Hello fellow worms…I MEAN BOOKWORMS!

Forums General Site Info Introduce Yourself Hello fellow worms…I MEAN BOOKWORMS!

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 45 total)
  • Author
    Evelyn
    @evelyn

@ori-art The title of your forum made me laugh out loud. XD

Anyways! Welcome to Story Embers! I’m sure you’ll love it here… and WOW! Your drawing is stunning! Fantastic job!

ori-art
    @ori-art

Thank you Evelyn! I’m sure I will!☺☺

"Who knows what the next month will bring? I say let us eat cake now!"
    -Mr. Benedict

The Fledgling Artist
    @the-fledgling-artist

@ori-art Those are great too! 😀

"Though I'm not yet who I will be, I'm no longer who I was."

Eden Anderson
    @eden-anderson

@ori-art

I LOVE basically all animals so yes I do really like lions. And yes I do love Aslan and Narnia and C.S.Lewis. XD

"But how could you live and have no story to tell?" - Fyodor Dostoyevsky

ori-art
    @ori-art

@the-fledgling-artist

Thanks…I don’t think they are very steller…definitely have a lot to learn.

Btw, your profile pic is SO cute. 😊😊

-Mr. Benedict

The Fledgling Artist
    @the-fledgling-artist

@ori-art  Thank you! It’s an original character from a project I’m working on. (it’s going very slowly.) I’m thinking I might need to rework her design a little though, as it reminds me a little too much of an already existing character. Her name is Elinore.

I think you’re pretty stellar, Ori! By the way.. Is Ori your real name? It’s so pretty.

The Fledgling Artist
    @the-fledgling-artist

My character is named Elinore, not the already existing character. Just to clarify. 😉 I worded that awkwardly.

ori-art
    @ori-art

@the-fledgling-artist

I gotcha ya. Btw…do you mind if I ask how old you are?

-Mr. Benedict

Ariel Ashira
    @ashira

@ori-art Cool pictures!

Actually my quote is from Beyond the Mask, my favorite movie!

I like lions a lot, Aslan included.  I also have a WIP about early Christians called Facing the Lions.

Idaho is amazing!  When were you here?

"No matter how much it hurts, how dark it gets, or how hard you fall, you are never out of the fight."

ori-art
    @ori-art

@ashira

Thanks!

Yeah, sorry about that. I remembered later that it was from Beyond the MaskThe Pricess Bride was just the first thing that popped into my head. Have you ever read/seen it? Beyond the Mask is a pretty cool movie…”Did you try the lamb?” 😆😆

I was in Idaho the spring of 2017 and I really want to go again sometime. #❤mountains.

-Mr. Benedict

Ariel Ashira
    @ashira

@ori-art No, I have not seen or read The Princess Bride.  I have however picked up quite a few quotes from it by simply reading posts on Story Embers. 😀

“I’m a fast learner.”

"No matter how much it hurts, how dark it gets, or how hard you fall, you are never out of the fight."

Ariel Ashira
    @ashira

Here’s one I drew in like March or something, sorry I have no recent ones on the computer yet.  I just finished painting a wolf, so maybe I can show you that sometime.

Ariel Ashira
    @ashira

Chalice
    @chalice

@ori-art, Hey, and welcome! 🙂

I just have to say, I love your drawing of the baby!😍 You did a wonderful job with the shading and everything.

I would definitely encourage you to try out charcoal. I’ve done a couple drawings in charcoal, and I was a little scared at first because I had no idea how to use it, but I was really happy with how they turned out.

And, yes, you should joint the Art Guild. 😉

@ashira, Wow, your drawings are so cool! I like your dragon. 🙂 I’m not the best at designing dragons, so I just have one dragon design that I always draw. 😛 I like the beads in the unicorns hair too.

ENFP-T/Artist/Writer/Musician
    “Creativity takes courage” -Henri Matisse

Libby
    @libby

@ashira WOW – AMAZING!!!!!!  You’re crazy good!  By the way, I’m fifteen, too. 😉

@ori-art Your art is superb, too!  I love the baby. 🙂
    You play spikeball!?  That’s awesome!  You’re one of the only people I know who actually knows what it is!  I love piano!  And singing!  What sort of things do you play and sing?  Do you have a preference for style?  I am learning guitar…slowly and inconsistently.  I love to bake and can sew when I put my mind to it.  Of course, I love hanging with my friends.  You journal?  That’s awesome!  I do, too.  How do you journal?  You’re from PA?  Cool!  Never been there, but it seems like a neat place!  What do you like best about it?  I’m from the other side, WA.
    Do you have any favorite books or authors?

@the-fledgling-artist You are an amazing artist!  I loved your picture on the website – so beautiful and meaningful.  You’ve only been doing it for three years?  You seem very experienced.  I am not that great of an artist, (though I can draw some things and enjoy designing adult coloring books) and I admire you and the rest of those great artists who take the time to create meaningful masterpieces. 🙂

"Young people, you must pray, for your passions are strong and your wisdom is little."C.H.Spurgeon

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 45 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!

Pin It on Pinterest