fb

Hello all!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    Allison Grace
    @allison-grace

Hi, everyone! You might know me already, but I will introduce myself anyway.

Btw, you might know me from KP or YWW. I have the same username on there.

My name is Allison Grace (Ephesians 2:8-9) and I’m a Christian. I love studying God’s Word.

I’m in eleventh grade right now, next school year is my last! I can’t wait! I’ve been homeschooled all my life.

When I’m not doing school, I’m writing. When I’m not writing, I’m crocheting, reading, playing Star Wars action figures with my little brother, talking Star Wars with someone, hanging out on YWW, playing my flute, shelving books at the library, or practicing my lightsaber skills.

We have two cats, Oreo and Simon Peter. Oreo has three legs. We also have a crazy dog. She protects us from the evil squeaky toys, paper towel tubes, and, most recently, a paper plate. XD

I write Christian YA fantasy and poetry. Along with SW fan fiction (it’s pretty cheesy). My premise is on my profile! I have published a few poems and short stories in a tiny online homeschool highschool magazine.

I love Star Wars. It is my most favorite thing. My favorite part currently is the Rebels TV show. I’m almost done with Season 4 and… *sniffs* …I don’t think I’m going to make it without crying. You know, it would help if I stopped listening to sad music… R2 and BB-8 are my favorite droids and Kanan is my favorite Jedi.

I have yet to find a secular YA novel that does not irritate me. I start reading something and I’m like, “Hey, this is actually pretty good!” Enter romance. *puts down book* I don’t hate all romance, I like some of it, but not the over-the-top/inappropriate stuff.

Oh, I also watch baseball, a lot of baseball. The Cleveland Indians are my favorite team. Go tribe!

And this is getting too long. Ask me questions! I would love to answer!

May the Force be with you.

May the moons light your way.

"I cannot live without books." -Thomas Jefferson

Allison Grace
    @allison-grace

*puts out plate of cookies* *backs into corner* I don’t bite. XD

Sam Kowal
    @sam-kowal

@allison-grace 😀 Somehow there needs to be a hollow lightsaber. And it goes inside your flute. And then when stormtroopers invade your music practice, *bam* you have a glowing lightsaber.

😀 Welcome to Story Embers, and great to have you here! The premise/synopsis of your novel sounds really interesting. Avendor is a great name

*nom, nom, nom* *eats donuts*
    Oh, are you hungry? *begins weeping*
    I would have saved you one!

Emerald Flyer
    @emerald-flyer

Hello @allison-grace! I’m new here too and welcome you to this site! *takes cookie* *lies to self that I will only take one*

Part-Time Wizard. INFJ. I am a dragon. Am I a dragon? I'm a dragon.

Violet
    @pookiemonster

@allison-grace  It’s nice to see that someone here is as big a starwars fan as I am ヽ(  ͌ᗜ  ͌)ノ  I haven’t watched the rebel series yet (mainly because my siblings are  watching Alphablocks constantly, and I just don’t have the time)  *eats cookie*

I feel the exect same way about secular YA fiction. It annoys me to no end ლ(⸟ᨎ⸟ლ).  It’s because of this that I actually started writing in the first place. *eats another cookie*

For no reason at all my favorite team is the Pittsburgh pirates, Idk they just got spunk 🙂 *eats yet another cookie*

Who is your least favorite force user?

*Shoves the rest of the cookies in pockets*

“and also with you.”

• This reply was modified 3 years, 3 months ago by Violet. Reason: spelling

Just remember to... Trust in God, Stay Safe, and Eat Doughnuts 🍩🍩

Allison Grace
    @allison-grace

@Sam-kowal That is such a cool idea!!!

That means a lot to me, thank you!

Allison Grace
    @allison-grace

@emerald-flyer *gives you box of cookies* 🍪 Hi!

• This reply was modified 3 years, 3 months ago by Allison Grace. Reason: Fixing tag

Allison Grace
    @allison-grace

@pookiemonster Seriously. Spell check just changed your tag to polyester. 😂

I love your profile picture! It’s so cute! 😍

That is why I write too!

Least favorite Force user… Snoke. He’s ugly. And Darth Maul, because he just won’t die. Who’s your favorite and least favorite?

• This reply was modified 3 years, 3 months ago by Allison Grace. Reason: Fixing tag

Allison Grace
    @allison-grace

*snickers* Cookies make friends. 😋

Kayla Joy
    @kayla-joy

@allison-grace Another SW fan! Yay! I am actually working with a few friends on a SW Rebels era fanfic. My character’s name is Cleo Jinn, she is Qui Gon Jinn’s niece. 🙂 My favourite force user is Qui Gon, least favourite is Maul (because he killed Qui Gon and JUST WON’T DIE!). I don’t like Snoke, I am a Reylo shipper (don’t judge) and I did not like the flying Leia scene in TLJ. But I loved TLJ. I think it was well done. There were some things in there I don’t agree with, but I liked the movie overall. 🙂

Red haired Disney Nerd. Proverbs 3:5-6 ENFP-T

Allison Grace
    @allison-grace

@kayla-joy Hi there! I also don’t like the flying Leia scene either. It was horrible. I think Rey and Kylo are siblings. *ducks from flying tomatoes* The Force religion stuff was bad, but old Luke was hilarious! XD

Allison Grace
    @allison-grace

Here’s something else you want to know about me. I apologize. A lot.

So, sorry I commented on my own post to move it up in the recent activity because no one had commented. And for bribing you with cookies. 🙂

Kayla Joy
    @kayla-joy

@allison-grace I don’t think they are siblings… personal opinion. You are welcome to think what you like though. Either of us could be proven wrong when Episode 9 come out. 😛 Old Luke was pretty funny… I just think Rian Johnson took the comedy a little too far at some spots.

There can never be too many apologies in the world (I’m Canadian 😛 ). Most of the time people don’t apologise enough. 🙂

Red haired Disney Nerd. Proverbs 3:5-6 ENFP-T

Olivia Giordano
    @livgiordano

@allison-grace Hey twinsie! XD. Good to see you on here. 🙂 It’s nice to see a fellow Ydubber on here, because it seems like on KP and SE, they’re a minority. Sadly. *sniffs back tear* But all these people are amazing too.

Ooh. And fellow Jaye L. Knight fan. Her books are the best, right?

Is your WIP fantasy? It sounds really cool.

ISFJ / Poet / Realistic Fiction / TCK
    https://livforhim.wordpress.com/

Allison Grace
    @allison-grace

@kayla-joy Who knows. Maybe Kylo was right and Rey is a nobody. *shrugs*

I was in Canada for an hour once. 🙂

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.