fb

Hello everyone! :)

Forums General Site Info Introduce Yourself Hello everyone! :)

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Holly Clarise
    @happyholly_c

Hey everyone! I’m Happy Holly, a 19-year-old optimist, who loves all things to do with creativity and beauty! I’m a filmmaker, entrepreneur, writer, musician and blogger, but most importantly, a child of God! I love to create literary pieces or capturing beautiful moments!

I’m thrilled to be on Story Embers and am beyond excited for the Guild groups! My goal is to grow in the craft of Christian storytelling so that eventually I can film and write great stories for God’s glory!

Galatians 2:20

I am an ENFP writer 🥳 "Adventure is out there!"

Sam Kowal
    @sam-kowal

@Happyholly_c 😀 Delighted to see you here, because I must confess I am not an optimist (except when I’m on Story Embers)

What sort of films do you make? Have you tried short films? I have a little experience making my own films, and it’s great fun.

Also, do you have any writing projects you are currently working on?

*nom, nom, nom* *eats donuts*
    Oh, are you hungry? *begins weeping*
    I would have saved you one!

Brianna Storm Hilvety
    @briannastorm

@happyholly_c Welcome to Story Embers!

I’m always delighted to meet an optimist! 🙂 Sounds like you have a wonderful assortment of talents and ambitions. What musical instrument do you play?

Mariposa Aristeo
    @mariposa

@happyholly_c Hi! Me and my assistant, Aberdeen the Authorosarus (he’s an ink-drinking, book-eating dinosaur) are pleased to meet you! 😃🦖

What genre do you write in? 🙂

I think dinosaurs are cooler than dragons. 🦖

Holly Clarise
    @happyholly_c

@sam-kowal Haha! Well, not everyone is an optimistic person, but that is okay! For now, I am starting to make promotional films, though my plan is to branch out into book trailers and short films pretty soon! 🙂 So far I have made a few promotional films (only one professionally) and in the past, I’ve made a few Lego shorts (that were terrible! lol!) What have you made as far as film goes?
    Yes, I do have some writing projects going. I have two novels going, with the working titles of “Bound to be a Hero” and “Men for Madagascar.” You?

@briannastorm
    Thank you very much! I’m glad to be here! I play harp, piano, a little bit of ukulele and guitar and I used to play the violin. 🙂

@mariposa
    Nice to meet you both! (Authorosarus XD Love it!)  I write mainly in contemporary fiction. 🙂

I am an ENFP writer 🥳 "Adventure is out there!"

Sam Kowal
    @sam-kowal

@happyholly_c 😀 I’ve made Lego shorts, too. They were terrible. Besides that, mostly fantasy/medieval short films that I wrote the scripts and acted in. I’m always coming up with stories, although most of the time actually filming them doesn’t work XD

I’ve heard of people making sort of freelance promo films for companies, to help sell their products, and it helps them establish themselves as a filmmaker. Is that what you did? A really great Youtube channel is DSLRguide by Simon Cade, and he goes into everything from technique to mindset in filming.

😀 Currently I’m working on a book called Cereal Wars, about oppressed people and rebellion. I also have masses of other partially planned projects which are in semi-development…

*nom, nom, nom* *eats donuts*
    Oh, are you hungry? *begins weeping*
    I would have saved you one!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest