Hello; 안녕하세요; 你好 (that's all the languages I know, sorry)

Forums General Site Info Introduce Yourself Hello; 안녕하세요; 你好 (that's all the languages I know, sorry)

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    Charis Etter
    @kpcentaursister

@theclumsy_lamplighter 3 bedroom house but we converted half the basement into a 4th bedroom lol. Plus the oldest sister is married so she doesn’t need a bedroom. But yes, it was definitely crazy growing up.

Thanks! I grew up in China and Korea so I love their culture and language.

https://galaxyagent.wordpress.com

Catwing
      @catwing

@kpcentaursister *waves* Hello! Nice to meet you @theresa-play ‘s sister. 😛

@theclumsy_lamplighter How I get a good picture of drawing is I find a room that has good light (natural can work), and put it on a flat surface where I can take a picture without the phone’s shadow in the picture(you may have to rotate to find an angle that works). Hope that helps. 🙂

• This reply was modified 1 year, 3 months ago by Catwing.

When your wings are weak and you feel like you can't fly any farther you're halfway there!

TheClumsy_Lamplighter
      @theclumsy_lamplighter

@kpcentaursister Lol, so you already have a brother in law?

where do you live now? And are you Chinese or Korean (if you don’t mind me asking) or did you just live there?

@catwing thanks for the tips! Do you ever take yours at night?

I'm a Book person, caramel (most often paired with chocolate) lover and illustrating is my destiny.

Catwing
      @catwing

@theclumsy_lamplighter I might have done some at night. My room has pretty good lighting. *shrug*

When your wings are weak and you feel like you can't fly any farther you're halfway there!

TheClumsy_Lamplighter
      @theclumsy_lamplighter

@catwing our house lighting after dark is a disaster so yeah *sniggers*

I'm a Book person, caramel (most often paired with chocolate) lover and illustrating is my destiny.

Charis Etter
      @kpcentaursister

@theclumsy_lamplighter I’m American. I currently live in Colorado, but we lived in NE Asia for 12+ years as missionaries. (I am perfectly happy to answer any questions you have about any of my childhood lol. Also, if you’re really curious, I started a blog about it that I update periodically: https://tckcultureshock.wordpress.com)

Quick question, y’all: I got an email saying I was accepted into a guild, but idk what guild or how to open it?

Edit: Nevermind guys, I figured it out. **shyly waves thanks and exits quickly**

• This reply was modified 1 year, 3 months ago by Charis Etter.

TheClumsy_Lamplighter
        @theclumsy_lamplighter

@kpcentaursister

thats so cool!!! What’s the food like there?? My friend who went to China said she had to sleep on a rock bed, are they really that hard?

Charis Etter
        @kpcentaursister

@theclumsy_lamplighter To me, the beds were normal. I think y’all Americans have beds that are too soft sometimes. But if you imagine throwing a thick blanket on a hardwood floor, that’s kinda all it was.

The food was so much better than the Westernized versions people make here. They had so many more spices and flavours. We make some at home sometimes, but rarely go out to eat it because we’re all snobs now.

TheClumsy_Lamplighter
          @theclumsy_lamplighter

@kpcentaursister

that doesn’t sound bad.

Im sure it’s way better just like burgers in Asia aren’t going to be as good. Snobs lol

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!

Pin It on Pinterest