fb

…Hello!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Emerald Flyer
    @emerald-flyer

I’m new here. I’m sure you could tell. I’ve been on Kingdom Pen, but haven’t been too involved in the forum and hope the same won’t be true here. 🙂

I’ve only started writing seriously early last year. I have high hopes though and want to publish a book before I am out of high school. I’ve never finished a first draft of a longer story, though I have written several short stories since the short story contests from the KP newsletter that have sparked a love of writing short stories.

I’m a bit shy, but would love to get to know everyone on here and meet new writers. I can’t wait for guilds, too!

Part-Time Wizard. INFJ. I am a dragon. Am I a dragon? I'm a dragon.

Elizabeth
    @elizabeth

Hey there! Welcome to the forum!

can’t think of any questions, but…what’s it like being a part-time wizard? Cool? Exciting? Stressful??

And does that mean you like Harry Potter??

INTP. Writer of fantasy and sci-fi. Wannabe artist. Anime geek. Merakian.

Emerald Flyer
    @emerald-flyer

@elizabeth

I kinda signed up for the job not knowing what to expect, but you know us writers, a million things in one! Though writing is a magic all its own. 🙂

Part-Time Wizard. INFJ. I am a dragon. Am I a dragon? I'm a dragon.

Elizabeth
    @elizabeth

It really is a nutty job…

INTP. Writer of fantasy and sci-fi. Wannabe artist. Anime geek. Merakian.

Brianna Storm Hilvety
    @briannastorm

@emerald-flyer Welcome to Story Embers! We can always use another INFJ around here. We rule the forum. 😉

If you like story contests, we’ll be launching our first one next week…and it will have prizes. 😀 I hope you’ll consider entering! I’ll be one of the judges.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest