fb

Hello Everyone!

Forums General Site Info Introduce Yourself Hello Everyone!

Tagged: 

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Michaela
    @mgtask

Hello Everyone! My name is Michaela. I’ve been homeschooled all my life, and I’ve loved writing for as long as I can remember. Currently, I write Christian non-fiction on my blog:¬†https://more-than-a-church-kid.blogspot.com/. However, my goal is to branch out into the world of fiction – particularly Sci-Fi and fantasy. I’ve always been intrigued by psychology & human motivations, so I enjoy weaving those themes into my fictional writing. My fascination with personality profiles and the uniqueness of each person has caused me to fall in love with character creation.

When I’m not writing, I enjoy reading, singing, playing piano, theorizing, pondering, and wondering. I’m excited to delve deeper into the world of writing and reveal God’s glory through written word!

"May it be mercy I show for it is mercy I've been shown." - Written to Speak

Ariel Ashira
    @ashira

@mgtask Hi and welcome to SE!

"No matter how much it hurts, how dark it gets, or how hard you fall, you are never out of the fight."

Selah CJW
    @selah-chelyah

@mgtask

Welcome to S E! Your writing genre sounds really intriguing! I am @ashira ‘s older sister, and also a historical fiction writer. Where do you live? Have you written any books thus far?

Assistant Guildmaster of the Phantom Awesome Meraki
    ~ Created to create ~

The Fledgling Artist
    @the-fledgling-artist

@mgtask Welcome! I was home schooled as well! ^-^ And I loveee creating characters too! Do you have any favorites? I don’t think I could pick between mine..

"Though I'm not yet who I will be, I'm no longer who I was."

Michaela
    @mgtask

Thank you, Selah! I live in Pennsylvania. I haven’t written any books so far – in fact, I haven’t written any short stories in a few years. I’m trying to get back into fictional writing.

Michaela
    @mgtask

Nice! I don’t really have favorite book characters, to be honest. I just like to make my own.

Alabama Rose
    @bama-rose

Hey @mgtask !!

Welcome to Story Embers! I joined a couple months ago, and it’s not as complicated as I thought it would be… lol. ūüėÜ Have you been assigned a guild, yet? I’m from New Wessex.

So, I am also homeschooled, too, and I love reading and writing! So far I’ve written contemporary, but thats not what I originally thought I would do. I love reading Historical Fiction, but I haven’t written anything in that genre yet. I’ve discovered that when I write what I honestly¬†care¬†about, then it comes out smoother.

Anyways, enough about me! How long have you been writing? Do you have anything specific you’re working on, a WIP?

Courage, dear heart ~ Aslan

Michaela
    @mgtask

Hey Bama Rose!

Yay, another homeschooler! I don’t think I’ve been assigned to a guild yet – just the forum. I’ve been writing (very inconsistently) for about 3 years, but I’m still a novice at best. I have a short story I’ve been working on inconsistently for a long time, but I’m still in the phase of just writing random scenes that will hopefully turn into something someday. I’m trying to just get the basics down and focus on quantity over quality at this point.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.