fb

Hello! (:

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Pearl Christine
    @pearl-christine

Hello, everyone!

I’m excited to be here! I’m Pearl, a Jesus-loving writer, photographer, reader,  blogger (@ pearlchristine.com), and creative. When I’m not writing, you can find me lost in the woods with my camera, spending time with my seven siblings, baking, running, or writing and decorating letters. I pen historical and contemporary fiction that captures the magic of childhood and adventures. I believe there’s beauty to be found in everyday life, and my stories seek to inspire young readers to find the hope, love, and wonder waiting in the world. ✨

Anyway, that’s a bit about me. 😀 Can’t wait to get to know other writers over here!!

Lady of the Green Turtle
    @lady-of-the-green-turtle

Hey, welcome! I would love to read a book like what you say you write. 🤩

Random question: Were you on Ydubs? Your profile looks familiar. (Plus, I love that edition of Little Women. 😁 I have one on my bookshelf.)

No! I’ll never go!

Pearl Christine
    @pearl-christine

@lady-of-the-green-turtle Aw, thank you! <3

Yep, I’m currently a CA on YDubs. 😀 I thought I recognized your profile from somewhere. It’s nice to see you again! (Me too, it’s so prettyyyy. XD)

Sarafini
    @sarafini

@pearl-christine

Your name looks familiar. We’re you on KDWC or CWW or maybe both this past year?

My name is Sarafini. I was a penguin on CWW. I was also on KDWC. I write Sci-fi and thriller. I’m dabbling in pretty much all the other genres except romance/horror. I’m also a recent graduate.

Are you still in school or are you moving on to college? If you’re at college what are you studying?

Pearl Christine
    @pearl-christine

@sarafini Hello! I was on both CWW, KDWC, and I’m on YDubs currently. I remember seeing you on KDWC! 😀

Oh, that’s really nice! (: I’m still in school, but once I graduate,  I’m looking into the Author Conservatory instead of college. What about you?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The forum ‘Introduce Yourself’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Pin It on Pinterest