Hello fellow worms…I MEAN BOOKWORMS!

Forums General Site Info Introduce Yourself Hello fellow worms…I MEAN BOOKWORMS!

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 45 total)
  • Author
    ori-art
    @ori-art

@the-fledgling-artist

Ori is the first half of my name, and is used as a nickname by some people. I just don’t know who Dori and Nori are yet! ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

@ashira

Woah, those are SO cool! They look so realistic. Did you draw them from your head? The unicorns manes are amazing…they look like they would’ve taken awhile. I especially like the first one…but they’re both really good! Btw, your signature is cool. ๐Ÿ˜Š

@chalice

Hi! Thanks! I’ve done a very little bit with charcoal, but it was always used with graphite and never by itself. There’s just something about it that I love…just need to figure out how to best use it…and that scares me a little. Unfortunately, I’m kinda a perfectionist when it comes to creating art and I think that’s a big hindrance.ย  โ˜น๏ธ

@libby

Thank you! Oh yeah, spikeball’s great!

I mostly play classical music and hymn arrangements for my lessons. I’m currently learning Beyond by William Joseph (outside of piano lessons). Ever heard of it? You should check it out…I love it! Just for fun I play songs by David Nevue, Zachary Bruno, Martha Mier, and other random stuff my older sister has obtained over the years. As for singing, it could go on forever. I really like Andrew Peterson’s Counting Stars album, Brandon Heath’s Blue Mountain and Your Love (song), Lainey Wright’s Weeping Willow Tree, Ellie Holcomb’sย As Sure as the Sun, and so much more.

I mostly journal about what’s happening in my life and what I’m thinking about/how I’m feeling.

I’ve been to Washington…but only in an airport, so that doesn’t really count. ๐Ÿ˜‰ Hmmm…I love the hills and mountains (though the mt’s are small), and it’s usually gorgeous this time of year. Unfortunately it’s not as pretty this year because of all the rain and wacky weather.

Oh yes! The LOTR, The Hobbit, The Chronicles of Narnia, Ben-Hur,ย  Sherlock Holmes, Father Brown, The Phantom Tollbooth, Beric the Britain, The Lost Clue, The Hidden Hand, The Last Dragon Slayer, Every Single Second, The Spy, Uncompromising, The Knowledge of the Holyย (ever person on earth should read this book), and so many more (I tried to list ones that weren’t on my profile page). #โค๏ธJane Austen.

BTW, I really like your signature quote.

"Who knows what the next month will bring? I say let us eat cake now!"
    -Mr. Benedict

ori-art
    @ori-art

@libby

What do you enjoy playing and singing? Yeah, I’m a self taught guitarist so I know what you mean about inconsistency…I’m full of it. ๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜– But keep it up!!

-Mr. Benedict

The Fledgling Artist
    @the-fledgling-artist

@ori-art I’m okay with that! Just don’t ask me for my address. :’D I’m 18.ย  Ooh, I see! That’s cool. I can’t think of any names that start with “Ori” but I bet your name is super pretty. ^-^ Had anyone ever called you oreo before? ๐Ÿ˜€

@libby Thank you! I’ve only cared about drawing since around 2016. Though since then I have formed the habit of drawing almost everyday. So I have drawn a lot, just not for very long. ๐Ÿ™‚
    You should know I quite admire you writers. I think you guys make beautiful masterpieces too. <3
    Btw I adore the quote on your signature.

"Though I'm not yet who I will be, I'm no longer who I was."

ori-art
    @ori-art

@the-fledgling-artist

No worries! ๐Ÿ˜‰ I actually don’t care if you know what my name is…it’s Oriana. Truth be told I’ve never met anyone with my name before…so yeah. Oh yes, I’ve gotten that a lot more recently…it’s how some people remember my name. It’s actually French. ๐Ÿ˜Ž One reason why I’m trying to learn it. Do you know any other languages?

