fb

Hello!

Tagged: 

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    EpicAddie2
    @epicaddie2

@morreafirebird Yes you do!!!

@emma-starr
    I just made such a weird noise because I was so excited that my mom came into my room and asked if I was okay XD THAT’S SO COOL!!! LIKE REALLY REALLY AWESOME! BEN COOK IS ONE OF MY FAVORITE BROADWAY PERFORMERS!!!

There are so many INFJs here!!! *secret INFJ high-five that isn’t actually a thing but it should be*

@lydia-writes
    Cool! I like nature photography, although I’m on the photography team at youth group.

What do you like to photograph?

EpicAddie2 has been my username for everything since I was 8. Can't go back now.

@epicaddie2 Haha!! That was my friends’ reaction when I told them! Do you have any famous people you’re “related” to? (Not necessarily by blood) The twins’ cousin works in CA, and there’s a Marvel movie that’s filming a scene in her work building! Isn’t that cool?

*does the secret high five back* We should all know it already because of our intuitive powers. 😀

Spreading God's love until I can see seven billion smiles. 🙂 https://sevenbillionsmiles.home.blog

EpicAddie2
    @epicaddie2

@emma-starr Well, I’m related to the Wright brothers, which is really cool. And my friend is related to Sean Astin (you may know him as Samwise Gamgee 😉 ). Otherwise… that’s all, I think.

True, true!

EpicAddie2 has been my username for everything since I was 8. Can't go back now.

Sam Kowal
    @sam-kowal

@epicaddie2 Hi 😀

Some of those are my favorite books list, too. I especially like Narnia and Harry Potter, and although I’ve never read Wingfeather I’m waiting to when I can get them. Do you have a favorite book in the HP series?

*nom, nom, nom* *eats donuts*
    Oh, are you hungry? *begins weeping*
    I would have saved you one!

EpicAddie2
    @epicaddie2

@sam-kowal Hi! My favorite is either The Order of the Phoenix or The Prisoner of Azkaban.

Who’s your favorite HP character?

lydia-writes
    @lydia-writes

@eppicaddie2 – That’s sounds fun!  🙂  I enjoy photographing nature though I’ve started to branch off into more conceptual photography.

writer - I talk to imaginary people-reader-avid plant collector-not all who wander are lost-Eph. 4:6

EpicAddie2
    @epicaddie2

@lydia-writes Yep! My dad’s a professional photographer so I’ve learned a few things from him. 😉

Sam Kowal
    @sam-kowal

@epicaddie2 Snape. 😀 Although Hermione is a close second

*nom, nom, nom* *eats donuts*
    Oh, are you hungry? *begins weeping*
    I would have saved you one!

EpicAddie2
    @epicaddie2

@sam-kowal Cool! Mine are Lupin and Neville.

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest