fb

HELLO

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    KR LaLonde
    @kr-lalonde

HEY! First of all, I apologize if I’ve already been here and I’m repeating my self-introduction. It has been a while and I had trouble with my computer and then I forgot I was even in a guild here and… it’s all very complicated. Simply put, however, it was me being me.

Anyway, I’m here now and raring to go. I hope to participate a lot in the future and I’m hoping to get something written from start to finish very soon.

I’m also hoping to make some friends. I have this saying: One can never have too many friends. I believe that. Good friends can be so hard to find. Am I right?

Okay. Enough out of me.

HAPPY WRITING!!

The Fledgling Artist
    @the-fledgling-artist

@kr-lalonde Hello!! 😀 Is that your dog? It’s so cute!

"Though I'm not yet who I will be, I'm no longer who I was."

KR LaLonde
    @kr-lalonde

No. He’s actually my cousin’s dog. She really loves canines. She dog-sits, too. lol I’m not a huge fan of dogs, and the big ones especially. :O But I like them a lot more now than I used to.

HAPPY WRITING!!

The Fledgling Artist
    @the-fledgling-artist

@kr-lalonde I understand. I’m not used to being around dogs (we’ve never had one before) so they make me feel kind of uncomfortable. But I think they’re super adorable!! What have you been up to lately? 😉

KR LaLonde
    @kr-lalonde

Typical response

I’ve been up to five feet & two inches since I was about 15. ^_^

But the actual answer isn’t nearly as interesting: nothing much.

HAPPY WRITING!!

KR LaLonde
    @kr-lalonde

I had a not-so-good experience with two black labs when I was only about 5 or 6. That’s why big dogs are such a difficulty for me. I don’t mind little dogs as much, though.

HAPPY WRITING!!

The Fledgling Artist
    @the-fledgling-artist

@kr-lalonde Hahaha x’D you’re so funny.
    That’s too bad. What happened? (did they jump on you, pushing you off a porch? That happened to my brother haha..) When I was 6 or 7 our neighbor’s black cat bit my little pinky toe, and until we got our own (very nice) cats I didn’t love the creatures.

KR LaLonde
    @kr-lalonde

Not exactly. We had just arrived at my aunt’s house and the neighbor’s black lab came running around the corner and pinned me against the car licking me. I must’ve been scared, because my reaction was to start screaming. Then my aunt’s lab came from the back yard, too and the black one switched to my brother and the white lab did the same thing. I was scared of big dogs (and even some smaller ones) for years after that.

OUCH! That must have been painful!

HAPPY WRITING!!

The Fledgling Artist
    @the-fledgling-artist

@kr-lalonde Ah, I see. Yeah, I probably woulda screamed too. Younger me thought it was a pretty big deal, though now I don’t remember it hurting, I just remember being really upset. Do you have any stories you’re working on right now?

KR LaLonde
    @kr-lalonde

I do have a few that I’m currently working on. The thing is my researching habits aren’t the best. Add to that my memory difficulties and it makes for some difficulty. But I’m not going to give up. I just have to do research for present-day for the following stories:

Blue Heart

The Other Prince Charming

Escape the Storm

And a few others….. I have a bit of a headache just listing those three! LOL

HAPPY WRITING!!

The Fledgling Artist
    @the-fledgling-artist

@kr-lalonde Cool titles! 😀 It sounds like a lot of work to do so many stories at once, so kudos to you! I have several I want to be working on, but I couldn’t handle them all at once. So I had to shelf all except one. Which of yours is your favorite?

Alabama Rose
    @bama-rose

@kr-lalonde

Welcome to Story Embers!! (Or rather, welcome back  to Story Embers) 😜

I am now scared of dogs, actually. I used to be fine, but a couple months ago while on a walk a trio of dogs/coyotes started following me while barking and I freaked out. Then the next day there were tracks all over the snow…. I’ve been scarred ever since.

My researching habits are horrible. Seriously the only thing I research are synonyms for words.😝

Courage, dear heart ~ Aslan

KR LaLonde
    @kr-lalonde

Okay. I’m back from prayer meeting. And I must admit to being curious: Am I in the right place? Is this a guild?

HAPPY WRITING!!

KR LaLonde
    @kr-lalonde

Ah! It appears I am in the correct place! WOOHOO!!

@the-fledgling-artist
    … 😀 :O I have I don’t know how many titles. Most are in a notes file on my phone. I try to keep them all in the same place, but sometimes my phone is “out of reach” so I write them down. I’ve been meaning to make book covers to go along with some of them but I keep putting it off. :/

@bama-rose
    … I do the same thing (researching words more than places).

HAPPY WRITING!!

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest