fb

Hello!

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    EpicAddie2
    @epicaddie2

*waves* Hello, everyone! I’m Addie. You may have met me before on Kingdom Pen.

Here are a few things about me:

I love writing (I bet you couldn’t figure that part out) and I’m currently writing a historical fiction novel.

I love all things Broadway, especially Hamilton, Newsies, Dear Evan Hansen, and Tuck Everlasting.

I also enjoy photography.

I assume I’m going to be bombarded by questions just like on Kingdom Pen, so I won’t list a bunch of stuff about me so you guys can have lots of questions to ask.

I’m super excited to be a part of this community and I can’t wait to get to know everyone!

EpicAddie2 has been my username for everything since I was 8. Can't go back now.

Rachel Rogers
    @scribbles

@epicaddie2 Hi, Addie! I also love Broadway (actually singing in general)…and Newsies is one of my new favorites. I also love classic musicals.

When and where is your novel set? My first big writing project was a historical fiction novel set in 1850s Ireland, but I’ve scrapped it…for now anyway. I retain the writer’s right to resurrect a project at any time and/or modify it into a new existence as something completely different. Ha!

Ambiverted INFP. Scribbles all the words. Names the plant friends. Secretly Edna the Piguirrel.

EpicAddie2
    @epicaddie2

@scribbles Who’s your favorite newsie? Do you like the original movie or the Broadway version better?

My novel is set during the Civil War. πŸ˜‰

EpicAddie2 has been my username for everything since I was 8. Can't go back now.

Rachel Rogers
    @scribbles

@epicaddie2 I’ve actually only watched the Broadway version with Jeremy Jordan as Jack Kelly, so I can’t compare with the original movie. And as for my favorite newsie…it’s probably a toss-up between David and Crutchie. David’s personality is most like mine, so I identify with him a lot. But Crutchie is my favorite character because he knows just how tough life can be, and yet he still has a heart of gold (it melts my heart when he makes a point to call the guy “Mr. Wiesel” instead of “Weasel” πŸ˜› ), and he’s always, always, always finding the bright side even when things seem so bleak.

And that’s a fun setting to work with! Have you read Lynn Austin’s Refiner’s Fire trilogy? I’ve only read the first book, but it’s really interesting because, while the stories are deeply intertwined, each book has a different POV: one MC is the daughter of a Southern plantation owner, one is from the North (I forget how she fits into the stories), and the third is a slave. All three MCs are Christians, so it’s a fascinating look at the time period. I highly recommend it.

Ambiverted INFP. Scribbles all the words. Names the plant friends. Secretly Edna the Piguirrel.

Brianna Storm Hilvety
    @briannastorm

@epicaddie2 Welcome to Story Embers!

I’m amazed by how many INFJs we have around here. πŸ˜‰ I’m a fusion of an INTJ and an INFJ. My test results fluctuate between those two types depending upon what’s happening in my life.

I enjoy photography as a side hobby too. πŸ™‚ What are your favorite things to photograph?

Wielder of a Red Pen | TheLiteraryCrusader.

Rachel Rogers
    @scribbles

@briannastorm It’s because INFJs are awesome, along with their extroverted counterparts. B-)

EpicAddie2
    @epicaddie2

@scribbles You should totally watch the movie!!! It’s really good! πŸ™‚ I can never choose between Jack, Davey, and Crutchie. I’m definitely most like Davey, though.

No, I haven’t read that yet. I’ll add it to my reading list πŸ˜‰ It sounds really good!

@briannastorm
    Yeah, when I first joined KP I was super surprised because INFJs only take up 1% Β of the population. πŸ˜‰

I really like nature photography. What are your favorite things to photograph?

Brianna Storm Hilvety
    @briannastorm

@epicaddie2 As you may already know, @josiah is an INFJ as well. We’re so numerous that I’m beginning to think we rule the writing world. πŸ˜‰

I love nature photography too! Especially flowers and sunsets. πŸ™‚

Wielder of a Red Pen | TheLiteraryCrusader.

Elizabeth
    @elizabeth

HAMILTONNNNN!!!

I love Hamilton. Dear Evan Hansen is great too, but Hamilton was the first musical I ever listened to, so it’ll always be my favorite.

Do you have a favorite Hamilton song? Or a favorite DEH song?

INTP. Writer of fantasy and sci-fi. Wannabe artist. Anime geek. Merakian.

EpicAddie2
    @epicaddie2

@briannastorm Wait, really??? I didn’t know that!

Yep, someday INFJs will take over the writing world. XD

@elizabeth
    Hamilton was the first musical I ever listened to, too XD It’s still my favorite, although DEH is close. I can’t choose a favorite Hamilton song, although I really love Yorktown, My Shot, What’d I Miss, Guns and Ships, and Stay Alive.

My favorite DEH song is probably Waving Through a Window. Did you hear the Ham/DEH mashup song that Lin and Ben Platt did? IT’S AMAZING!!!

Fun fact: The Revolutionary War started today in 1775!

K.M. Small
    @morreafirebird

@epicaddie2 hi! I think I remember you from KP. (are you on YWW too?)

I’ll just open the can of worms and ask what your favorite books/authors are XDΒ  My favorite authors are Nadine Brandes, Bryan Davis, Jaye L. Knight, Jane Austen, and C.S. Lewis.

And I’m also an INFJ (though part INTJ too).

~ Khylie
    "Beauty will save the world." - Dostoevsky

EpicAddie2
    @epicaddie2

@morreafirebird Hi! I remember you too πŸ˜‰ Yep, I’m on YWW!

Ranger’s Apprentice, Narnia, Harry Potter, Percy Jackson, Lord of the Rings, Wonder, Wingfeather Saga, Dragon Slippers, The Ascendance Trilogy, and The Miraculous Journey of Edward Tulane. My favorite authors are the ones of those books.

K.M. Small
    @morreafirebird

@epicaddie2 Ooh, Wingfeather Saga! I’ve heard so many good things about it. Ranger’s Apprentice, too. I really need to get to the library and find those.

~ Khylie
    "Beauty will save the world." - Dostoevsky

@epicaddie2 Some of my best friends (they’re twins) love Broadway also! I haven’t watched much Broadway, but with them, I’m learning. πŸ˜€ Fun fact: If you knowΒ who Ben Cook is in Tuck Everlasting and Newsies, he’s my mom’s childhood friend’s son.

Also–glad to see another INFJ/walking paradox!

Spreading God's love until I can see seven billion smiles. πŸ™‚ https://sevenbillionsmiles.home.blog

lydia-writes
    @lydia-writes

Hi Addie!

What kind of things do you enjoy photographing?

I love photography too.Β  πŸ˜€

writer - I talk to imaginary people-reader-avid plant collector-not all who wander are lost-Eph. 4:6

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.