fb

Hello…

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 31 total)
  • Author
    MissPenguin
    @misspenguin

Hi, I’m new here, but you probably guessed that already. Anyways, the site suggested introducing myself, so Hello. I like books, writing and reading them. I really like role playing with characters, so let me know if you want to sometime. Well i don’t really know what to say now…

Sidenote – How do you change your profile picture? I tried to but every time I reloaded the page it would delete my picture. Any ideas??

I, David
    @i-david

Knaphello, @misspenguin! It is I, David! Glad you could join us.

What genre do you write?

There is an entire thread dedicated to Role Play currently active. Drop on in sometime, and we’ll help you join the flow!

Lastly, to change things like your picture and signature, you have to hit Save once you finish, otherwise it’ll disappear.

Four
    INFP
    songwriter

MissPenguin
    @misspenguin

Thanks @i-david ! I’ll just have to look for the save button this time. XD

I like writing fantasy mostly. How about you?

ACK THERE IS????? I’m gonna go find that…. =)

The Fledgling Artist
    @the-fledgling-artist

@misspenguin Welcome to Story Embers! 😀 Do you have a favorite book?

"Though I'm not yet who I will be, I'm no longer who I was."

I, David
    @i-david

1. It’s at the bottom. Hope you find it. 🙂

2. Fantasy is definitely my favorite to read and write.

3. Here’s the link to the newest page: https://storyembers.org/forums/topic/role-play-for-learning/page/43/

Be forewarned, there is a lot going on, and you definitely need context in order to understand what’s happening, but everyone there will be happy to help out. Look forward to seeing your character(s)!

Four
    INFP
    songwriter

MissPenguin
    @misspenguin

@the-fledgling-artist , I think the Wingfeather Saga books would be my favorites. What’s yours?

MissPenguin
    @misspenguin

@i-david , Awesome!

The Fledgling Artist
    @the-fledgling-artist

@misspenguin Really? I just got around to reading the first book and I loved it!! Can’t wait to get my hands on the next one. Have you seen the animated short on youtube?  I think my favorite book series is Story Thieves by James Riley. 🙂 Owen Conners is my favorite fictional character of all time. (Unless you count my own characters of course haha.)

MissPenguin
    @misspenguin

@the-fledgling-artist

I have heard of that book but i haven’t read it yet. I’ll look for it though. =)

What did you think of the wingfeather saga?

Veraza Winterknight
    @kari-karast

@misspenguin

I always write fantasy.

I LOVE the Wingfeather Saga!!! Although my favorite books are 3 series that go together by Bryan Davis called Oracles of Fire, Dragons in our Midst, and Children of the Bard.

What’s one of your WIPs about?

(Work in progress.)

"You can dance with my henchman."

I, David
    @i-david

@the-fledgling-artist You sure are in for a bittersweet treat. Make sure  to read the short story collection as well once you finish the series.

Four
    INFP
    songwriter

MissPenguin
    @misspenguin

@kari-karast

1. Nice! Fantasy is my favorite.

2. Yes!!! I haven’t quite read all of them, I’m waiting for the last one. Who’s your favorite character?

3.One i’m working on right now is about a shepherd girl and a whole other bunch of oddballs trying to save a kingdom. =)

The Fledgling Artist
    @the-fledgling-artist

@misspenguin The first book was great! I think Kalmar and Peet are my favorite characters, but they’re all such sweetie pies! 😀

Who is your favorite character from the wingfeather saga?

@i-david
    Oh! I didn’t know there was a short story collection. Thanks for letting me know! 😀

MissPenguin
    @misspenguin

I like Peet and Lili. (forgive me if i spelled that wrong, it’s been awhile since i read the books.) Kalmar is pretty great too. XD

Veraza Winterknight
    @kari-karast

@misspenguin

I’ve actually only read the 1st 2. I think mine our Peet and Maeli. (Did I spell Maeli correctly? Or is it Marily? Oh who knows.) *realizes that everyone else said Peet too* Well. He’s certainly popular.

Sounds cool!

"You can dance with my henchman."

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 31 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest