fb

Hello Earthlings… [introducing me]

Forums General Site Info Introduce Yourself Hello Earthlings… [introducing me]

Viewing 13 posts - 31 through 43 (of 43 total)
  • Author
    Eden Anderson
    @eden-anderson

@kendralynne518

Yes! I love Faramir SO much! โคโค

No, he never mentioned which one, though Iโ€™m thinking it might be New Wessex.

That’s the guild I’m in!!! ๐Ÿ˜ฎ I hope you are in it…we could hang out even more then!! ๐Ÿ˜ Have you found out for sure what guild you are in yet?

"But how could you live and have no story to tell?" - Fyodor Dostoyevsky

Kendra
    @kendralynne518

@eden-anderson @jenwriter17

So… I discovered that I was confused about what Guild I was a part of . I’m a part of the temporary or Guild-in-training, Apprentice Island. I didn’t think I was a part of a Guild since I didn’t have a fancy badge like you guys have and on the Guilds page Apprentice Island isn’t mentioned anywhere, but now I understand more fully.

just a crazy ENFP/tough cowgirl/obsesses over time travel/middle earth/writer/book dragon/obidala

Jenna Terese
    @jenwriter17

@kendralynne518

Ooooooh…okay. ๐Ÿ™‚ What do you do at Apprentice Island? I’ve just never heard it mentioned before, so I’m curious as to what people do in it.

"If you want to change the world, pick up your pen and write." -Martin Luther
    www.jennaterese.com

Eden Anderson
    @eden-anderson

@kendralynne518

Okay. Yeah, I heard about that.

*sniffles*

So, I guess that means your not coming to New Wessex?? ๐Ÿ˜ฅ

"But how could you live and have no story to tell?" - Fyodor Dostoyevsky

CheyVictoria
    @cheyvictoria

No, I haven’t read that one yet. Is it good?

Kendra
    @kendralynne518

@jenwriter17

I don’t really know yet… there doesn’t seem to be very many people in it.

@eden-anderson

People from my Guild might be moved to other Guilds, so I guess one never knows! But probably not… it would be fun, though! ๐Ÿ™‚

just a crazy ENFP/tough cowgirl/obsesses over time travel/middle earth/writer/book dragon/obidala

Kendra
    @kendralynne518

@cheyvictoria

Its a fun story about a Farmer who sets out to defeat a dragon, you’d probably like it. But I don’t want to mention any spoilers! ๐Ÿ˜€

CheyVictoria
    @cheyvictoria

Sounds great, thanks! I’ll have to check it out sometime.

Samantha Farrar
    @samantha-pen

@kendralynne518

I’m a little late but wanted to pop in and say welcome to StoryEmbers!!!! I also am an ENFP and love smelling books my really old nancy drew is among my most treasured books just because it smells so good and is so old!!!!

*A passionate ENFP author, in training for Christ.*

Kendra
    @kendralynne518

@samantha-pen

Hello Samantha! Thank you for stopping by! Oh my goodness… the number of ENFPs here are endless, lol. ๐Ÿ™‚ That is so cool! I have two first-edition Nancy Drew books plus a first edition Tales of Sherlock Holmes, and because the Holmes book has been in a box in our basement for a long time it does not smell very nice at all. :s

Samantha Farrar
    @samantha-pen

@kendralynne518

yah there are a few ENFP’sย here!!!! I’m not 100% sure if my nancy drew is the first edition but it’s pretty close it’s the Clue of The Black Keys. That’s too bad I love the way old books smell. You may have already mentioned but what are your hobbies outsideย of writing and reading??

*A passionate ENFP author, in training for Christ.*

Kendra
    @kendralynne518

@samantha-pen

We have The Mystery at Lilac Inn and The Secret of the Old Clock.

My hobbies aside from reading & writing are horseback-riding/barrel racing, listening to music and singing, studying accents, running… adventuring. ๐Ÿ™‚ Yours?

Kendra
    @kendralynne518

@jenwriter17

Hi Jenna, I just wanted to say that I have been reading your blog posts, even though I haven’t been able to comment. For some reason when I try to log into WP on there it doesn’t work, but I have been reading… and enjoying. ๐Ÿ™‚ I love your Project Inspire idea!! Also, I noticed you’re currently reading a Clinton Anderson book. I love his method!

Viewing 13 posts - 31 through 43 (of 43 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest