Hello my fellow writers!

Forums General Site Info Introduce Yourself Hello my fellow writers!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    S
    @sarah-n-pinkham

Hi there!

I’m Sarah.  Avid storyteller. Overall comedian. Lover of film, art, music, and people. New college student.  No wonder I’m an ENFP! Some of you may remember me from over at Ydubs (I know I recognize some of you!).  Alas, I could not keep YWW up for certain reasons, but I was curious about SE, so here I am! I love character development. Seriously, anytime I will do character development.  As far as WIPs, I have a current one that I want to get back out on the racetrack.  For now, I will say that it has mystery, adventure, crime, family, …and technology. Oh, did I forget to mention vigilantes? Yeah, it has vigilantes! the good kind.

I am getting ready to start college so I won’t be working much on this. I’ll still be fairly active though.  I can’t wait to begin! 😀  Blessings!

Abigail Rebekah
    @abigail-rebekah

@sarah-n-pinkham

Hello, and welcome to SE 🙂

Yay…I officially beat everyone else to welcome you xD

A fellow comedian? YEAH!!!!!! LOL *high fives*

The genres for your current WIP sound really cool.

Do you have a favourite artist or band? I really like For King and Country and Lauren Daigle, and heaps of others so I won’t mention all of them 🙂

Also, who’s your favourite author?

Character development sounds cool.

LOVE mystery and adventure too 🙂 And stuff with suspense xD

I’d better stop now before I write too much lol.

~ Laugh. Drink Coffee. Smile. And Write ~

Emberynus The Dragonslayer
      @emberynus-the-dragonslayer

@sarah-n-pinkham

Hi!

WHOO HOO!! Another comedian. My youngest brother is one I assure you!!

Sold souls and dead promises

S
      @sarah-n-pinkham

Hi Abigail!

I love FKAC too…and many others like Zach Williams, sometimes Owl City..etc. It all depends on the song as I have said in another post. My favorite right now is Symphony by Switch.

I don’t really have a favorite author. Ive always loved Laura Ingalls Wilder and CS Lewis though. I have a limited list of authors I’ve read from in fiction.

That’s cool you like suspense. Maybe when I put up a plot question you can chim in!:)

S
      @sarah-n-pinkham

Hey Ember!✋😀

S
      @sarah-n-pinkham

Ok. Questions.

What pets do you have or aould have?

What are your WIPs?

@sarah-n-pinkham

Hi!

As far as pets I have. . . a black cat 🙂 My family also has another cat, a whole bunch of chickens and my sister keeps goats. Pets that I would have. . . a dog (I like Pomskies, German Shepherd and Aussie Shepherds best)  and a horse and if I could have one, a tiger. 😛

My WIPs, TOOOOO MANY!! I probably come up with a new book idea every two weeks (I am not kidding) so it adds up after a while

The Writing Gremlin
      @banana-peacock-warrior

@sarah-n-pinkham: Hello! Welcome to SE! Your WIP sounds super cool… so much in one story; sounds awesome!!!

And YES character development is so fun… question: do you ever get that tickly, unable to control yourself super happy feeling when you watch or read something with a super well-written character arc?

LOL I don’t know if I’m included in those last questions- but ;P

My current WIP is called The Clefs. It’s essentially a story about a piano where my main character is Middle C (Trust me it’s more interesting than it sounds… XD) and her obnoxious traveling companion is B Flat. And her cousin is F(changes her name to E Sharp).

I have one cat. I’m not sure if I’d want anything else besides maybe a dog and OMG I’m so with Rebecca on the tiger…

And heeey while I’m talking about you, Rebecca, my youngest brother is a comedian too! XD An obnoxious one who loves to talk in a British accent all the time and no matter how little sense he makes or how funny he sounds, he can keep a straight face. And he’s 8.

“When anxiety was great within me, your consolation brought me joy.”
        ‭‭Psalm‬ ‭94:19‬ ‭

Abigail Rebekah
        @abigail-rebekah

@sarah-n-pinkham

Cool 🙂

My mum is actually reading The Little House on the Prarie series to my younger siblings at the moment…us older kids often hang around though cus they are really good books xD

Nice! I also love C. S. Lewis’ books – have you seen any of the film adaptions for Narnia? They are really good.

That could be cool.

Were you asking the questions to anybody on here?

Anyway, I’ll just go ahead and answer one of them LOL

My sister used to own the most adorable Cavoodle called Lily. She was SOO much fun. Sadly though, she had to sell her when we moved to the North Island of NZ. At least she is with great friends 🙂

And I would LOVE to own a horse…to be able to go riding whenever I wanted would be soo cool. But alas, they kinda cost a lot xD

How about you?

@banana-peacock-warrior

Oh yeah? Why brother is 10. He used to talk in a British accent alot. He is very good at dry humor and sarcasm (alot like me) and he used to say funny things all the time without even realizing it. He’s so SMART! Is always saying his school work is too easy and he wishes he could do something harder!! LOL 😆

Abigail Rebekah
          @abigail-rebekah

@emberynus-the-dragonslayer @banana-peacock-warrior

That’s funny…why a British accent? Is it because they like how it sounds, or are they just having fun?

Both my parents are British, so yeah…I love the accent 🙂

Sounds like ya’ll have a lot of fun with your siblings xD Sarcasm is pretty much my family’s love language LOL

YOU WANT A TIGER??? I used to want a white monkey xD

@abigail-rebekah

Well. . . sometimes it was British, sometimes Irish. Sometimes we would pretend to be people and he really had fun with it! 😆  Have you ever heard of the band Rend Collective. We used to listen to them a lot and he always like to pretend to be the lead singer(that’s where the Irish came from).

I’m always loved accents! I love the Scottish accent a lot!!

😆 I should tell somebody that when they tell me I’m being sarcastic. ‘Sarcasm is our family’s love language!’ 😆

Yep! A tiger! I’ve always had a fascination with big cats. My favorites are probably panthers and cheetahs.

Abigail Rebekah
            @abigail-rebekah

That makes sense lol.

Yes, I have heard of them.  Yeah, I like accents too. I love the German accent and some American accents xD

Haha, yeah you should 🙂

Big cats are cool…but pretty dangerous sometimes lol.

A tamed tiger could be cool though xD

Holly Anne
              @holly-anne

@sarah-n-pinkham

Hey!! Welcome 🙂

I have wanted to do YWW for AGES, but I haven’t been able to yet. Your WIP sounds really interesting!!! And vigilantes…oooh, nice!!! 😉

Do you enjoy listening to music, or playing it…or both? 🙂

"You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger darling" (Inception)
                Composer, Writer, Sarcastic 😉

Holly Anne
                @holly-anne

@banana-peacock-warrior

Lol, I love accents too. SOOO MUCH FUN!!! I especially love British (you know, our heritage and all lol) German ( like with Liesel from The Book Thief…seriously adore that accent!!!) and I love doing Spanish. But any accents that sound cool are super fun. My sibling ‘occasionally’ get annoyed with my constant accents etc lol.

"You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger darling" (Inception)
                  Composer, Writer, Sarcastic 😉

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!

Pin It on Pinterest