Hello from Israel!

Forums General Site Info Introduce Yourself Hello from Israel!

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 94 total)
  • Author
    Eitan
    @eitan

@emberynus-the-dragonslayer

Oh, thank you very much for being interested! 🙂

Right now I’m excellent. We return to school tomorrow, and surprisingly I really missed it.

I started writing an apologetic e-book to use in debates I frequently have. It’s called Thus said God? – Is the Bible the word of God?

I want to prove that the Bible is God’s word. First I’ll prove the historical reliability of the NT, then prove that Jesus resurrected, and than to answer common objections (like the Egyptian chronology, evolution, different philosophical issues, etc.). With the help of God it will be done in 2-3 months.

How are you? How is it going in Kentucky?

You don't need to see the wind itself in order to hear the rustling leaves.

Eitan
      @eitan

Lol, right now we recieved a message that because of the heat, we will return only in 2 days.

Emberynus The Dragonslayer

@eitan

I’m glad you’re doing so well! That’s cool that school is already opening up! I think it’s gonna be a while before it does in Kentucky. But I’m home schooled, so 🙂

That’s really cool that you’re writing a book like that! Those are important issues that people, even Christians struggle with a lot. I would just encourage you to keep studying. To make sure you are deeply rooted in The Word of God and that nothing can shake your faith. Because always with things like that, people will have arguments that might seem hard to combat with the truth.

In Kentucky things are just starting to open up. Retail businesses are opening and some of the restrictions are lifting. Churches are open again. Stuff like that.

I wish you the best with your book!!!

-Rebecca

Sleep doesn't help if it's your soul that's tired.

Eitan
        @eitan

Thank you! My book is going to be for the unbelieving audience though.

In Kentucky things are just starting to open up. Retail businesses are opening and some of the restrictions are lifting. Churches are open again. Stuff like that.

I’m glad to hear!

Hmm, just a question – why did you choose your nickname? (And why a male name, if I’m not offending you? 😉 )

@eitan

No it’s fine! Not offensive at all! You mean Emberynus or Ember?

Eitan
          @eitan

Hmm… Both 🙂

@eitan

It’s the name of one of my characters 🙂

Eitan
            @eitan

Ah, cool!

@eitan

Thanks! 🙂

Do you have any fictional writing projects you are working on?

Eitan
              @eitan

Hmm, not currently. We are returning to school (and to robotics! The season sarts in September and we have a ton of work, and I’m the captain), and  I also want to dedicate time for prayer and scripture. However, I do write poems from time to time. I’m not sure if God wants me to write right now, since my audience is secular, but I pondered creating a blog or something and just share nice stories – I could use it later to spread the gospel, somehow.

@eitan

Good for you!!!!! I should probably take some more time off for prayer and reading scripture too.

The blog would be a great idea to start a blog. After all, spreading the gospel is the most important thing in life. 🙂

You’re really an inspiration! You’re so excited and dedicated to your faith! It inspires me to be more dedicated. Thank you!

Eitan
                @eitan

Thank you so much!! You really encourage me to keep doing so☺️

And I’m really glad I helped you, even if by accident😉

Gracie
                  @kimlikesart

@eitan

Hi! I just read your thing.

How did you become a Christain? Who told you about Jesus? Is your family okay with you being a disciple? Or is that why you’re waiting until you’re eighteen to join a particular gathering of believers?

You are part of a church now. We are brothers and sisters in Christ! And I love you as a brother. I don’t know much about you, but I will be praying for you. That the Lord Jesus Christ will grant you mercy and strength. That His face will shine upon your heart, mind and soul, and give you peace.

You are loved! You are chosen by the King of kings, the great I Am, our Healer, and our Redeemer. He loves you!

What are your siblings’ names? Why is Lady dumb? What’s your favorite thing to do as a family? Are your parents practicing Jews? Or, when you said they were secular did that mean they aren’t? (Sorry, it’s probably clear, and I’m just missing it.) How many kids do you want someday (if you want kids)?

I’m an INFJ. In two of my books the main characters have your personality type, so I like it. My mom’s best friend has the same…Just some random facts…

(:

Well, bye.

Gracie

Jominkreesa

Passion means to be willing to suffer.

Eitan
                    @eitan

Hello again! 😀

How did you become a Christain? Who told you about Jesus?

I shared my testimony in the first page of the thread 🙂

Is your family okay with you being a disciple?

My parents are sure I’m brainwashed, but generally, as long as ultra-orthodox people don’t throw at us stones, they believe in the freedom of religion.

Or is that why you’re waiting until you’re eighteen to join a particular gathering of believers?

In Israel, it’s illegal to convert someone’s religion before the age of 18. No church can legally accept me.

You are part of a church now. We are brothers and sisters in Christ! And I love you as a brother. I don’t know much about you, but I will be praying for you. That the Lord Jesus Christ will grant you mercy and strength. That His face will shine upon your heart, mind and soul, and give you peace. You are loved! You are chosen by the King of kings, the great I Am, our Healer, and our Redeemer. He loves you!

Wow. I can’t thank you enough for your love and prayers, sister. Thank you so much and I promise to pray for you too!

My siblings’ names are Tamir and Karin.

Why is Lady dumb?… Where to start? Before we started to hide the tomatoes, she used to eat them all. Actually, she eats everything, except of fresh meat. She also have a phobia from going with me to a walk – every time I try to go with her, she returns home after 2 minutes. She hunted a pigeon once, and didn’t even thought about the option of eating it – I don’t think she knows she can eat birds. Instead, she played with it the whole night, and in the morning I had to redeem it from it’s pain with a shovel.

My family don’t really have a favorite thing to do… Yes, that’s not very good. Sometimes I’m the only one in the table who isn’t in his phone.

We do celebrate the Jewish feasts, but not anything more. My parents believe in a God (and I deliberately said just God), but they also believe that the God of the Bible is cruel, that LGBT and abortions are totally okay, and that mankind evolved from apes. Oh, and of course this God doesn’t care about justice, idolatry and the first and only commandment of Jesus (”You shall love the LORD your God with all your heart…”).

Hmm, I want 3-4 kids I think, but it’s really up to God, not to me.

I’m an INFJ. In two of my books the main characters have your personality type, so I like it. My mom’s best friend has the same…Just some random facts…

Cool!

@eitan

You’re welcome! Keep writing!! 🙂

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 94 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                    Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!

Pin It on Pinterest