fb

Hello.. I think…

Forums General Site Info Introduce Yourself Hello.. I think…

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    GirlSetFree
    @girlsetfree

HI all!!

I’m very excited to be able to join a writer’s forum…this is absolutely fantastic!! An answer to prayer, actually. 🙂

So..a bit of introduction. I am a Canadian, Christian young lady who loves to sing, dance, and eat healthy, delicious foods. I am a homeschooled-highschooler.

I’m a thriller novelist, working on my first submarine thriller set in the early twenty-first century. I have another five or six novel-length stories in my head as well. I enjoy writing poems and short stories as well.  I have a Blog as well–y’all can drop by and visit anytime. I do all kinds of nice things there. 🙂

I’m also a Lumeriteer!! And very proud of that.

Sorry if it’s a little brief… I like to keep myself hidden. If ya want to know me better…

I’ll see you guys around.

Drop me a note below, and I’ll try to get back to you as soon as possible.

GirlSetFree

• This topic was modified 5 years, 11 months ago by GirlSetFree.

Writer. Thinker. Christian Gal. Canadian. Singer. Blogger. Health Nut. Author. Lumerit Scholar.

Elizabeth
    @elizabeth

Hey there! Are you new? I don’t think I’ve seen you on KP…

Do you know your MBTI (myers briggs type indicator) type?

INTP. Writer of fantasy and sci-fi. Wannabe artist. Anime geek. Merakian.

GirlSetFree
    @girlsetfree

Hey Elizabeth!!

Yes, I guess I’m new. This is all new and exciting!! (psst.. I’m not on KP. Not yet. Something did not work out when I tried to sign up.)

Er…I’m not sure which MBTI type I am. Every time I do the test thingys, the results change. But it should be safe to say that I’m an extrovert. And.. that’s about it.

Thanks for stopping by!!

GirlSetFree

Writer. Thinker. Christian Gal. Canadian. Singer. Blogger. Health Nut. Author. Lumerit Scholar.

Rolena Hatfield
    @rolena-hatfield

@girlsetfree Hello and welcome! I took a quick peek at your blog and will have to return in the future to read some short stories. 🙂

*whispers* (I’m actually the one who helps people get signed up over at Kingdom Pen. I remember your application! I’ll email you, okie dokie?) *dashesbackovertotheKingdom*

Can’t wait to get to know you more! What’s your favorite book?

GirlSetFree
    @girlsetfree

Hey Rolena!!

I like your name. 🙂

Thanks for popping over to my blog!!

(Oops…I did not realize that…ahh…okay.  I’m not in trouble, am I?) Thanks so much!! Can’t wait to be part of KP!!

My favorite book for now is The Trident Deception by Rick Campbell. I totally love that book!! It was great as a research tool for my novel as well.

My favorite books list keeps changing. So…yeah.

I love Laura Hillenbrand’s Unbroken as well. And the Navy JAG Series by Don Brown. And so much more.

Glad to meet ya!!

GirlSetFree

Rolena Hatfield
    @rolena-hatfield

@girlsetfree  No, you’re not in trouble at all! 😛 I’m glad you said something cause sometimes I don’t know there’s a problem 🙂

Ooh I’ve never heard of those books! *writesdownonlist* My favorite books change all the time too 😀 Right now it’s a tie between The Lost Girl of Astor Street, The Prisoner of Zenda and The False Prince. Oh and The Traitor’s Game. Yikes that’s a lot of favorites. Ha!

If you could choose one animal to have as a pet and it could be anything, what would you choose?

Sam Kowal
    @sam-kowal

@girlsetfree Story Embers and Kingdom Pen are awesome, as forums 😀

For awhile, I didn’t know anything like them existed. And now suddenly there are two amazing writing communities.

What is the premise of your submarine novel?

Also, do you like raspberries? Those are healthy and delicious. My pet dragon Stan loves raspberries

*nom, nom, nom*

GirlSetFree
    @girlsetfree

Hiya @sam-kowal and @rolena-hatfield !!

Rolena, I would probably choose a horse IF I did not have to pay for it, clean the stalls, you name it. If I had to pay for one, it would probably be a cat. What about you?

Sam, yes!! That’s what I am finding out. I thought I was so alone plowing through my WIPs, trying to be the writer God wants and designed me to be. I’m super excited that the forums are for young Christian writers all around the world!!

The premise? There is only rough, drafty premise I have on hand.

Here goes: His mother’s dying prayer—to see her firstborn son one last time. His secret guilt—he had driven his brother away forever. His orders—to sink an American submarine about to wipe out the United States of America. Could Chuck neutralize the rogue submarine in time—and live to find his long-lost brother?

Yes, I love raspberries. Though I’m not able to have them as often as I’d like.

You have a PET DRAGON!!! Neat. Way too neat.

GirlSetFree

• This reply was modified 5 years, 11 months ago by GirlSetFree.

Rolena Hatfield
    @rolena-hatfield

@girlsetfree I would choose a squirrel 🙂 They’re the cutest things.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The forum ‘Introduce Yourself’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Pin It on Pinterest