fb

Hello!!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Lena Karynn Tesla
    @lenakarynn

Hello everyone! I’m Lena, I’m a spec-fic writer, hoping to self-publish my first fantasy novel by the end of the year. I’m a recent homeschool grad, in my early twenties, and I live in New England. Happy to meet you all! πŸ™‚

Sam Kowal
    @sam-kowal

@lenakarynn A New Englander! That is very thrilling. I, too, am a New Englander although so far I don’t know any other Emberlings who are. What state do you live in, if you don’t mind me asking?

Also, what is the premise if your fantasy novel? That’s pretty cool that you’re going to self-publish πŸ˜‰

I’m a fantasy writer, too, still working on finishing a novel. I’ve been writing various things for nine months now… also I have a pet dragon named Stan.

*nom, nom, nom* *eats donuts*
    Oh, are you hungry? *begins weeping*
    I would have saved you one!

Brianna Storm Hilvety
    @briannastorm

@lenakarynn Welcome to Story Embers!

Fantasy is my favorite genre. πŸ™‚Β I’d love to hear the premise of your novel too if you’d like to share.

Wielder of a Red Pen | TheLiteraryCrusader.

Mariposa Aristeo
    @mariposa

@lenakarynn Hiya! My assistant, Aberdeen the Authorosarus (he’s an ink-drinking, book-eating dinosaur) is excited to meet you! πŸ˜ƒπŸ¦–

What are your favorite hobbies?

I think dinosaurs are cooler than dragons. πŸ¦–

Rachel Rogers
    @scribbles

@lenakarynn Nice to meet you! I have to ask…is Tesla your real last name? If so, that’s very cool. If not, I still think it’s cool…and your full name has a nice lilt, too. πŸ˜€

@briannastorm
    I just discovered that my genre is called “xenofiction” (meaning it’s told from the POV of a non-human…animals, in my case), and it’s a subcategory of fantasy or sci-fi. SO NO WONDER YOU LOVE MY STORIES! πŸ˜›

Ambiverted INFP. Scribbles all the words. Names the plant friends. Secretly Edna the Piguirrel.

Brianna Storm Hilvety
    @briannastorm

@scribbles Yeah, anything fanciful and unreal is right up my alley. πŸ˜‰

Wielder of a Red Pen | TheLiteraryCrusader.

Lena Karynn Tesla
    @lenakarynn

Hi everyone! Thanks for the warm welcome! I’m glad to meet you all!

@sam-kowal
    – I live in Vermont. You?

I’ve always wanted my own dragon. Alas, I’m afraid he’d eat my cats… πŸ˜‰

I’m really bad at novel descriptions, and I wrote this several years ago, but…

Born and raised in the wild, Savird is thrust into palace life when he is chosen by the king and queen as their heir. He struggles to cope with his new life, finding it tedious and confining after his free upbringing. Then a mysterious man appears at the palace, and makes a stunning claim. Suddenly, Savird’s world is hurled into war, and his once ordinary life is turned upside down.

@mariposa
    – I enjoy ballet, and I love reading and writing, of course πŸ™‚

@scribbles
    – Sadly, Tesla is not my real last name. It was almost my first name, though. And thank you! ^_^

Sam Kowal
    @sam-kowal

@lenakarynn Maine πŸ˜€ The wild wastes of rural Maine

Oh, yeah. That’s a problem. Stan would never eat cats though. He is far too refined… and plus he thinks they’re cute

Cool! πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€ That’s a nice job of being concise with the synopsis. I have trouble with that

*nom, nom, nom* *eats donuts*
    Oh, are you hungry? *begins weeping*
    I would have saved you one!

Lena Karynn Tesla
    @lenakarynn

@sam-kowal Awesome! Maine is cool. Maybe even as cool as Vermont πŸ˜‰

Maybe I need to get me a dragon then…

Thanks! Haha, I usually have the opposite problem–being too concise!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.