fb

Hello..

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    Katthewriter
    @katthewriter

Uh Hi!

I’m Kat.. i’m not exactly sure how i’m supposed to intorduce myself, but i’m a 5″11 redhead, who is a daughter of the one true King, and other than doing description like crazy, and having way to deep characters out of the 10 books i’m writing, I also am an Artist, and photographer. I also love horses, and hope to start a Horse Rescue (Hope For Horses Texas) someday.

So.. hi!

~Kat

Brink
    @nuetrobolt

Hi, @katthewriter! Vip (my tiny dragon) and I welcome you to Story Embers, or Emberia, as I call it.

Your story is yours and no one else's. Each sunset is different, depending where you stand. -A. Peterson

Evelyn
    @evelyn

Welcome Kate to Story Embers! I’m glad you are here! I’m Evelyn. It’s nice to meet you!

What kind of books do you write?

The Fledgling Artist
    @the-fledgling-artist

@katthewriter Welcome Kat!Β  What kind of art do you make? Sculpture? Drawings? Paintings?

"Though I'm not yet who I will be, I'm no longer who I was."

Katthewriter
    @katthewriter

Thanks!

@evelyn
    Um.. i’m not exactly sure the genre of the others, but i’m writing one mystery book..

@the-fledging-artist Drawing and painting.

Evelyn
    @evelyn

@katthewriter That sounds cool! I’ve never tried to write in the genre mystery, though I guess every good book has some mystery in it… it seems like a hard thing to plot out well. Do you find it hard?

Katthewriter
    @katthewriter

@evelyn Um no.. not really, one of my favorite series is the Mandie Mystery series so.. I got some inspiration from that. But it’s not any good, it’s really cheesy.

Hedges
    @h-jones

@katthewriter Welcome. πŸ™‚ I’m Heather, and it’s great to have you. Horses are great. I think it’s awesome that you want to start a rescue center. Are you an animal person in general or is it just horses?

Married a blacksmith, and now frequently uses his knowledge for writing fantasy.

The Fledgling Artist
    @the-fledgling-artist

@katthewriter coolio! What do you like to draw? Oh, and what kind of paint do you use?

"Though I'm not yet who I will be, I'm no longer who I was."

Katthewriter
    @katthewriter

@h-jones Hi, and thanks. Uh, well.. other animals too, I love (Giant) Manta Rays, and Manatees, and giraffes, but pet wise I also like dogs, but mostly bigger dogs. And I like some cats, that is the ones that like me. but i’m more a horse person.

@the-fledging-artist Uh.. I don’t know.. whatever I can, anything other than people, I can’t draw people. And just whatever paint I can find around the house, I’m not skilled enough that I buy a certain kind of paint.. just.. paint. *shrugs*

Hedges
    @h-jones

@katthewriter I love those too! Bigger dogs are great. And manta rays. Animals are quite lovely. πŸ™‚

Married a blacksmith, and now frequently uses his knowledge for writing fantasy.

Mariposa Aristeo
    @mariposa

@katthewriter Hi! Me and my assistant, Aberdeen the Authorosaurus (he’s an ink-drinking, book-eating dinosaur), greet you! πŸ¦–πŸ˜ƒ

What’s your personality type? πŸ™‚

Katthewriter
    @katthewriter

@mariposa Thanks..

Um, I don’t know… I don’t ever take it, just because I don’t like something else that would label me.

Katthewriter
    @katthewriter

AhΒ @gabriellepollack didn’t know you were on here!! πŸ˜€

It’sΒ  great to see you, and see you helping with this great community! <3

• This reply was modified 5 years, 10 months ago by Katthewriter.
    Gabrielle Pollack
    @gabriellepollack

@Katthewriter KAT! *Crushes you in a hug* WELCOME WELCOME! πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€

Yeah, I’m a very *cough* “professional” *cough* guild master. πŸ˜‰ I’m so glad you joined us!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • The forum ‘Introduce Yourself’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Pin It on Pinterest