fb

Hello Earthlings… [introducing me]

Forums General Site Info Introduce Yourself Hello Earthlings… [introducing me]

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 43 total)
  • Author
    Kendra
    @kendralynne518

Hello Earthlings,

Since I’m new here I might as well tell you all something about me. First of all, I’m a slightly crazy ENFP who loves looking at books, reading books, smelling books and holding books. Especially fantasy, mystery, and Jane Austen.

When I’m not reading I’m most likely either playing around with graphics on the computer, blogging, horseback riding, or listening to music, preferably 90’s Christian music. I do like soundtracks, but most of the time I want to listen to something I can sing along to.

If you have not read The Lord of the Rings or at least watched the movies I pity you. I really do. Fun Fact: My alter ego has a voice that sounds very much like Gollum’s. I have no idea why. XD

Well, there you have it. That’s me. I am going now. Good bye. πŸ˜€

-Kendra Lynne

just a crazy ENFP/tough cowgirl/obsesses over time travel/middle earth/writer/book dragon/obidala

ScarletImmortalized
    @scarletimmortalized

@kendralynne518

Fellow Tolkienite right here! Welcome to Story Embers!! Who’s your favorite character?

β€œScarlet, What are you eating?” ~ β€œGhost peppers...” ~ Robin sighed.

Kendra
    @kendralynne518

@scarletimmortalized

Hello, thank you! Its so hard to choose a favorite but mine is definitely Samwise Gamgee. <33

just a crazy ENFP/tough cowgirl/obsesses over time travel/middle earth/writer/book dragon/obidala

Evelyn
    @evelyn

@kendralynne518 Hello and welcome!!Β  I love smelling and holding books too and prefer to have a book than have a kindle. πŸ™‚

I have read the Lord of the Rings multiple times and watched the movies so no pity needed here! πŸ˜‰

Which Jane Austen book is your favorite?

Kendra
    @kendralynne518

@evelyn

*bows* Thank you!! Same here, most definitely.

I love both the books and the movies, they are amazing!! I’m so glad you have as well. πŸ˜‰

My favorite Jane Austen book is Emma and I also adore the 2009 BBC miniseries. Perfection!

Evelyn
    @evelyn

@eden-anderson

SHE’S ONE OF US! *squeals*

*clears throat* πŸ˜‰

@kendralynne518
    So I hated all the versions of Emma I saw until I stumbled upon the 2009 version. It is so amazing! I love how she learns from her mistakes in the end. πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€

Kendra
    @kendralynne518

@evelyn

All the actors are perfect, too. πŸ™‚

Veraza Winterknight
    @kari-karast

@kendralynne518

Heya! And welcome to SE!

-looks at you suspiciously- “Hello Earthlings” You say that like you’re not one…

O.O Gollum!? -is slightly concerned for you-

I am another one of those souls who read/watchedΒ LOTR and The Hobbit and hasn’t been the same since. πŸ˜€

-sees the sentence: “Its so hard to choose a favorite but mine is definitely Samwise Gamgee.Β “- OOH. ME TOO. -high fives you- He’s just so… how do I sum this up? I can’t actually so I’m just gonna go with he’s just soΒ Sam.

"You can dance with my henchman."

Ariel Ashira
    @ashira

@kenralynne518 Who says you can’t sing along with soundtracks?! πŸ˜€

Hey, welcome to SE!Β  What is your current WIP about?Β  How old are you? (I assume that you are NOT five hundred and eighteen years old despite your tag…) πŸ˜›

"No matter how much it hurts, how dark it gets, or how hard you fall, you are never out of the fight."

Kendra
    @kendralynne518

@kari-karast

You’re right; I’m not. I’m a Middle-Earthling. πŸ˜‰

Gollum, yes. In other words I enjoy imitating him. Last evening I was going through the book Middle Earth from Script to Screen with my five-year-old brother (who hasn’t seen the movies) and was telling him in my Gollum voice who each person was and where each place was in Middle Earth. It was like telling a person about my homeland, native country, world. *stares off into space* It was awesome.

I am very pleased at the vast number of kindred spirits here!!

YES Sam is the best!! Absolutely the best. So loyal, caring, brave, and sweet. πŸ™‚

@ashira

True! Since I have to do something about the music I’m listening to I have to hum along with soundtracks or if I’m listening to the Imperial March I can go “dun dun de dun dun” along with it. πŸ˜€

It feels like I always have a million WIPs going at the same time because I’m always brainstorming a new one while working on a current one. Right now I’m writing a fantasy that’s very clichΓ© but its only for writing practice. I find that taking a story one already knows well and then re-writing it is great practice!

I am 15 and a half years old, lol. As it says in my tag, I was born on the 18th day of the fifth month. XD

Veraza Winterknight
    @kari-karast

@kendralynne518

Ah. SoΒ not an alien invader. Pleased to meet you.

-nods sagely- I can imagine.

YES. SAM IS THE ABSOLUTELY EPICAL AMAZINGLY AWESOME BESTEST.

I pretty much only listen to soundtracks. LOTR and Narnia and Star Wars and that’s pretty much it. It helps me concentrate. Unless I get mad at the LOTR characters while listening and want to punch them.

He he. I also have a lot of story ideas. πŸ˜€

Kendra
    @kendralynne518

@kari-karast

AGREED! πŸ˜€

Those are the only soundtracks I listen to as well. They are so epic.

I’m not surprised. I’m an ENFP too. πŸ™‚

Veraza Winterknight
    @kari-karast

@kendralynne518

-nods sagely- Definitely.

ENFPs FOREVER! -high fives-

I didn’t know of anyone who was an ENFP for sure until I came on SE. It was sad.

Eden Anderson
    @eden-anderson

@kendralynne518

Hey…looks like I’m a little late to the welcoming party, but whatever. πŸ˜‰ Hope your having fun at Story Embers and us weirdos don’t scare you off.

*cough* Sorry, I suppose I should speak for myself. 😜

Your an ENFP?! *squeals* I am too!!! πŸ˜€

First of all, I’m a slightly crazy ENFP who loves looking at books, reading books, smelling books and holding books. Especially fantasy, mystery, and Jane Austen.

Yes, exactly…you sound just like me. πŸ˜› *high fives for ENFP’s and books and Jane Austen*

And LORD OF THE RINGS is EPIC!! I love the books and movies so much! And I can never decide who I like best of the characters either…I think Sam and Faramir. ❀️❀️ (Oh, but what about Gandalf…and Eomer…and Merry and Pippin and Legolas…and Elrond…ohhh, but it’s sooo hard!! πŸ˜€)

Okay, I’ll stop hyperventilating (you just seem like such an awesome person and I can’t help but freak out πŸ˜‰)

What genre do you enjoy writing in?

@evelyn

SHE’S ONE OF US! *squeals* *clears throat* πŸ˜‰

YES!! She most certainly is!!

"But how could you live and have no story to tell?" - Fyodor Dostoyevsky

CheyVictoria
    @cheyvictoria

Hello there, fellow Tolkienite!

I’ve also just joined at the advice of a friend. What Tolkien books are your favorite, and why?

What programs do you use in making graphics and what’s your favorite style?

~ Cheyenne

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 43 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest