fb

Hello Earthlings… [introducing me]

Forums General Site Info Introduce Yourself Hello Earthlings… [introducing me]

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 43 total)
  • Author
    Kendra
    @kendralynne518

@eden-anderson

Don’t worry! I’m just another weirdo come to join the fam. πŸ˜‰

YAAAYY that’s awesome!! ENFPs unite! Agh yes… the choosing-a-favorite-character-in-LOTR-dilemma… its pretty easy in Star Wars (HAN SOLO) but in LOTR one just keeps thinking of all the other epic characters that one doesn’t want to leave out! XD

Thank you, Eden!! You guys are all so wonderful and it makes me squeal (literally) with joy πŸ™‚

My favorite genre is fantasy. I’ve tried my hand at contemporary but it doesn’t suit me. I like to read slice-of-life stories, but I prefer writing other-worldly stories. πŸ™‚ How about you?

just a crazy ENFP/tough cowgirl/obsesses over time travel/middle earth/writer/book dragon/obidala

Kendra
    @kendralynne518

@cheyvictoria

Hello!

My favorite Tolkien books is The Fellowship of the Ring, but I don’t really know how to explain why… I guess because its the beginning?

I use BeFunky.com and Canva.

just a crazy ENFP/tough cowgirl/obsesses over time travel/middle earth/writer/book dragon/obidala

TheClumsy_Lamplighter
    @theclumsy_lamplighter

@Kendralynne518 Hi!!! I am also a more than slightly crazy ENFP. Have you ever read Nancy Drew? Also I looove your tagline. Elf is like my Dad’s favorite Christmas movie. I also HorseBackRide. What’s your favorite breed and gait??Β  And I will not take your pity, I’m sorry but those books were just so hard to slough through. Not a big description person here.

I'm a Book person, caramel (most often paired with chocolate) lover and illustrating is my destiny.

Kendra
    @kendralynne518

@theclumsy_lamplighter

*high five* That’s awesome! Yes, I have read Nancy Drew but I prefer Sherlock Holmes. πŸ™‚ Thanks! My dad loves that movie too and he said just the other day that I remind him of Buddy. I wasn’t sure whether to take that as a compliment or not, but its true… especially when I’m feeling hyper or more ENFP-ish than normal. πŸ˜€ My favorite breeds are the Quarter Horse and Thoroughbred and my favorite gait is the lope aka canter. What riding discipline do you do?

I get that. Its hard to get through them sometimes. At least you tried! πŸ˜‰ But there’s always the movies which are great too.

CheyVictoria
    @cheyvictoria

Gotcha. Yeah, I’ve only been using Pixlr, but I hope some day to get Photoshop. XD

Fellowship of the Ring is my favorite LOTR book, but I think my favorite by Tolkien would be a hard choice. Have you ever read The Fall of Arthur by him?

Eden Anderson
    @eden-anderson

@kendralynne518

Yeah, fantasy is a cool genre. I write his-fic, contemporary and a little bit of fantasy. What type of fantasy do you enjoy writing most?

YES!! I LOVE the Fellowship of the Ring…the onlyΒ  problem: no Faramir. 😜😜 I really like the Hobbit too. I like the books the best andΒ  the movies too, just not nearly as much as the books. πŸ˜€

"But how could you live and have no story to tell?" - Fyodor Dostoyevsky

Kendra
    @kendralynne518

@cheyvictoria

No, I have not. Have you read Farmer Giles of Ham?

@eden-anderson

Faramir is so awesome, isn’t he? DEFINITELY one of my favorite LOTR characters.

Jenna Terese
    @jenwriter17

@kendralynne518

AH KENDRA it’s me Jenna Terese! πŸ˜€

"If you want to change the world, pick up your pen and write." -Martin Luther
    www.jennaterese.com

Kendra
    @kendralynne518

@jenwriter17

Hi Jenna!! I’m so glad that you’re here as well!

Jenna Terese
    @jenwriter17

@kendralynne518 Yeah I was so excited when I came across your topic! πŸ˜€

How do you like SE so far? Are you thinking of joining a guild?

www.jennaterese.com

Kendra
    @kendralynne518

@jenwriter17

I love it! There is a vast number of kindred spirits which is nice. πŸ™‚ Daeus Lamb told me I was part of a guild but… it doesn’t really seem like I’m part of one? Nothing has changed in my profile or anything.

Jenna Terese
    @jenwriter17

@kendralynne518

Yes, there sure are a lot of writers here! πŸ™‚

Oh. Did he mention which guild? (I’m in Avensbeck). Idk, maybe it takes time to change things and get you set up with a guild. *shrugs* If a lot of time passes, maybe you could tag him and ask about it.

www.jennaterese.com

Kendra
    @kendralynne518

@jenwriter17

No, he never mentioned which one, though I’m thinking it might be New Wessex. By the way that’s a great quote by Martin Luther. πŸ˜‰

Jenna Terese
    @jenwriter17

@kendralynne518

Hmm, well I hope you find out for sure soon! πŸ˜‰

Thanks! It’s kinda my blog theme/writing mission. πŸ™‚

www.jennaterese.com

Kendra
    @kendralynne518

@jenwriter17

So do I!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 43 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest