Hello!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    Elizabeth
    @elizabeth

Wow. I’ve got serious nostalgia right now! It’s been months since I popped into SE, and I’m planning on being more active as my summer class (ew) winds down, so I figured I’d pop back in with an introduction.

Hi. My name’s Elizabeth! I’m 20 years old and live in Florida, where I’m attending USF to get an English degree with a concentration in creative writing (eeep!). I’ve been writing since I was old enough to pick up a pen–though the first thing I actually “wrote” was a comic, a Star Wars comic, to be exact. I don’t remember what it was about. Just that the drawings were…terrible.

Since then, I’ve continued writing fanfiction, but I love writing original stories too. Science fiction and fantasy will always be my favorite, but currently, I love blending them both in the form of lightly-inspired-by fairytales. Right now I’m working on an Aladdin one…slowly. That summer class I mentioned above takes up far too much time, guys. Seriously, it’s ridiculously rude.

ANYWAY:

Things I am always down to talk/rant/geek out over:

Star Wars (fave movie: Last Jedi)

Marvel (fave move: Endgame)

Anything by Leigh Bardugo

Anything by Rick Riordan

Scythe/Thunderhead by Neil Schusterman

I also watch a lot of anime, including…FMA and FMA: Brotherhood, Naruto/Boruto, DBZ and DBS, AoT, FairyTail, Mob Psycho 100, and SDS. There’s probably more, I just can’t remember…lol.

That’s all I can think about for now, but if you happen to pop over here with any more questions, feel free to ask! I can’t promise I’ll be super active, but I’ll definitely be on more than I’ve been in the last few months. 😉

INTP. Writer of fantasy and sci-fi. Wannabe artist. Anime geek. Merakian.

Violet
    @pookiemonster

Hi, @elizabeth I remember you!

I didn’t know you like Star Wars! Who’s your favorite main character, and who’s your favorite background character? Which movie do you like best?………… I am a huge Star Wars fan…..In case you didn’t know. lol

My favorite character is Obi-Wan Kenobi, and my favorite background characters are Elan Sleazebaggano, Even Piell, and Asajj Ventress. She has such an amazing story!

Just remember to... Trust in God, Stay Safe, and Eat Doughnuts 🍩🍩

Elizabeth
    @elizabeth

@pookiemonster (hands down, cutest tag ever)

Hiya! Hands down, my favorite SW movie is the Last Jedi, but before I saw TLJ, it was Return of the Jedi. Both movies have a special place in my heart, specifically because they hold my two favorite characters: Luke Skywalker and Kylo Ren.

Ariel Ashira
    @ashira

@elizabeth I remember you!

"No matter how much it hurts, how dark it gets, or how hard you fall, you are never out of the fight."

Elizabeth
    @elizabeth

@ashira Hiya!

Ariel Ashira
    @ashira

@elizabeth You wont find me discussing Star Wars though.  Unless its my opinion on how terrible the fighting skills are.

"No matter how much it hurts, how dark it gets, or how hard you fall, you are never out of the fight."

Elizabeth
    @elizabeth

@ashira *blinks* but…it’s a classic…

Violet
    @pookiemonster

@elizabeth No offense but ………… I absolutely DESPISE “The Last Jedi” with a burning passion that can not, and will never, die out.

But hey, to each their own.乁(ᴗ◞ ᴗ)ㄏ

“Return of the Jedi” is great, it’s my third favorite.  🙂 Though my favorite is “The Phantom Menace”.

Just remember to... Trust in God, Stay Safe, and Eat Doughnuts 🍩🍩

Catwing
    @catwing

@elizabeth I remember you from KP! You have an easier tag now. 😛
    Maybe you remember me? I am Catwing. *throws feathers* 😀

When your wings are weak and you feel like you can't fly any farther you're halfway there!

Elizabeth
    @elizabeth

@catwing of course I remember you, silly! How have you been?

*sneezes*

Catwing
    @catwing

@elizabeth Yay! 😛
    I’m doing pretty great right now. 😀
    How about you? How’s your Allore doing?

Whoops… *cleans up feathers* I keep forgetting some people are allergic to these…

When your wings are weak and you feel like you can't fly any farther you're halfway there!

Selah CJW
    @selah-chelyah

@elizabeth

Hey! We’ve missed you in Meraki. 🙂 How have you been?

Assistant Guildmaster of the Phantom Awesome Meraki
    ~ Created to create ~

NCStokes
    @ncstokes

@elizabeth ?????? As in, Elizabeth from KP?????? WELL, it’s been a few millennia, hasn’t it? xD I don’t see a lot of Aladdin retellings, so I’m pretty curious- what’s yours like?

*shameless self promotion* https://weridasusual.home.blog/

Elizabeth
    @elizabeth

@selah Hi! Been busy. Summer class and work don’t leave a whole lot of time for writing, unfortunately. How’ve you been?

@ncstokes
    Hey! Yeah, long time no see! My Aladdin retelling is…basically a lot of angsty teenagers trying to figure out how to stop my villains while also not dying while also helping my two MCs break the curse that’s keeping them apart (they’re in loooove). They’re all hotheaded little stinkers but I love them…especially Kova, my male MC.

Selah CJW
    @selah-chelyah

@elizabeth

Yeah, I get it! I stopped writing just to finish school first, then I can dedicate more time to it. Tough, but more practical. 🙂 I am doing pretty well…always too much to do, but good, lol!

Assistant Guildmaster of the Phantom Awesome Meraki
    ~ Created to create ~

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!

Pin It on Pinterest