fb

Hello

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Child of God
    @child-of-god

Hi,

I am Sarah. I enjoy writing fiction, Bible studies, and devotions. I will soon be publishing my third book. I also enjoy drawing, reading, and encouraging others with the word of God.

Lady Iliara
    @lady-iliara

Welcome @child-of-god! I hope you’ll find Story Embers to be an amazing,  helpful place! What are the books you’ve already written? What’s the premise of the one you’re publishing? What are your favorite books?

(sorry for the boatload of questions :P)

ENFJ, Aethasian, and chocolate-Pringle-nerd-blob of epic. Greet at your own risk. *trips on a rock*

Mariposa Aristeo
    @mariposa

@child-of-god Hello! Me and my assistant, Aberdeen the Authorosarus (he’s an ink-drinking, book-eating dinosaur), greet you! 🦖😃

I love drawing! What kind of things do you like to draw?

I think dinosaurs are cooler than dragons. 🦖

Child of God
    @child-of-god

I have published “The Spunkey Monkeys, A Christmas Full of Surprises, “Rainland”, and I am about to publish “Swords of Time.”

Rainland is about a boy who gets sucked into the world of rain through a tornado. The raindrops tell him he can’t go home until he defeats the lightning.

Swords of Time is about two boys who find special swords that take them back in time to medieval times. They have a special mission to rescue someone who is lost in another time.

My favorite books are From the Dark to the Dawn by Alicia Willis and the companions to the Heart of Arcrea by Nicole Sager.

What are your favorites?

Child of God
    @child-of-god

@child-of-god Hello! Me and my assistant, Aberdeen the Authorosarus (he’s an ink-drinking, book-eating dinosaur), greet you! 🦖😃 I love drawing! What kind of things do you like to draw?

I like to draw people. I have drawn several portraits from pictures of people. I also have a landscape picture. What do you like to draw?

Child of God
    @child-of-god

Wow, I think I don’t know quite how to work this forum. I couldn’t fix my reply that went in the wrong spot and now I somehow made the emoticons gigantic!

Mariposa Aristeo
    @mariposa

@child-of-god Wow, you must have really liked my emojis. 😜 Don’t worry, I’m not very computer techy either. 😅

People are my favorite things to draw too. For paintings though, I prefer scenery (usually tropical beaches). 🌴

I think dinosaurs are cooler than dragons. 🦖

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Story Embers

Pin It on Pinterest