fb

Hello!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Elizabeth
    @ladyelizabeth

Hey all! My name is Elizabeth. I’m excited to join the Story Embers forum. I write for fun, but I would love to publish someday, maybe a devotional or a book of poetry. I want to expand my writing skills and grow in my creativity, and am excited to have this opportunity in a Christian community!

~Seek Praiseworthy Truth~

Joshua Scheele
    @storysmith

@ladyelizabeth

Hi Elizabeth!

Welcome to the crew! I am Josh! It is great to have you with us! I love poetry and I am trying to learn to write it for my fantasy story to weave clues and mystery through it.

What genres do you like? Do you have a WIP you are currently working on?

“Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the assessment that something else is more important th

Elizabeth
    @ladyelizabeth

Hello Josh,

Thank you so much! Your WIP sounds intriguing. I love the thought of clues within poetry, I think that’s awesome!

I like historic Christian fiction, both to write and read. I’m working one right now set around the early 1900s. I’m still working through the outline and figuring out the plot!

~Seek Praiseworthy Truth~

Joshua Scheele
    @storysmith

@ladyelizabeth

Thanks! My favorite series Redwall by Brian Jacques did it a lot which I found very engaging.

My favorite genres to read are historic fiction, biography, and non-fiction (like devotionals and personal development books). To write would definitely be historic and Christian fiction. I’m currently beginning to work on a historic fiction (possibly a trilogy). It doesn’t quite have a title yet, and it has a little bit of a plot, so it really needs some work.
    What about you?

That’s awesome! I love reading historical fiction and the early 1900’s is one of my favorite eras. I am currently working on a WIP is a jumble of genres. The main genres will be fantasy, steampunk, and sci-fi. So far my plot spans 6-7 books and possibly more. XD  My theme is why it is importance of always doing what is right no matter the cost but more importantly who and what defines what is right. I am still deciding what to title my books and series but not sure yet.

Do you have a theme for your WIP?

“Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the assessment that something else is more important th

Betty Wojtowicz
    @bettywoj

@ladyelizabeth

Hi, Elizabeth! I’m Betty and it’s nice to meet you. I’m working on my first novel, a western historical romance set in the 1870s. In the process of getting quotes for a developmental edit. I plan to go the traditional publishing route, if possible.

It was nice to find a community of fellow believers to share with about writing. I’m appreciative of the forum.

Best wishes for your WIP. Have a blessed day!

Betty Wojtowicz

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest