Hello again!

This topic contains 35 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Evelyn 1 week ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 36 total)
  • Author

Emberynus The Dragonslayer
    @emberynus-the-dragonslayer

@caleb-e-king

LOL, I’ll try to get reading some time! Most of the time I’m too busy working on my 10,000,000,000 WIPs. Or doing one of my other hobbies.

Cool! I usually draw people.

What type of music do you like best? Do you have a favorite music artist? Why don’t you play guitar anymore? I play- well I TRY to play the piano. . . and I’m WANTING to learn violin.

You can't live for long living for nothing-Hector Griffin

Evelyn
    @evelyn

@caleb-e-king Sounds stressful…. I don’t know if I could bring myself to do that. XD  That sounds helpful too though….

Maybe after NaNoWriMo. 😛 Are you doing it?

Evelyn
    @evelyn

Most of the time I’m too busy working on my 10,000,000,000 WIPs. Or doing one of my other hobbies.

#mylife

I play- well I TRY to play the piano. . .

#mylifeaswell

Caleb E. King
    @caleb-e-king

Cool! XD I totally get that!

Awesome I draw a lot of people too! Do you draw realistic or stylized drawings? Are you doing Inktober by any chance?

I like…a ton of music. Filmscore, electronic, chillstep, instrumental rock. A few of my favorite music artists are Two Steps from Hell, Vexento, John Williams, Howard Shore, among many others.

Basically if I still played the guitar I would have so many hobbies I would never be able to focus on all of them and get good at all of them. One of them had to go, and I wasn’t as passionate about guitar as my other hobbies, so I dropped it. 🙂

@evelyn

Yeah it was a little horrifying to think of writing it all over again but once I got into it it wasn’t so bad. And yeah, it was helpful!

Im not doing NaNoWrMo just because I have a lot of open projects right now and I don’t think I could make the time. 😛

Young Writer. Crazy Reader. Happy Cartoonist. Author of www.calebeking.com
    Proud Meerkat!

Evelyn
    @evelyn

@caleb-e-king Okay, maybe I’ll try it then.

Ha, no problem. I totally get that! 😀

Emberynus The Dragonslayer

@evelyn Yeah. Lol! That’s how it is for almost everything I do. Crochet, Stories, Piano. . . I just can’t seem to FINISH!!

@caleb-e-king i do realistic. No, I’d never really heard of Inktober. Ok I’ve never listened to any of those groups! LOL 😆 My family only listens to Christian music. But yeah. I like instrumental music too.

Yeah. I guess I get that. I’m just SOOO wanting to learn to play an instrument!

You can't live for long living for nothing-Hector Griffin

Naiya Dyani
    @naiya-dyani

@caleb-e-king have you listened to Switchfoot or Owl City? They’re among my favorites 🙂 .

Oh, and by the way ( @evelyn too), I stayed up last night reading the first six chapters of The Ruins of Gorlan. . .

. . . there goes my free time, I guess 😛 .

• This reply was modified 2 weeks, 4 days ago by  Naiya Dyani.

Hearts are like matter--they can be beaten down, torn, and burned, but they cannot be destroyed.

Evelyn
      @evelyn

@naiya-dyani Hahaha guess what. There are a ton of books in the series too. And they end on the worst cliffhangers. 😆

Naiya Dyani
      @naiya-dyani

@evelyn NOOOO!!! Well, I guess I need to go get the next one on hold from the library now before I finish the first book, then 😀 .

Hearts are like matter--they can be beaten down, torn, and burned, but they cannot be destroyed.

Evelyn
        @evelyn

@naiya-dyani Yep. 😂

Naiya Dyani
        @naiya-dyani

@evelyn Heh heh, I just ordered it 😀 . I’ll have to pick it up on Monday (by which time I’ll undoubtedly have finished the book currently in front of me). Right now all I’m thinking is, dang, I’d like one of those Ranger cloaks 😀 .

Caleb E. King
          @caleb-e-king

@emberynus-the-dragonslayer Okay cool! Yeah all those music artists are instrumental or filmscore. XD

Oooh another music artist I really like is Clamavi De Profundis, which is a family that turns Tolkien’s LotR poems into songs! They’re awesome!

@naiya-dyani no I haven’t listened to those. Hahaha yes you have begun Ranger’s Apprentice, you will never be able to stop! XDXD

Yes I want a ranger cloak too! XD

Proud Meerkat!

Evelyn
          @evelyn

@naiya-dyani Yes! I want one too!

@caleb-e-king Eyy I listen to them.

Naiya Dyani
          @naiya-dyani

@caleb-e-king @evelyn Instrumental is great to listen to during math 😀 . I’ll have to check out some of those artists. I can’t remember (may be totally off) but–was Howard Shore the guy who did the Gladiator soundtrack? I’ve heard that’s really good.

OH MY GOSH THOSE BOOKS ARE GOOD! I just finished The Ruins of Gorlan (love how you understand a book’s title after you read it–the Monster in the Hollows being a key example 😀 ) and am going to be antsy until I can get the next one! (At least this one didn’t end on a cliffhanger, lol) I think from now on I’ll have to get two books at a time so I don’t have to wait! 😀

Caleb E. King
            @caleb-e-king

@evelyn you listen to Clamavi De Profundis? Cool!!

@naiya-dyani lol yep I listen to music when I’m doing school a lot! Umm…Howard Shore might have done gladiator…I’m not certain.

AAAAH YES RA IS AMAZING!! Haha yeah I like the title a lot! It’s kinda the same way with Burning Bridge—you’ll find out why it’s called that.

Proud Meerkat!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 36 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!

Pin It on Pinterest