Hello!

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Ariel Ashira 4 days, 20 hours ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Fairfay
    @fairfay

Hello fellow writers! I’ve had this account for a while now, but didn’t do anything with it. But huzzah the time is finally here!

I’m one of the supposed rare INFJ people (even though I know a lot of them). I write pretty much any genre as long as it falls under fiction. I also have a really wide interest in shows and movies. For example I love My Little Pony so much (I took a quiz and I’m Fluttershy), but I’m also a huge fan of Walking Dead (not the new seasons though).

Currently I’m writing a story that I’ve imagined ever since I was a kid. It has dragons so it’s pretty epic 🙂

Anyways, that was my introduction. I’m excited to get more involved on this site!

Average dragon shifter

Ariel Ashira
      @ashira

@fairfay Hi and welcome to Story Embers!  How old are you?  I am sixteen and I am an ENFJ.

"In a mask, was he?"

The Golden Light
      @the-golden-light

YAY! I KNOW YOU @fairfay! Muahaha!!!

She has written one of my most favorite characters and her style of writing is so vivid and epic and ahhhhh!

One of my favorite peoplez.

Fairfay, you make those cool things… that aren’t clay… that are sparkly… that you call charms? I forget, but they are cool.

What is your favorite fruit?

I am not weird, I'm limited edition. ENFP

Fairfay
        @fairfay

@ashira Hello! I’m 17 years old, however I usually forget and answer 16 cause it got so ingrained into my head haha 🙂 What genres do you like to write?

Average dragon shifter

Fairfay
          @fairfay

@the-golden-light hello! Thank you 🙂 You motivate and inspire me to write. Yes I make resin charms. And my favorite fruit currently is watermelon… Which I recall you not liking, correct? If my memory served me right… Then I will force you to like the wondrous fruit! 😉

Average dragon shifter

The Golden Light
            @the-golden-light

@fairfay Aww :)! Yeah they are cool! Yup, I don’t really like watermelon… except we made like watermelon lemonade before? Or something… it was really good!

I am not weird, I'm limited edition. ENFP

Ariel Ashira
              @ashira

@fairfay My main genre is historical fiction!  What about you?

"In a mask, was he?"

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Learn What Readers Want

We compiled and analyzed how 300+ readers answered 18 questions about what they want to see in fiction. Get the free e-book and we'll also regularly send you resources to help you grow as a writer.

Signup Source

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Pin It on Pinterest