Hello again!

This topic contains 35 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Evelyn 1 week ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 31 through 36 (of 36 total)
  • Author

Evelyn
    @evelyn

@caleb-e-king Yep!

@naiya-dyani Hans Zimmer actually. The greatest composer of all time. ๐Ÿ˜€ (In my humble opinion ๐Ÿ˜† )

Naiya Dyani
    @naiya-dyani

@evelyn Hey, I at least recognized the H. . .? ๐Ÿ˜€

Hearts are like matter--they can be beaten down, torn, and burned, but they cannot be destroyed.

Evelyn
      @evelyn

@naiya-dyani Yep. XD

Caleb E. King
      @caleb-e-king

@evelyn Cool! I really like the Song of Durin!

Have you listened to their original songs? โ€œWhen the Hammer Falls and โ€œDragonshoreโ€? Theyre awesome!

Young Writer. Crazy Reader. Happy Cartoonist. Author of www.calebeking.com
      Proud Meerkat!

Naiya Dyani
      @naiya-dyani

@caleb-e-king @evelyn Sorry I’m constantly spamming this thread with Ranger’s Apprentice stuff but. . . I finished the Burning Bridge. . .

AHHH WHY DID YOU GUYS SUCK ME INTO THIS??? What’s worse is, my mom won’t let me read further in the next book until I finish my schoolwork. . . ๐Ÿ™

I totally blame you guys.

But y’know, thanks anyway ๐Ÿ˜€ .

Hearts are like matter--they can be beaten down, torn, and burned, but they cannot be destroyed.

Evelyn
        @evelyn

@naiya-dyani I KNOW RIGHT

Ahhhh I need to read those again.

I even had to skip one because my library didn’t have it. And it was the one right after THAT one which left with the WORST cliffhanger. *glares*

Oh well. I kinda knew that it would work out in the end somehow. XD

So I went on to the next one – which the library did have – and sure enough. SOMEONE *coughs* was SOMETHING *coughs*

So no spoilers. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Viewing 6 posts - 31 through 36 (of 36 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!

Pin It on Pinterest