Hello everyone!

Forums General Site Info Introduce Yourself Hello everyone!

This topic contains 31 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  Selah 2 days, 4 hours ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 31 through 32 (of 32 total)
  • Author

Evelyn
    @evelyn

@kristinbradley I’ve never heard of Brittney Lee. I should go look his work up!

Yes! Store-bought bread is nothing like homemade. Especially that white, fluffy kind which feels like nothing but air and sugar. 😛 Store-bought baked goods always seem to go for looking pretty and vibrant, and sugar. Not for savory or tasty or wholesome, which is sad and doesn’t make sense to me. We actually mill our own wheat. It’s amazing. (:

Selah
    @selah-chelyah

@kristinbradley

Aww, that is sweet of you. It has been the most blessed things that’s ever happened to me, though, just ’cause I have learned SO much! I’m grateful for the Lord’s strength when I am weak. 🙂

Yes, I know, lol! That is an interesting thought on the cover…I guess it makes sense, though. Have you read her other books?

"Get wet and sandy!" ~Instructor Reno
    "You will show respect!" ~The Bearded One

Viewing 2 posts - 31 through 32 (of 32 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Learn What Readers Want

We compiled and analyzed how 300+ readers answered 18 questions about what they want to see in fiction. Get the free e-book and we'll also regularly send you resources to help you grow as a writer.

Signup Source

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Pin It on Pinterest