fb

Hello

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

Hello, call me Futuro! I’m new here!

Samuel
    @samuel

Oh hi I know you I think…XP

No one reads these anyway

The Fledgling Artist
    @the-fledgling-artist

@futuro Hey! Welcome! I assume you’re here as a writer. What genres do you like to read/write ?? Do you have any current writing projects?

"Though I'm not yet who I will be, I'm no longer who I was."

Anonymous

Hello, @samuel! It’s so good to see you!

Anonymous

What’s up? I am new here, too.

Anonymous

@the-fledgling-artist I’m a big Halo fan. I love Halo. What genres do I like to read/write? Poetry, spiritual, science fiction. Do I have any current writing projects? A Doctor Who fanfiction. How about you?

Anonymous

@kjames0813 Hello, nice to meet you!

Anonymous

@futuro, what do you write? Do you have a routine?

Anonymous

@kjames0813 Currently, I’m writing a Doctor Who fanfiction. Come to think of it I’m working on another thing but it is complicated because of I’ve basically got a bunch of other writers on Wattpad to be a part of it. The other work is basically life lessons.

The Fledgling Artist
    @the-fledgling-artist

@futuro Oh, what is Halo? Is that a game? Sci-fi is cool, though I haven’t read much of it. I have a friend who at one point was working on a Doctor Who fanfic too! ( @dekreel ) I’m not much of a writer, as I’m mostly here for Story Ember’s (very small) art department. Though I am trying to figure out the plot and characters for a fantasy comic I hope to make. Eventually.. ;D
    What do you like to do for fun when you’re not writing?

Anonymous

@the-fledgling-artist Halo is a video game series. What do I like to do for fun? Well, like to play with my siblings a fantasy card game called Magic the Gathering (MTG), I like video games. Heroes of the Storm, Guild Wars 2, Magic the Gathering Arena, XCOM, Conflict of Nations, and so on. Also, I like to read but I haven’t been reading recently.

The Fledgling Artist
    @the-fledgling-artist

@futuro Cool! My family likes card games too. Are you planning on joining one of the writing guilds?

Anonymous

@the-fledgling-artist I don’t know yet. Maybe.

Selah CJW
    @selah-chelyah

Welcome to the forums, @futuro! Glad you are here! Where do you live? How old are you?

Assistant Guildmaster of the Phantom Awesome Meraki
    ~ Created to create ~

Anonymous

Where do I live? California. How old am I? 18.

The air conditions are bad. Not to bad because I’m a little bit away from it. But both the Paradise fire and the Camp Fire is horrible.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest