Hello everyone!

Forums General Site Info Introduce Yourself Hello everyone!

This topic contains 34 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  Selah 1 month, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 31 through 35 (of 35 total)
  • Author

Evelyn
    @evelyn

@kristinbradley I’ve never heard of Brittney Lee. I should go look his work up!

Yes! Store-bought bread is nothing like homemade. Especially that white, fluffy kind which feels like nothing but air and sugar. 😛 Store-bought baked goods always seem to go for looking pretty and vibrant, and sugar. Not for savory or tasty or wholesome, which is sad and doesn’t make sense to me. We actually mill our own wheat. It’s amazing. (:

Selah
    @selah-chelyah

@kristinbradley

Aww, that is sweet of you. It has been the most blessed things that’s ever happened to me, though, just ’cause I have learned SO much! I’m grateful for the Lord’s strength when I am weak. 🙂

Yes, I know, lol! That is an interesting thought on the cover…I guess it makes sense, though. Have you read her other books?

"Get wet and sandy!" ~Instructor Reno
    "You will show respect!" ~The Bearded One

red_converse
    @red_converse

Thanks, @kristinbradley! My program is year-round, so I don’t get much breaks, but I’ve got about 1.5 years or so left. Some days I wonder why I’ve done this to myself. 😅

I have class tonight and work all day beforehand, but my muse decided to keep me awake until like… 2:30a or so. So… probably an energy drink day. >.<

“The creation of a single world comes from a huge number of fragments and chaos.” ― Hayao Miyazaki

Kristin Bradley
    @kristinbradley

@evelyn
      She can be hard to find on Etsy (and online, sometimes); her shop name is “britsketch.” 🙂 She has both animated art and digital reproductions of original paper cut pieces. The animated pieces really shine at telling the deepest stories!

I agree—store-bought baked goods look beautiful but are bland. Oh, wow! Milling your own wheat? I bet that makes your bread deliciously fresh. Yum!

@selah-chelyah
      I admire your positivity! God is SO good like that. 🙂

I haven’t! Your sister highly recommended them, so I plan to explore them further in the future!

Fiction books turned into writing lessons | www.writefictionwell.com

Selah
      @selah-chelyah

@kristinbradley

Yes, praise God! 😀

That is awesome. They are excellent his-fic!

"Get wet and sandy!" ~Instructor Reno
      "You will show respect!" ~The Bearded One

Viewing 5 posts - 31 through 35 (of 35 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Learn What Readers Want

We compiled and analyzed how 300+ readers answered 18 questions about what they want to see in fiction. Get the free e-book and we'll also regularly send you resources to help you grow as a writer.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Pin It on Pinterest