-Mr. Benedict

Ara
    @itisastarrynight

@ori-art
    Those areย so awesome!ย Love it. Thanks for showing us!
    I think your profile looks like some type of sea with clouds all around it ๐Ÿ™‚
    I like drawing people best,too! I can show you some art.
    ย I made this first one in September.
    ย ย ย The last one is done in watercolor. I am not experienced in watercolor yet but I plan to perhaps use it as my primary medium apart from sketching.

Sketching with no reference is like hiking without a map!

The Fledgling Artist
    @the-fledgling-artist

@ori-art Oh, so cool! ๐Ÿ˜€ No, I don’t know any other languages. I know a few french words that I have picked up from my sisters though. They started to learn french sometime last year. If I could learn any language, I think Norse or Skandian would be epic. Just because I love Iceland. <3 <3 Apparently it’s a really hard language to learn though. because there are SoOoo many different dialects. If I had to learn a language for more practical reasons though, I would probably learn Spanish or German. Or French. ^-^

"Though I'm not yet who I will be, I'm no longer who I was."

Ara
    @itisastarrynight

@ori-art You have such a pretty name! I know aย littleย french. How are you learning it?
    you draw in your journal? My sister does and it looks great; I only write in mine(it’s more of a dairy!).
    Do you have a favorite season? I like Andrew Peterson too, but I haven’t heard anything from that album. Maybe I’ll check it out!

Ara
    @itisastarrynight

ah sorry! **DO you draw in your journal?

ori-art
    @ori-art

@itisastarrynight

Those are so cute! Thanks for sharing! I LOVE seeing other people’s art styles!

Weeeeeellll…I started learning it last year in school…but I’ve been very uncommitted since I finished school. ๐Ÿ˜–๐Ÿ˜–๐Ÿ˜– I need to make it more of a priority. Do you ever want to visit France?

I don’t really draw in my journal, but I do hand lettering and doodles. My favorite season…hmmmm…can’t completely decide between fall and spring but probably fall a teeny bit more…idk.

Avoir.

@the-fledgling-artist

Wow, Norse or Scandinavian? That’s so cool! German would be cool too. I love hearing it spoken…or English with a German accent.

-Mr. Benedict

I, David
    @i-david

@ori-art I’m sorry it took this long, but I heard a call for worms and I came.

Still not sure why, though…

Anyways, hai! It is I, David! Nice of you to join us here on SE. Great pictures, by the way. I often wish I could draw (and sing, and paint, and, well, do any and everything vaguely artsy), but all I really can do is stand back and admire other’s talent. Like yours! Did I mention those pictures were great?

Four
    INFP
    songwriter

Ariel Ashira
    @ashira

@libby Thank you!ย  Actually, I am sixteen.ย  Did I say I was fifteen?

@ori-art Oriana is a beautiful name!ย  What does it mean?

"No matter how much it hurts, how dark it gets, or how hard you fall, you are never out of the fight."

ori-art
    @ori-art

@i-david

Hey, thanks a lot! But do you write…cause that’s definitely an art! One I’m not skilled at. ๐Ÿ˜Ÿ The awesome thing is God has given us each different gifts and skills and the ability to appreciate bauty in what others create. Thanks again!

-Mr. Benedict

ori-art
    @ori-art

@ashira

Thank you! It means “dawn” or “sunrise”.

-Mr. Benedict

Selah
    @selah-chelyah

@ori-artย  Yes, it is amazingly beautiful!! :_

Assistant Guildmaster of the Awesome Meraki
    ~ Created to create ~

Ara
    @itisastarrynight

@ori-art The architecture in Paris is very beautiful. I think it would be a cool place to visit but I don’t think about it too much. Have you heard ofย Duolingo? It’s a website people can learn languages on, for free. It’s super easy and pretty user friendly, I think! They advertise that you can do, at the very least, just 5 minutes a day of practice. What did you use to leanr French when you were still in school?

ร€ bientรดt!
    ….yes.. I did use copy+paste.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 45 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!

Pin It on Pinterest