fb

Hello, I’m new I’m new here.

Forums General Site Info Introduce Yourself Hello, I’m new I’m new here.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Jasmine
    @jasmine

Hi, I’m Jasmine. Some of you may know me as jazzyfresh.

I was from a forum called “The rabbit room” but when I shut down I came here to continue my collaborative story.

I know I said I would keep my user name as Jazzyfresh but things got a little mixed. Sorry about that. I’m also sorry It took me so long to get here, I’ve been pretty busy. I’m still pretty busy but I will post again around the 25th. I look forward to continuing my collaborative story with all the people who have been with me from the beginning of the story, and possibly some new people who will take the place who have  not been able to come to story embers.

I AM afraid. I'm glad that I am. That tells me I need to be brave. ~W.M.

Kimmi
    @kimlikesart

Hello @jasmine! Welcome to StoryEmbers!

I think I may know of a few of your compatriots from the ‘rabbit room’. I will tag them just encase they miss your post. (: @crazywriter @mischievous-thwapling @wingiby-iggiby

Again, welcome!

Jominkreesa

Passion = A Willingness To Suffer

Mischievous Thwapling
    @mischievous-thwapling

@jasmine

YAAAAYYY!! Jazzyfresh!!! You made it!! I’m SO happy! And you’re good! It’s totally fine about the name and timing 🙂 I get, I’ve been super busy.  All of us (from the ‘rabbit room’) are on the forum ‘Fantasy Writers’ so if you want to, you could head over there.  (I’m guessing that’s were they would continue the collaborative stories)

@kimlikesart

And thank you for tagging me! I wouldn’t have seen this if you hadn’t!

If your dreams turn to dust... vacuum.
    ~Author Unknown

Jasmine
    @jasmine

I’m back. Thanks for the welcome!

I’m figuring this website out but I’ll be able to post again now.😃

I AM afraid. I'm glad that I am. That tells me I need to be brave. ~W.M.

Wingiby Iggiby
    @wingiby-iggiby

@jasmine

Jazzy!!!!! So good to see you!!! Well, the screen on which you posted, anyway. 😛

Don’t worry about being too busy; I’ve been busy too, and it’s only going to get busier. Like Thwapling said, just head on over to ‘Fantasy Writers.’ It took me a while to get used to things, but if you want to join a group — such as ‘Fantasy Writers’ — you have to join it first. All you do is click a button, LOL. Just thought I’d tell you that, because when I first got on here, I didn’t know…

Anyway, looking forward to starting our story up again!

@kimlikesart

Thanks for the tag! 😉

I light the arrow, pull the bow,
    Shoot that fire right through my soul.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.