and funny so the accent stuck in my mind. And I’ve always just had a thing for Scottish people! I love the heritage, the tartans, the clans!! It’s just so inspiring!!

Sold souls and dead promises

Kayla Skywriter
      @kayla-skywriter

Yes, you should. I first heard it because a girl I met from Latvia, who didn’t speak English, was playing it on her phone.

How we chose to fight is just as important as what we fight for

Holly Anne
      @holly-anne

Haha yes the Scottish stuff is pretty awesome!! 🙂

"You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger darling" (Inception)
        Composer, Writer, Sarcastic 😉

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
      Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!

Pin It on Pinterest