Hello

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    A. R. Keylook
    @taaka-merespinner

My name is Taaka Merespinner. I am an Aetherlighter, enjoyer of old hymns (mostly by Isaac Watts), and occasional writer. I like reading a lot, and playing with my cats.

I’m currently writing a dystopian story called “Tempted and Tried”. Basically, it’s kinda sorta a mix of Farhenheit 451 and Animal Farm. Oh, right. I am not very good at spelling, so I probably misspelled several words already. 🙂 *salutes* The LORD be magnified!

"You can shock us. You can scare us. But we will not run."

Samuel
    @samuel

@taaka-merespinner Welcome to Emberia! I’m Samuel, lover of music, writing, and cheese.

I’m also an Aetherlighter, I’m Draekaan_Lightbrick on the forums, though I don’t come around much.

You spelled all your words correctly, besides Fahrenheit lol 😉 but even I have trouble with that one! 😀

No one reads these anyway

Buddy J.
      @wordsmith

@taaka-merespinner

Welcome!!!

Your novel premise looks very interesting!

My name is Wordsmith (or at least that’s what they call me). I am a writer who dabbles in music, and does a teeny tiny bit of drawing.

I have a blog on which I post short stories, and have also written a novella. My blog is thebookshefstaircase.wordpress.com

-Wordsmith- Author of short stories, Reader of many books, Student in writing, and Lumenite!

Parker Hankins
      @parker

Welcome, @taaka-merespinner! We’re glad to have you here! *showers confetti*

Oh, I love the older hymns! That’s all I play on the piano.

Living in a world of mystery and dangerous predicaments while working with the AWESOME Meraki's.

Ariella Newheart
      @ariella-newheart

@taaka-merespinner Welcome to Story Embers! It’s awesome to have you here. 😉

Writer, illustrator, Parimi Alcan

Check out my new blog! https://arbitraryfairy.wordpress.com/

A. R. Keylook
      @taaka-merespinner

@Samuel, so I’ve heard.

@Wordsmith
      , Thank you!

*grabs broom to sweep up confetti*

Hello, @Ariella-Newheart! 😀

J. Dekreel
      @dekreel

HELLO, @taaka-merespinner!! Welcome to Story Embers!! I hope you have a good time! What are some of your favorite books (or have you told me before…)?

(Recognize me?)

ENFP-T. Cartoonist, "half-writer", wolfish.
      Blog

J. Dekreel
      @dekreel

@taaka-merespinner  Also, I noticed you used my screenshot on your profile. Good choice. XD

Blog

A. R. Keylook
      @taaka-merespinner

@s.f.dekreel Hmm…… Name sounds familiar… I know! Wait, no, she’s dead…… 🙂

Hello, Peregrine! Keeper of the Lost Cities, Artemis Fowl, Story Thieves, Sherlock Holmes, The Death-Defying Pepper Roux, Peter Pan, The Robber’s Cave, A Peep Behind the Scenes, etc.

I like that screenshot, so, hey, why not? ;D

• This reply was modified 2 years, 4 months ago by A. R. Keylook. Reason: I miswrote something

Catwing
      @catwing

@taaka-merespinner Greetings! I am Catwing the catwing! But I am part cheshire… Which is fun.
      You enjoy playing with your cats? Sounds like we should get along just fine. *grins* I only have one cat… But he’s my little shadow.
      Your book sounds interesting. I’m working on editing my fantasy/sci-fi book for a trilogy, it’s called Finding Secrets. I’m trying to make it an allegory or at least partly. 😉 It’s a bit hard… I’m learning to let go of scenes that I was trying to keep that need to be trashed because they do not really contribute.

@dekreel
      you like Story Thieves! I didn’t know that! I love that series! *tries to remain calm*(I haven’t read book five yet because it is at a different library branch and I have to wait until after they’ve had it six months… Yes, I considered buying it, but money and then I would only have the last one. Also I only have to wait a little longer. *eye twitch*)
      Pick the Plot was great, but I was surprised he didn’t call it Choose your Owen Adventure. *shrug* *keeps quiet in case she read a book you haven’t* …

When your wings are weak and you feel like you can't fly any farther you're halfway there!

J. Dekreel
      @dekreel

@catwing  Huh? What? I never mentioned Story Thieves! Taaka did, actually…

Blog

Catwing
      @catwing

@dekreel I thought he was saying those were stories you really liked. D:
      Sorry my bad… Ooops… And here I was ranting…

When your wings are weak and you feel like you can't fly any farther you're halfway there!

A. R. Keylook
      @taaka-merespinner

@catwing, Ranting is fun. I rant to myself inwardly a lot. I like Kiel, and Charm in ST. We have five cats. Two are mine, and my little Jetty enjoys following me and nearly giving me heartattacks. -_- Your story sounds really cool!

“We’re all mad here.” (Couldn’t resist!)

Anne of Lothlorien
      @anne-of-lothlorien

Welcome, @taaka-merespinner!

This place is the best place I’ve ever found on the confusing and sometimes dastardly world of the web. You will love it here, I promise!

So two questions, what are your three favorite authors, and do you like roller coasters?

I'm short, I like words, and I love people.
        No, I didn't draw my profile pic.

A. R. Keylook
        @taaka-merespinner

@anne-of-lothlorien, Ooh. Tough choice. Christian authors: A.L.O.E. and Mrs O.F. Walton. Um….. Sir J.M. Barrie, Brian Jacques, and… Margaret Peterson Haddix. You?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest