Hello from Israel!

Forums General Site Info Introduce Yourself Hello from Israel!

Viewing 12 posts - 61 through 72 (of 72 total)
  • Author
    Eitan
    @eitan

@emberynus-the-dragonslayer

Oh, thank you very much for being interested! 🙂

Right now I’m excellent. We return to school tomorrow, and surprisingly I really missed it.

I started writing an apologetic e-book to use in debates I frequently have. It’s called Thus said God? – Is the Bible the word of God?

I want to prove that the Bible is God’s word. First I’ll prove the historical reliability of the NT, then prove that Jesus resurrected, and than to answer common objections (like the Egyptian chronology, evolution, different philosophical issues, etc.). With the help of God it will be done in 2-3 months.

How are you? How is it going in Kentucky?

Eitan
      @eitan

Lol, right now we recieved a message that because of the heat, we will return only in 2 days.

Emberynus The Dragonslayer

@eitan

I’m glad you’re doing so well! That’s cool that school is already opening up! I think it’s gonna be a while before it does in Kentucky. But I’m home schooled, so 🙂

That’s really cool that you’re writing a book like that! Those are important issues that people, even Christians struggle with a lot. I would just encourage you to keep studying. To make sure you are deeply rooted in The Word of God and that nothing can shake your faith. Because always with things like that, people will have arguments that might seem hard to combat with the truth.

In Kentucky things are just starting to open up. Retail businesses are opening and some of the restrictions are lifting. Churches are open again. Stuff like that.

I wish you the best with your book!!!

-Rebecca

Sleep doesn't help if it's your soul that's tired.

Eitan
        @eitan

Thank you! My book is going to be for the unbelieving audience though.

In Kentucky things are just starting to open up. Retail businesses are opening and some of the restrictions are lifting. Churches are open again. Stuff like that.

I’m glad to hear!

Hmm, just a question – why did you choose your nickname? (And why a male name, if I’m not offending you? 😉 )

@eitan

No it’s fine! Not offensive at all! You mean Emberynus or Ember?

Eitan
          @eitan

Hmm… Both 🙂

@eitan

It’s the name of one of my characters 🙂

Eitan
            @eitan

@eitan

Thanks! 🙂

Do you have any fictional writing projects you are working on?

Eitan
              @eitan

Hmm, not currently. We are returning to school (and to robotics! The season sarts in September and we have a ton of work, and I’m the captain), and  I also want to dedicate time for prayer and scripture. However, I do write poems from time to time. I’m not sure if God wants me to write right now, since my audience is secular, but I pondered creating a blog or something and just share nice stories – I could use it later to spread the gospel, somehow.

@eitan

Good for you!!!!! I should probably take some more time off for prayer and reading scripture too.

The blog would be a great idea to start a blog. After all, spreading the gospel is the most important thing in life. 🙂

You’re really an inspiration! You’re so excited and dedicated to your faith! It inspires me to be more dedicated. Thank you!

Eitan
                @eitan

Thank you so much!! You really encourage me to keep doing so☺️

And I’m really glad I helped you, even if by accident😉

Viewing 12 posts - 61 through 72 (of 72 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!

Pin It on Pinterest