fb

Hello from Andrew.

Forums General Site Info Introduce Yourself Hello from Andrew.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Andrew Schmidt
    @andrew

Hello, I’m Andrew. I’m fourteen, and just joined here. I’m writing a story right now in a world full of adventures I call Alprome. But I’ve planned to write five individual stories in the same universe.

"Muhahaha!"- Unknown Villain

J.A.Penrose
    @j-a-penrose

Welcome to Story Embers, @andrew!

Oh cool! Is that a fantasy world or sci-fi or something else?

I hope you’ll be able to keep up with the writing and enjoy meeting all of the other people floating about on this forum!

Writer | Freelance editor
    Inspiration

Brink
    @nuetrobolt

@andrew, hi! I’m throne warden of Emberia, and this is my tiny dragon, Vip.

Your story is yours and no one else's. Each sunset is different, depending where you stand. -A. Peterson

Andrew Schmidt
    @andrew

Hi. My story I’m writing right now is fantasy. And it is fun.

But I’m probably going to be doing school about half the day, and at the end I’m going to go see the Infinity Wars!

Brink
    @nuetrobolt

@andrew, I’m homeschooled, so I’m pretty much done my school for the year. Hurray!

Your story is yours and no one else's. Each sunset is different, depending where you stand. -A. Peterson

Andrew Schmidt
    @andrew

I’m back from feeding the chickens outside, but I may have to go back out soon.

I’m about to be done with school. Wait, I still have to do math throughout the year.

Evelyn
    @evelyn

@andrew Welcome!

Ah, I used to have chickens and goats and had to go feed them… *gazes thoughtfully in the distance*

I have to ask… what is your profile picture? XD Also: What are your favorite books to read?

Brink
    @nuetrobolt

@andrew, Are you homeschooled?

Andrew Schmidt
    @andrew

Yes, I am homeschooled. I’d had to do about three tests today… and I still need to do one of them.

When I get time, I need to start writing my story today. As for reading books…

I don’t really have a favorite book, I just sort of pick a good one up and decide to read it.

Brink
    @nuetrobolt

@andrew, you should read N.D. Wilson and Andrew Peterson.

Andrew Schmidt
    @andrew

I read some of Andrew Peterson’s books before: The Wingfeather Saga.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.